Tr3st / Tr3n / EPistane?

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
So I am preparing for another cycle and I am soliciting input from the knowledgeable, as I have read a few mixed opinions in my research. A bit about me real quick, 40 yoa, 230, 15% give or take, and an avid lifter for 20 years. I have many cycles under my belt, over the last 10 or so years. I completed a Tr3n / epi / trans 4ad (from my shelf after storing for many years) cycle a few months ago and loved the results (though not the sides). My goal is to get back down around 10% or so, so I am wanting to cut now. With this cycle, I am looking to help maintain the muscle I have , maybe gain a few pounds more, but lose BF in the process. Diet I will dial in and I don't have much trouble with that part.

My real question is, can I and should I combine those three. Would it be worth it? I realize the sides, tren is a bastard at times for me but I see great gains. Lethargy, BP, Cholesterol, etc go haywire. I will have supps for those as well. This is my first go around with tr3st, and I realize it and Tr3n might be rough together so I am asking opinions on combining those as well. I have an AI for on cycle (arimistane), inhibit P as well, and clomid for pct (along with other stuff).

Opinions on combining Tr3n / Tr3st. I realize they are both 19nor based but would that make taking both a waste? If that is good, what about adding epistane. I can just as easily hold off on Epi, or either of the others. I have multiple bottles of each, so I can use various combinations.

Thanks in advance as I have no experience with Tr3st, but I have read good reviews.

Last edited:
JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
I would switch Tr3st with DermaTrest. It will even out your bloods rather than spiking it. It also should help more with lethargy and libido. I would add hawthorn berry for blood pressure and make sure you have good liver support. If you just want to cut, though, if it was me, I'd get rid of the Tr3n and use for a later date and and just do Trest and epi. Those 2 are powerful enough to do the job. That's just me though.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I've only read one log by packers who did both tren/trest together. I was considering this same cycle last year. From what I read it went very well for him & the pictures he posted proved it. He got pretty big & shredded at the same time.
Personally I opted for tren/halo for something more mild.
If you haven't yet search for his log. It's on here somewhere. I know his name is "packers" but there's numbers after it that I cant remember.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks. I was thinking about trest and epi also. I may just do that and save the tren for later. I have read packers log and it motivated me to do both. I may just save that for the fall then. Thanks guys.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As said before, not too much feedback on running the 2 together. And although they are both 19-nors, they work in totally different ways.

Also agree with the use of DermaTrest for extended half-life.

Have a good AI and Prolactin control ready to go.

Also shoot for Clomid in pct over Nolva.

As for the addition of Epistane to the cycle, I don't know. The Tren and Trest is a lot of sides to manage on their own. Epi is lighter on sides but it's not going to make anything any easier. Tren and Trest is already gains-city, not sure Epi would add a whole lot.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I've done that, I'd prefer trest/Epi or trest/celtibol. Tren really spiked my blood pressure and made me a bit more aggressive than I would have liked. I agree that transdermal is better for stability, though combining transdermal with a small dose orally pwo is awesome if you can control the estrogen sides.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm running two 19nors now. What doses are you thinking?? Personally I get nothing off epi.. both trest and tren can be used for cutting the trest will bring bloat.though.so it might appear to not be working .. .

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
I respond well to epi...and tren. I ran 45 mg epi and 120 tr3n a few months ago. Gained a bunch on it. I am thinking that I might as well save the trest and tren for a bulk session later in the fall. Just use epi for the cut at 45 mg a day. I have a ton of epi on hand but only enough trest and tren for two cycles. I am not as worried about using 2 19 nors now that I have seen several do it. How is your cycle going? With the two nors.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
oyvind Anabolics 10
TacTownbeast Anabolics 26
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 0
808bigdog Olympus Labs 3