Which kit to buy? - AnabolicMinds.com

Which kit to buy?

1. New Member

Which kit to buy?

I'm confused about Fina kits and which one to buy. I'm not concerned with which brand to buy right now, I just don't know what the 5G or 10G kit means.

My thinking is that, lets say you have (theoretically) 5,000mg total of tren in your Fina implants (200mg in ea implant) that would equal 5G of tren, would you therefore buy a 5G kit? Same thing if you had 10,000mg worth of tren in your implants, would that mean you buy a 10G kit?

2. Board Supporter

I haven't seen a 5gram kit. I usually see 2,4,6,8,10gram kits. Each cart has 2,000mg so if you have 5 carts that's a 10gram kit.
  3. New Member

I was just using those figures theoretically. At least I know that it was what I thought it was.

Finafarm sells their Universal Kits in only 5G & 10G sizes.

Now lets say you have a 5G kit and you only have 4,000mg of tren. Would doing the whole process with those 2 yield a solution that is <100mg/mL? Similarly, if you had a 5G kit and 6,000mg of tren, would you get something that is >100mg/mL? Please let me know if this is correct, and also if it would work (i.e. won't crash, the tren won't come out of solution). I'm not interested in doing something like that at this point in time, I'm just trying to learn as much as I can about every aspect of it so I can more easily wrap my mind around it.
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by chrismcl
    I was just using those figures theoretically. At least I know that it was what I thought it was.

Finafarm sells their Universal Kits in only 5G & 10G sizes.

Now lets say you have a 5G kit and you only have 4,000mg of tren. Would doing the whole process with those 2 yield a solution that is <100mg/mL? Similarly, if you had a 5G kit and 6,000mg of tren, would you get something that is >100mg/mL? Please let me know if this is correct, and also if it would work (i.e. won't crash, the tren won't come out of solution). I'm not interested in doing something like that at this point in time, I'm just trying to learn as much as I can about every aspect of it so I can more easily wrap my mind around it.
    The universal kits are usually for powders. I don't think they would work for the pellets, that's why you would use Fina kits for Finaplix.

Now the universal kits would work if you had Tren Acetate powder or alot of other hormone powders. So let's say you stumbled upon 5grams of powder Tren then you would use these types of kits.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Radar detectors--which one to buy??
    By airram479 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 03:48 PM
  2. Help me decide which supplements to buy :D
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:12 PM
  3. Which supplements to buy?
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6