Fina: powder vrs pellets
- 03-02-2003, 01:36 PM
- 03-02-2003, 03:17 PM
the powder is pure trenbolone, where as the pellets have binders and other crap in em. sorry, not a real detailed description, just trying to give u a basic idea
- 03-02-2003, 04:17 PM
Other than the pellets being legal to purchase, I don't see why anyone would choose the pellets over the powder if one has access to it.
03-02-2003, 05:53 PM
Nothing at all..just got to make the pellets into a powder. The compound..once the pellets are processed, is the same..trenbolone acetate.
03-03-2003, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the replies fellas. This fina research has been interesting to say the least. Thanks for keeping it simple for me...lol...
03-21-2003, 02:44 PM
Because the pellets are legal to purchase. Wouldn't they be the product of choice?
03-24-2003, 10:46 PM
You got it gymrat. It is legal..til you use them for something other than your cow
03-30-2003, 06:37 PM
Tren acetate powder is getting pretty expensive. Sometimes it's actually cheaper to use the pellets.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gamer2be08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 08-04-2010, 10:47 AM
- By jbradley1981 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2009, 01:09 PM
- By blankstare in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2004, 07:48 AM
- By Fpot66 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2004, 04:37 PM
- By MLB in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2003, 06:14 PM