Designing first cycle

P

Pugz84

Awards
Hey everyone,

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I'm a huge perfectionist, and I've been debating the best way to run a cycle of 1-ad, 4-ad, and SD seemingly forever. I've used the search button countless times but haven't found any great answers, and I was hoping you could help me out...

How exactly would you stack 1-AD, 4-AD, and Superdrol? I've read that 1-AD usually requires 2/3 or so weeks to really start seeing gains (4-6 week cycles better) whereas Superdrol seems to slow down after the first three weeks in terms of gaining mass (most like the 3 on, 2 off, 3 on again approach). With that in mind, would it be a good idea to run 1-AD and 4-AD for 2 weeks, then continue to run them for the next 3 while adding Superdrol? How much lower should the doses be for 1-AD and 4-AD in weeks 3-5? Here's what this cycle would look like...

Week 1: 1-AD (600 mg), 4-AD (900 mg)
Week 2: 1-AD (600 mg), 4-AD (900 mg)
Week 3: 1-AD (400 mg??), 4-AD (600 mg??), SD 10-20 mg
Week 4: 1-AD (400 mg??), 4-AD (600 mg??), SD 10-20 mg
Week 5: 1-AD (400 mg??), 4-AD (600 mg??), SD 10-20 mg

Week 6: PCT (40 mg nolva), liver support
Week 7: PCT (20 mg nolva), liver support

Week 8: SD 20-30 mg
Week 9: SD 20-30 mg
Week 10: SD 20-30 mg

Week 11: PCT (40 mg nolva), liver support
Week 12: PCT (40 mg nolva), liver support

Or, since 1-AD and 4-AD require those 2/3 weeks to "show up", would it be better to run the SD at the beginning (meaning Weeks 1-3: 1-AD, 4-AD, SD; Weeks 4-5: 1-AD, 4-AD; Weeks 6-8: SD, Weeks 9-12: PCT)?

This approach would incorporate both the 1-AD and 4-AD 5-week cycle as well as the 3 on, 2 off, 3 on Superdrol cycle most like. Any imput on cycle length/combos/dosages/etc from the experts would be very much appreciated. I'm sure the AM community will help me out...thanks a ton and sorry for the long first post!

Matt

P

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its definantly a solid cycle, but for your first cycle I think thats a bit much try something a little more simple.

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
Pugz84, I have been wondering the same thing for these three products (although I plan on using 1-test instead of 1-ad, basically the same thing). I have been trying to figure out how to best use them and was going to post the same question today, you beat me to the punch.

Hopefully Designer, Dr. D, lean one and others will chime in and give their opinions. I have been putting this cycle (SD, 1-test and 4-ad) off for so long, now I am getting anxious to start it.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend doing a 6 weeker.

1-3: 1-AD 600mg, 4ad 600mg (assuming you are dosing this for oral), SD 10-30mg (depending on your height/weight. start with 10, move up if necessary).
4-6: Cut SD, maybe pick up some DHT product if you got it to help harden (3aa, m5aa, etc)
7-10: PCT

Relatively simple cycle, using SD for 3 weeks to jumpstart weight/strength gains. Remember, people have gotten gyno symptoms from SD+4AD, and anecdotally my friend, who has gyno, had his symptoms worsened by a 3 week cycle of SD only (immediately got worsened).

For PCT, I think a nolva/reboundxt/lean xtreme is unbeatable, dosed like this:
LX: 2 caps morning/night
Nolva: 40/40/20/0
Rebound: 25/25/50/75

Q

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
I would recommend doing a 6 weeker.

1-3: 1-AD 600mg, 4ad 600mg (assuming you are dosing this for oral), SD 10-30mg (depending on your height/weight. start with 10, move up if necessary).
4-6: Cut SD, maybe pick up some DHT product if you got it to help harden (3aa, m5aa, etc)
7-10: PCT

Relatively simple cycle, using SD for 3 weeks to jumpstart weight/strength gains. Remember, people have gotten gyno symptoms from SD+4AD, and anecdotally my friend, who has gyno, had his symptoms worsened by a 3 week cycle of SD only (immediately got worsened).

For PCT, I think a nolva/reboundxt/lean xtreme is unbeatable, dosed like this:
Rebound: 25/25/50/75
I was thinking of running a PCT like that. Although to me, it seems to make more sense to run a consistant dose of RXT all the way through. That way there is still a tapering down effect of your overall anti-E supplementation. Either that or you are going to want to taper down RXT following that last week of PCT you have, Right? It just seems like there needs to be an overall anti-E tapering down to prevent an E rebound, and with RXT increasing in dosage, you aren't doing that. Am I correct in assuming this?

Here was what I was considering:

Rebound: 25/25/25/25

(Pretty much the same cycle)

What do you think?

P

Pugz84

Awards
Thanks for the replies so far. I noticed that you kept the dosages the same for both 1-AD and 4-AD both on and off SD. Would it be worthwhile to reduce 1-AD and 4-AD with also on SD (or increase when cutting out SD)? Also, does everyone agree with Enigma regading cycle length? Would it be overkill to add SD back into the equation after the 1-AD and 4-AD finish out? (Weeks 1-3: 1-AD, 4-AD, SD; Weeks 4-5: 1-AD, 4-AD; Weeks 6-8: SD, Weeks 9-12: PCT)--i guess i keep going back to the 3 on, 2 off, 3 on req's I've seen...I appreciate the help.

Sirpsycho--glad this thread is also helping ya out. Let me know what you decide to do. Thanks.

Q

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
Yes, I'm not a fan of long cycles either, expecially with PHs and without HCG.
Anyone else have any input on the dosing of PCT? Would the constant RXT with decreasing nolva be more or less effective?