cycle help please

irishpride33

irishpride33

Awards
trest,methylsten,tren,cycle.

whats up new to this forum.need a lil help or advice for my next cycle.ive did a few different cycles in the past test e deca 10 weeks,test c deca 15 weeks,test c deca12 weeks,the original hdrol ,superdrol,epi,the new hdrol,methylsten,dmz,alpha 1,ive tried a couple multi compound phs.im 6.1 225 33 yrs old dont know what my bf is but im on the low side big arms and legs small waist.im looking for a little advice for my upcoming cycle ill be starting in about 4 weeks.please no reps just need advice.i want to run trest at 80 mg ed for 8 weeks and methylstenbolon 20 mg ed for the first 4 weeks and trenbolone 60 mg ed for the last 4 weeks alongside of it.i have exmestane and ihibit p also a cycle support to run with it.i got clomid and or nolva for pct plus some otc **** .help me clean this up a bit or give me some good advice on how ro run everthing when to start ai and best dose for each compound.thanks.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Imo those doses are low for your bodyweight

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
you will want cabergoline

irishpride33

irishpride33

Awards
Yeah i thought about that probably just up the dose after i see how i react to the trest and tren cause i havent run those before

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established