How does my halo cycle look?

Kurtsev

Awards
I'm going too start my cycle of halo in about three weeks or so soft I have
Halo v by vital labs
Blockade from assualt labs for my oncycle support
Tudca too take on cycle
And for pct I have nolvadex

Do you think I should add anything else too the pct or should nolva on it's own be ok?

This is my first cycle of a methylated ph I previously ran the trifecta stack from lg but it did nothing for me at all
Thanks guys

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would through in an otc pct product as well with some daa for pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out epic and dermastrength from Olympus labs. Ran both of these and kept every pound in pct. Like lean said, daa is cheap and effective at 3 grams a day in pct

karianns

Awards
What dose you running? I would start out at 75mg (100 if you are over 200lbs) and run for
a full 6 weeks if you are on TUDCA. Nolva will be fine 20/20/10/10

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs is about the best otc pct profile available. Killer deal on it at Nutraplanet right now. Also as stated above, throw in some SNS DAA and Reduce XT to aid in recovery and maintain gains.

Want to make your pct as good as your cycle get some Ep1c and Conqu3r. You'll barely know your cycle ended.

Kurtsev

Awards
Still not set with the dosage yet so any suggestions would be great
I'm 6.0ft 90kg wich I think is around 198 pounds or something haha

Kurtsev

Awards
Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs is about the best otc pct profile available. Killer deal on it at Nutraplanet right now. Also as stated above, throw in some SNS DAA and Reduce XT to aid in recovery and maintain gains.

Want to make your pct as good as your cycle get some Ep1c and Conqu3r. You'll barely know your cycle ended.
I'll have a look at those
Thanks man :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd advise you to procure some exemestane before beginning your cycle. You may not need it but will be thankful its available IMMEDIATELY should you require it. Please heed this advice.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What dose you running? I would start out at 75mg (100 if you are over 200lbs) and run for
a full 6 weeks if you are on TUDCA. Nolva will be fine 20/20/10/10
75mg of Halo for 6 weeks your gonna kill the kid

Kurtsev

Awards
Yeah I was thinking if 50 for the first week and 75 for weeks 2,3,4

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Check out epic and dermastrength from Olympus labs. Ran both of these and kept every pound in pct. Like lean said, daa is cheap and effective at 3 grams a day in pct
I second this. Especially the EP1C. You can't go wrong with it! EP1C and ARA would be ideal :)

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
I'm running 100mg a day for 6 weeks just finished my first week and would say the only side I've noticed was back pumps during deadlifts.
I also use Taurine.

Kurtsev

Awards
Halo v comes in an 80 cap bottle, I'm trying too keep too the one Bottle just cause phs are expensive too get here in aus

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo v comes in an 80 cap bottle, I'm trying too keep too the one Bottle just cause phs are expensive too get here in aus
my first cycle ever I did

50 mg for 3 days to get a feel then 75/75/75/75/100/100 .... High BP was and still is the only side I ever get. My point is get a feel and then maybe bump if you wish to do so! I've learned (on my DMZ cycle) that more isn't always better tho :)

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
I'm going to start my halo in about 3 weeks too. I'm doing 50/50/75/75/75/75

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
How the dmz going? Thinking if running next
I'd run it for 6 atleast but it was great. I did a lean bulk and gained slot if size and strength as anticipated. With halo I leaned out to the leanest ice ever been. Strength was good on halo as well.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sick and yeah I might run it for 6
I wouldn't run it any less than 6 also because it doesn't really kick in until week 3 for most!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd advise you to procure some exemestane before beginning your cycle. You may not need it but will be thankful its available IMMEDIATELY should you require it. Please heed this advice.
This.