eviscerate - bad product?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Got my eviscerate in the mail a few weeks ago. It was sealed and everything and iv never bought the product before.
I got the abliterate version as well

When I got it, it was more of a total liquid consistency. Is this normal? The only transdermal Iv used is formeron and it was more like a gell. This is like water.
Also everyone talk about taking as pump a day or two. But mine doesn't have a pump at all

I did combine with clen, which I knOw for sure is good to go, But I got no burn at all either time I applied it.

Any heads up would be great! Thanks mixedup

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my eviscerate in the mail a few weeks ago. It was sealed and everything and iv never bought the product before.
I got the abliterate version as well

When I got it, it was more of a total liquid consistency. Is this normal? The only transdermal Iv used is formeron and it was more like a gell. This is like water.
Also everyone talk about taking as pump a day or two. But mine doesn't have a pump at all

I did combine with clen, which I knOw for sure is good to go, But I got no burn at all either time I applied it.

Any heads up would be great! Thanks mixedup
Shake the bottle before each application. Abliderate should not burn at all I never felt a burn from eviscerate z little warm like muscle rub sometimes. but shake vigorously each time and the consistency will become thicker. If I don't shake it.comes out real liquid just how the carrier is

Mine doesn't pump either I shake and squirting out about a quarter size of solution

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I was really lost. Bottle never said to shake and I didnt want to waste product if I was doing it wrong
Yeah some people report warm or burning. I experienced nothing so I was concerned

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man I was really lost. Bottle never said to shake and I didnt want to waste product if I was doing it wrong
Yeah some people report warm or burning. I experienced nothing so I was concerned
Nah you good the formula has been the same for years since it was sold by a different company than evomuse got the rights to it. Let me know how it goes after you shake it

I know alot of people who this is as basic a staple in precontest as test or tren.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is how my abliderated was, very watery not what I was expecting. It should warm up your stomach real good during application

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
mine is total liquid consistency. Shake vigorously before every application. When I combine it with clen I get a bit of stinging sensation then warmth.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone. Def felt it the last few applications. Still kind of getting the rubbery solution in clumps not totally breaking down into the product but its tolerable.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put the bottle in the microwave for about 10 seconds, shake, then apply.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah you good the formula has been the same for years since it was sold by a different company than evomuse got the rights to it. Let me know how it goes after you shake it

I know alot of people who this is as basic a staple in precontest as test or tren.
Na, it changed a couple if years ago.
They took out the aminophylene (sp) which imo was what caused it to work the best.

This is what set eviscerate apart from the rest.
Now it's just another bull shiit topical fat loss product.

Revival

Revival

Awards
I still have a couple bottles of the old school version cause i can't stand the burning lol

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
eviscerate with liquid clen (clenviscerate) is pretty good but you gotta do 2 days on 2 days off.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
This is great. Thanks for spicing this thread up a bit.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word, I still be putting it in........the microwave.