FinigenX Magnum ??? what is this stuff?

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
19-norandrosta-4 9-diene-3, 17-dione: 25mg

is this stuff garbage? has anyone tried it yet? and please dont bash my rookie questions bros...but would this stuff be worth stacking with the da one and only SD?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I believe Darius had good results with this...do a search under his name....I believe it was him!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i thought it wwas methyldien without the um methyl(17aa)

It is, so it technically is DIENOLONE

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established

is this stuff garbage? has anyone tried it yet? and please dont bash my rookie questions bros...but would this stuff be worth stacking with the da one and only SD?
No, its not crap. Someone long ago did some cycle in a stack. Do a search... seems quite expensive anyway.

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
It is definately not a trenbolone precursor, as the conversions necessary cannot be performed in the body(i.e. addition of two different doulbe bonds, saturation of one, coversion of dione to hydroxyl group).
To me it looks like 19-nor dione with some extra double bonds and stuff.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This compound was over looked b/c of MD, but it is legit and has some good effects.

size

Awards
  • Established
There are not many users of this product, but the few that have used it loved it. I have only read positive experiences from actual users.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i think people stear clear of it because of the low dosage listed on the bottle i think its like 25mgs a serving and with most ph's u need12x that dosage..unless its extremely "orally active" or potent which we have all heard before and it didnt pan out

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
i think people stear clear of it because of the low dosage listed on the bottle i think its like 25mgs a serving and with most ph's u need12x that dosage..unless its extremely "orally active" or potent which we have all heard before and it didnt pan out
It has a sort of sublingual delivery. Which is a pain in the ass IMO. Thats the reason why I didnt buy it pre-ban.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
There are not many users of this product, but the few that have used it loved it. I have only read positive experiences from actual users.
Same, I also know that it was pretty expensive and most people felt 1,4AD-4ad etc etc was a cheaper compound that gave same results. I wanted/want to try it because of some logs I have read. Especially diplomats, I dunno if its on this board though or another.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I used it before the ban, I think I upped to dosage to at least 100mg a day... I stacked it with German American tech M1T with M5AA and bergomottin... the m1t alone made me gain.. but the last few weeks that I incorporated the magnum, I saw my biggest gains... it's good IMO

samv12

Awards
would it be a good idea to stack magnum with sd??

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
I used it with 1test transdermal and got gyno. Quit the 19nor, used nolva, and continued. The rest of the cycle went just fine. ............just my personal experience

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I used it before the ban, I think I upped to dosage to at least 100mg a day... I stacked it with German American tech M1T with M5AA and bergomottin... the m1t alone made me gain.. but the last few weeks that I incorporated the magnum, I saw my biggest gains... it's good IMO
Does it cause any shedding?

TIA

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've also used finigenx with great results. I used 4ml 3x/day. It's a VERY mild anabolic that has some leaning out abilities. So don't expect to gain 55lbs. off of it...lol.

It was also very easy to recover from, but I've also ran some pretty heavy cycles before so to the beginner, it may be more harsh in that regard. I've decided on another cycle that I'll be running here soon. It will be test prop, var, and the finigenx as I have 4 bottles left over from the ban.

This was honestly the only PH/PS that I became interested in as 1-test made my hair fall out (although it grew back), and the others just didn't seem to work well. Was expensive as hell, but I'm glad I made those past purchases...IMHO it was worth it.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so would it be worth stacking with SD,,,,would there be any other wonderful benefits too add along or would it just be wiser to run the superdrol solo style?

Why don't you try running it with SD and keeping a log?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
listen, SD is gonna give you a 13+ weight gain no matter if you stack it or use it alone. That is what people dont understand. If you are trying to bulk, then save your other ph's and use them another time. SD will get you where you want to go by its self!!!!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've never used SD, so I dunno. the finigenx is more like a OHN or mdien type compound (although I haven't tried these two compounds either, just going by user reports) in that you receive small, dry, lean, and quality gains while on it. I wouldn't use this as a bulker like I said. I think it would work best as a lean bulker especially after doing a cut....that's when you would really notice the effects.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
i had a log a while back about the finigenx magnum. if you searh you might still find it somewhere in this board. from my opinion it is very strong stuff and i and a couple others on bodybuilding.com think it is the best non-methyl prosteriod that never made it big.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
Would TestTrenX have the same effects? its capsule form i think, and its way cheaper.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i heard that it is extremely orally active thats why its dosed so low and non-methylated.

ChemicalD

Awards
The $64K question is...

Why pay 65 bucks for a tren "precursor" when tren doesn't cost that much?

Am I mistaken?

size

Awards
  • Established
The $64K question is...
Am I mistaken?
For some, I imagine it is a legal and ethical choice.

When is someone going to take a big dosage of this stuff by itself?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
The $64K question is...

Am I mistaken?
Well, first is a tren "analogue" and not a precursor.
Second, its not as androgenic as Tren (only reason for me to not use it :( )
Third, the legal reasons for who are concerned with ;)

ChemicalD

Awards
Well, first is a tren "analogue" and not a precursor.
Second, its not as androgenic as Tren (only reason for me to not use it :( )
Third, the legal reasons for who are concerned with ;)
Cool. That's why "precursor" was in quotes.

Not to knock those who want/use it, just sparking some debate:hammer:

Last edited:

dmxinc

Awards
Just for Information.

I posted this info on BB.com site because I noticed a few threads about these lately. Just for info.

Max LMG

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: (1) capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving DV%*
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
25mg**

The directions on the bottle of max lmg says take 3 a day spread out , and no more than 6 pills a day , they are 25 mg pills

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Powder, Magnesium Stearate

FiniGenX- 120cc

Serving Size: 6 ml
Servings Per Container: 20
AmountPer Serving % Daily Value
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg

Directions
Take 3mls three times per day at least 6-8 hours apart for the first 2 weeks, increase to 6mls three times per day 6-8 hours apart for 6 weeks. Finish of the cycle with the original 3mls three times per day 6-8 hours apart.

Ingredients
Water, glycerin, propylene glycol, emulsifiers, phospholipids, aspartame, natural flavors, artificial colors, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.

FinigenX Magnum

What's In It?
Supplement Facts:

Container Size: 60 LipoGels
Serving Size: 3 LipoGels
Servings Per Container: 20

Container Size: 120 LipoGels
Serving Size: 3 LipoGels
Servings Per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 9
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g

Directions: Take 3 LipoGels before training the firs week. Increase to 3 gels upon rising and 3 gels before training for week 2 and week 3. Weeks 4 and 5 take 3 gels upon rising, 3 gels before training and 3 gels before bed. Take 3 gels upon rising and 3 gels before training for weeks 6 and 7. Week 8 take 3 lipogels before training.

PDS Presents:
TesTrenX

What's In It?
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

Estra-4, diene-3, 17 dione 25mg
Milk Thistle 50mg

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, magnesium stearate and silica.
Directions: Take 1 capsule two times daily with 8 ounces of water. Separate your doses by at least eight hours.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
finigenx (magnum or otherwise) and TesTrenX are the same thing. just in case that isnt clear.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Cool. That's why "precursor" was in quotes.
I put "analogue" in quotes too since i have no idea of its potency compared to tren, but i doubt highly it would be the same strong.
:)