Help building an SD cycle please

fairplay101

Awards
Guys,

SD is not something I have used or considered using before, but I have just got some from a mate who ordered a significant amount and gave me a bottle at a nice price :thumbsup: I want to run it on it's own to add some lean mass. My diet is good and pretty clean (1 cheat day per week). I'm getting surplus calories and 300g min protein ED.

I have done quite a bit of research on it but I know a lot of guys on here have some good experience to share so hope to get some!

Background: 5'9" 166lbs 13% BF training for 5 years. Previous cycle = 1AD/4AD PCT Nolva, 6OXO and Trib

I've heard SD is best used/taken with a good EFA, can anyone confirm? Also I've heard mixed opinions on cycle protocol i.e. 2 week on, 2 week off, 2 week on vs. 4-6 week cycle

Dosing for my bodyweight has also been debated. I believe it should be around the 20-25mg per day, but again if any experience users could shed some light on that I'd appreciate it.

I will run standard PCT with Nolva 60/40/20 and Trib 3g ED, even though I know SD has shown to be quite positive in respect of HPTA shutdown and sides.

Basically any advice you could share would be appreciated :cheers:

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

SD is not something I have used or considered using before, but I have just got some from a mate who ordered a significant amount and gave me a bottle at a nice price :thumbsup: I want to run it on it's own to add some lean mass. My diet is good and pretty clean (1 cheat day per week). I'm getting surplus calories and 300g min protein ED.

I have done quite a bit of research on it but I know a lot of guys on here have some good experience to share so hope to get some!

Background: 5'9" 166lbs 13% BF training for 5 years. Previous cycle = 1AD/4AD PCT Nolva, 6OXO and Trib

I've heard SD is best used/taken with a good EFA, can anyone confirm? Also I've heard mixed opinions on cycle protocol i.e. 2 week on, 2 week off, 2 week on vs. 4-6 week cycle

Dosing for my bodyweight has also been debated. I believe it should be around the 20-25mg per day, but again if any experience users could shed some light on that I'd appreciate it.

I will run standard PCT with Nolva 60/40/20 and Trib 3g ED, even though I know SD has shown to be quite positive in respect of HPTA shutdown and sides.

Basically any advice you could share would be appreciated :cheers:
bro...with the search button, you'd probably pull 357 SD threads, you'll have all the info you need at your fingertips :thumbsup:

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Actually I typed it in just to see and it was 500!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I suggest 3weeks at 20mg for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K_pem Anabolics 12
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 3