pre load tudca?

drogan

drogan

Awards
Should I pre load tudca like hawthorn a week prior to cycle? Thinking about running either halo or m-sten this summer stacked with trenabol. I've run a couple halo cycles and one low dosed tren cycle before. Thanks in advance

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to preload tudca, but I like to prime my body for cycle so that is something I include to make sure my body is ready.

drogan

drogan

Awards
You don't need to preload tudca, but I like to prime my body for cycle so that is something I include to make sure my body is ready.
Thanks, I'll probably start the tudca two or three days early then.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Should I pre load tudca like hawthorn a week prior to cycle? Thinking about running either halo or m-sten this summer stacked with trenabol. I've run a couple halo cycles and one low dosed tren cycle before. Thanks in advance
Nah just hawthorne to get over the initial BP spike. What tudca you using?

Reactions: mw1

karianns

Awards
Do not preload TUDCA, it can cause damage to a healthy liver.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not preload TUDCA, it can cause damage to a healthy liver.
I agree about not preloading TUDCA but I have never heard of it causing damage to a healthy liver if ran at correct dosage for 4-8 weeks. Do you have a study supporting this?

karianns

Awards
I can't post links but go to examine .com and type in Tudca.

This article lists numerous studies. Why preload something when at best it's a waste of money
and at worst it can do damage?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for not pre loading. Just not nec and for such a pricey supp it's silly.

New cel should be the cheapest out by far. Cel's fb page has a link to the site that will have all of the first batch

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I would not preload TUDCA, just run through your cycle and in PCT and you're good to go... And I've never heard of Priming your liver, sound a bit sketch

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tudca is the only thing worth buying on cycle. Everything else is trash, minus coq10. Don't preload it, just use it in general.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't post links but go to examine .com and type in Tudca. This article lists numerous studies. Why preload something when at best it's a waste of money and at worst it can do damage?
TUDCA "at best is a waste of money"? Could not disagree more.

If you were strictly stating TUDCA is a waste of money when pre-loading, then I would concur (unless the individual already has pre-existing cholestasis which could benefit from TUDCA with or without the added biliary build-up induced from oral steroids).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I havent heard of preloading tudca. For me its just a supp to tack on to my cycle support if i find it cheap for extra protection. So like everyone else said you're good to not pre load.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Lol. I didn't even bother going there

karianns

Awards
"If using TUDCA for treating an alcohol-abused liver, be aware of the temporal relationship needed. Co-incubation (same time) or rehabilitative (after the matter) usage of TUDCA may be protective of the liver while pre-loading TUDCA before drinking may be harmful to the liver."

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for not pre loading. Just not nec and for such a pricey supp it's silly.

New cel should be the cheapest out by far. Cel's fb page has a link to the site that will have all of the first batch
Lowest prices I've seen.