Two DHEA cycles.. and now? Which next?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I already did two cycles of 1-DHEA plus 4-DHEA (AMS) and the results were good in the first time but in second time i didn´t notice the same "thing". Both times, dosage was as stated on the label during one month. I already read here that dosage must be increased and/or should be taken more than a month to get some decent results but i´m not planning other PCT than Arom-X or a similiar one.

What did you recommend me? Should i try again 1-DHEA + 4-DHEA with different dosage/cycle time? Should i take something else? I want anything with the least side effects possible and non-methylated. Theres anything in the market as safe as 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA and that can give more results?

I have to be carefull with anything that can cause or increase anxiety because i already suffer from it.

I weight about 170lbs with around 12/13% Body Fat. I know those numbers aren´t impressive but i´m already 35yo and i only started to workout when i was 30yo. I had good results so far (less fat, more lean mass) but with this age you guys know how difficult is to put some lean mass. Even eating a lot only translates in to fat mass..

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Yea about time for you to graduate try a SARM perhaps Osta Rx.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend ostashred by hard rock supplements at Strong Supplement Shop for you. If you havent tried osta before i would definitely suggest you try this product and have a proper pct as well if you do try it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd pass on Osta

Try halodrol if u can find some

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
What results did you get with the AMS stack?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
What results did you get with the AMS stack?
First time i got a total of 4kg (about 9lbs) with slightly %bf reduction. Second time about 2kg (about 4.5lbs) maybe with more %bf reduction than the first time. Strength gains on first time were great (about 10% on main lifts), second time i really didn´t notice much. Eating about 500/800kcal above maintenance.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing is going to be more mild than 1&4 dhea. What dosage did you run?

11-oxo would be a step down and Sarms or hdrol would be a step up. If you go up make sure you have serm and proper support pct lined up.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Nothing is going to be more mild than 1&4 dhea. What dosage did you run?
As stated on the label. Since it´s a proprietary blend, it´s a little hard to say how much was the active ingredient.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
First time i got a total of 4kg (about 9lbs) with slightly %bf reduction. Second time about 2kg (about 4.5lbs) maybe with more %bf reduction than the first time. Strength gains on first time were great (about 10% on main lifts), second time i really didn´t notice much. Eating about 500/800kcal above maintenance.
I got you, I'm looking to run the 1-andro 4-AD stack....kinda hesitant though because of the $$$. Trying to figure out if the 10 lbs is worth the 80 bucks lol.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I got you, I'm looking to run the 1-andro 4-AD stack....kinda hesitant though because of the $$$. Trying to figure out if the 10 lbs is worth the 80 bucks lol.
Lol if it includes the Arom-X, you´re lucky.. Here in Europe, the stack costs about $120 plus shipping :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21