So I just finished an 8 week cycle of ostrine at 20mg

Ostrine 20/
Aromasin12.5 eod
Hcgenerate Ed

Pct 3'weeks
Aromasin eod 12.5
Hcgenerate
DAA

I'm on my pct now and was wonder actually how people reacted in regards to fat gains and muscle lost,if any.

also my gyno was not aggravated at all during this because of the aromasin, "getting the surgery in may" with DR.Bleu

Also are you pretty catobolic coming off of ostrine? its just very hard finding information on this?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just finished an 8 week cycle of ostrine at 20mg

Ostrine 20/
Aromasin12.5 ed
Hcgenerate Ed

Pct 3'weeks
Aromasin eod 12.5
Hcgenerate

I'm on my pct now and was wonder actually how people reacted in regards to fat gains and muscle lost,if any.
First and foremost....don't expect to keep any gains without a proper pct. With as much research I've done on osta...better off with a serm anyway.

5 to 7 are usually kept if you gained 14.

Fat gain is diet induced.

Keep intensity the same. Keep the routine the same (important ) and keep calories up.

Igf1 helps with larger gain retention long term

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
I'm thinking of starting Osta, mainly for recomp and fat loss. If I do go for it it would be high reps (not to really grow) and cardio. Thinking to start the gains on the pct it self. What do you guys think?

Also what's you diet looking like now and what was it during the run? Training routine?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did 42 days@30mg for bulking. Strength gains were amazing and have been kept. Did 28 day pct now back on osta for some shredding.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I mean I don't think you would be shut down as terribly as with a PH or AAS. But like said adding s SERM is always the best option and they are super cheap and many ways to obtain them. Just do your research.
You will keep way more of hone gains.

That being said, plenty of guys have done osta cycles without SERMs and didn't die. I recommend using one but you know.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking of starting Osta, mainly for recomp and fat loss. If I do go for it it would be high reps (not to really grow) and cardio. Thinking to start the gains on the pct it self. What do you guys think? Also what's you diet looking like now and what was it during the run? Training routine?
Recovery and strength gains are incredible at 30mg a day, might as well make gains on cycle and then after pct you can shred up to reveal a leaner and bigger physique.

Lift heavy! Focus on the basics: bench, squat, deadlift, overhead press, weighted pullups.

Eat big, I noticed its hard to gain fat on ostarine.

justjake

Awards
updating first post with more information,

I barely felt the effects of a shutdown, if at all. There is just a lot of contradiction information out there, such as other boards pushing certain products with SARMS and a certain way to do them.

Should i take out cheat meals during my pct as well?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean. But i would probably try to take it out or if not maybe make it a not so bad cheat meal.

707kid

Awards
I see you got your information from evo. A serm would have been best, but you know your own body.

justjake

Awards
I know what you mean. But i would probably try to take it out or if not maybe make it a not so bad cheat meal.
I go all out on cheaet meals haha but yeah ill stop them during my pct, i had one a couple days into my pct "just happen to line up that way" but i wont anyone and eat a little surplus i guess, i feel pretty fat and feel that all the food stuck to my gut haha

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
im one week into my osta pct and my strength and intensity are up, running nolva/arimistane/magnitropin/laxogenin/inhibit-e/testpowder

Felt very shut down on my 8 week run, 10 15 20 20 25 25 25 25 and im feeling much better now that that has subsided

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
also, i leaned out on cycle from like 198 15% bf to 194 12%bf completely by accident (work and school ****ing up my diet) and didnt see the strength id have liked from it. Things are back in order now and im hoping that this natty stack/PCT yields me some gains

justjake

Awards
ive read that since ostrine really isnt supressive that a SERM could fluctuate your hormones more and you ending of worse in the long run.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive read that since ostrine really isnt supressive that a SERM could fluctuate your hormones more and you ending of worse in the long run.
You read wrong ....

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't agree

There's increases in aromatase expression with osta in most cases and those heavier (bf wise) and prone will get gyno

SERM is always important as it corrects hormones if suppressed and prevents e2 from binding to specific tissue

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
So my plan was to run Osta at 20mg/day for six weeks. Day 21 I will start Eradicate and run that for 4 weeks. Start of week 7 I'll also start Apex Male for 8 weeks. Would that be a good plan?

Sorry for kinda taking the liberty to post the question here not trying to hijack ?

Also, shall I run for 6 weeks or 8?

Really worried about the shutdown effect. Anyone went through and would the above stack prevent it?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
So my plan was to run Osta at 20mg/day for six weeks. Day 21 I will start Eradicate and run that for 4 weeks. Start of week 7 I'll also start Apex Male for 8 weeks. Would that be a good plan?

Sorry for kinda taking the liberty to post the question here not trying to hijack ?

Also, shall I run for 6 weeks or 8?

Really worried about the shutdown effect. Anyone went through and would the above stack prevent it?
I wouldn't trust an Arimistane based product alone for this purpose. I'd run an AI such as Aromasin a light dose at least in pct if not through the cycle as well. Add in a low dose of Clomid as well in pct.

I would set it up like this:

Weeks 1-6:
Ostarine 20 mg
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD

PCT Weeks 7-10
Clomid 50Mg/50mg/25mg/25mg
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
DAA or Black Lion Research Viron

This would ultimately be the best way to recover/keep gains imo.

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
For AI can Formastanzol be used? I have a bottle from before the ban that I never used?

Justjake, how bad was the shutdown if you experienced any?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Yes Form can be used.

drummy

Awards
I would use a short simple serm.

I did 8 weeks at 20 mg/day. Did nolva for 20/10/10 as pct. I don't have blood work but libido, teste size and everything else is good to go now. I was slightly suppressed at the end of 8 weeks but nothin major. Kept most of my gains too.

Why mess around, just go with a short serm pct.

drummy

Awards
I wouldn't trust an Arimistane based product alone for this purpose. I'd run an AI such as Aromasin a light dose at least in pct if not through the cycle as well. Add in a low dose of Clomid as well in pct.

I would set it up like this:

Weeks 1-6:
Ostarine 20 mg
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD

PCT Weeks 7-10
Clomid 50Mg/50mg/25mg/25mg
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
DAA or Black Lion Research Viron

This would ultimately be the best way to recover/keep gains imo.
I would stretch the cycle out to 8 weeks. Week 5 is where you really start noticing osta, 6 week cycle is too short IMHO. Also I don't think it's necessary to get that intense with PCT, just my opinion tho.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
50 mg is still a light dose of clomid and would nearly assure faster recovery. But light Nolva works to up to the user. An ai should be used as well just in case and at again a light dosage. I would suggest something OTC for this but there is nothing currently available that fits the bill.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Btw I prefer 8 weeks myself on osta. He can adjust accordingly.