Epistane - With Test Base?

tian0020

Awards
Hi guys,

I've been running Epistane 30mg for over a week now, found it's going quite well with 3lbs added already.

My question is, I've been told that I "need" a test base, or my results will be poor. Is this the case? They've said to use 1 andro as a "must".

Any ideas?

Thanks,

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I've been running Epistane 30mg for over a week now, found it's going quite well with 3lbs added already. My question is, I've been told that I "need" a test base, or my results will be poor. Is this the case? They've said to use 1 andro as a "must". Any ideas? Thanks,
Lots of people have run epi with great results and no test base. For many adding test can help sides like lethargy and libido. Test never hurts, but it can be an individual thing.

If this is your first time with epi solo might be your best bet to see how your body responds to it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not a must. You will likely be lethargic and have libido issues without it. But you can run Epi without a test base just fine. You can also look into Stano, but its not exactly a test base.. Just combats some side effects of Epi.

tian0020

Awards
Lots of people have run epi with great results and no test base. For many adding test can help sides like lethargy and libido. Test never hurts, but it can be an individual thing.

If this is your first time with epi solo might be your best bet to see how your body responds to it.
Thanks for the reply. That seems to be the general feedback I'm getting in that as it's my first time, just stick with this. I can't complain so far, I've gained 3lbs which I hope isn't fat :)

Db2

Db2

Awards
I just started an epi cycle (first ever) today! It was suggested I run it with bps dermacrine as a base for sides etc if I didn't have a 'real' test base and seeing how that goes. I just started today so not much to report besides dermacrine rubs in better than I expected lol. Good luck! :)