IP Bulk Oils

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had any experience using the IP bulk oils? just wondering, because I can get the equivalence of 5 vials for about the same price of 2 vials by a name brand. I would just have to transfer the oils from the jug into the vials myself and then sterilize them.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had any experience using the IP bulk oils? just wondering, because I can get the equivalence of 5 vials for about the same price of 2 vials by a name brand. I would just have to transfer the oils from the jug into the vials myself and then sterilize them.
Some have reported the oils to be painful so that's something to think about. Although lately IP has his prods on point. Most people are loving his tabs and such.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i have heard VERY mixed reviews about IP products. many people suggest to steer clear and pay more for a quality product.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Uh, I wouldn't go with IP. I can get most stuff from sources with better quality control for the same price, or if I want to go international I'll just buy powder and make a custom mix (150mg test e/100mg tren a per mL anyone? :D).

tarbaby2000

Awards
I personally have liked most everything I've used from IP. I've used several of their bulk oils and got good results from them all and never had any problem with pain.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I'll pick some up when I have some money to spare. Eventually I'll know if it is worth it.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
get them and refilter into your own vials.