New DNA series from Xcel Nutrition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Anybody try this yet ? They are now mixing them up with SARMS, also what is Durabolin is it some precursor to Deca ? I googled it but theres hardly any info.
Heres the stats

New Xcel Reaper DNA Resurrection Prohormone will get you lean and shredded. This cutting prohormone combines Durabolin, Hexadrone and Dymethazine along with a SARM MK-2866 and several powerful testosterone boosters to provide lean dry muscle mass gains and extreme strength gains.

This product is NOT for beginners and on cycle support and PCT is mandatory. Please read all warnings and cautions prior to consumption.

Reaper DNA Resurrection Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

MK-2866 (SARM) 5mg

Hexadrone 45mg

Dymethazine 18mg

ADVANCED TEST MATRIX

Epiandrosterone 35mg

6-keto progesterone 40mg

Long Jack 50mg

ESTROGEN CONTROL SYSTEM

Resveratrol 60mg

Indole-3-Carbinol 60mg

INTERFUSING ORGAN GUARD

Mucuna pruriens (98% L-Dopa) 100mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 100mg

Hawthorne Berry 55mg

Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) 40mg

INTERFUSING TIME RELEASE SYSTEM

Carbopol/Bioperine 35mg

Directions:

As a dietary supplement take 1 cap twice daily. Due to its superior strength proper on cycle support and PCT should be used with every Reaper DNA Resurrection prohormone cycle.

This product is NOT for beginners and on cycle support and PCT is mandatory. Please read all warnings and cautions prior to consumption.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like everything else they've ever made

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mk 2866 is Osta, so depending on who you ask it looks a little underdosed, as well as the epiandro. The res-v and I3C aren't really going to do a ton for AI purposes. Not a bad mix, but not great either.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I looked up the series mammoth and sasquatch are decent mixes I need 2 botties for 30 days. At that price I'll stick to my anadrol.

dwangel

Awards
Quick question, after running a cycle of Reaper would it be over kill to take AD-3 and Nolvadex for PCT? ..........First cycle jitters!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question, after running a cycle of Reaper would it be over kill to take AD-3 and Nolvadex for PCT? ..........First cycle jitters!
Always use a serm in pct

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I wouldn't use any of that line for your first cycle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.