What's up with estrogen variation?

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
On some test cycles nipple irritation and puffiness is not a problem, but on others such as this current one which is a lower dosed cycle than ones on which I've had no problems, my (right) nipple is insanely sore and puffy with a decent sized buildup behind it. Luckily I have plenty of nolvadex on hand to knock it out, but I'm still confused by the situation. Why/How is it that on a low dosed cycle of test that gyno becomes an issue when on at least two other cycles at higher doses I've had absolutely no problems? Can aromatization really vary like that?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
are you stacking the test with any other compounds at all? ... any use of ancillaries?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure of your current cycle.. but had no problem with test, but test and dbol.. definately got me puffy, and a bit sensitive.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
are you stacking the test with any other compounds at all? ... any use of ancillaries?
The only AAS I'm running is test enanthate 300mg every 5 days. As far as ancillaries, I've been taking 40mg of nolvadex a day to keep the problem under control.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only AAS I'm running is test enanthate 300mg every 5 days. As far as ancillaries, I've been taking 40mg of nolvadex a day to keep the problem under control.
Something ain't right.. you shouldn't be busting out the titties on that dose.... and it's odd your getting hit heavy in one and not the other.

*scratch*