Votes: 149 35.3%
  • superdrol

Votes: 273 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iwinulose2981

Awards
this is for all the bros that have taken m1t,and superdrol. hoping you can debate the pros and cons of each and explain which one had the more positive effect

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
ds's orginal prompt for creating super was a to make a comparable compound to m1t with less sides. Eventhough I dont get **** from either compound, this is a good post. I am suprised this poll wasnt created sooner.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol beats the my latests m1t 4ad cycles. My first 2 m1t cycles however were the old 1 fast tabs along with 4ad and like many other that had these contaminated tabs there was something "d-ifferent" about them in a way I liked. Still Sd is great.
for SD versus pure m1 test i vote sd.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
M1T gave me lots of bad sides. SD gave me lots of good results. Contest over, the clear winner here...SD!!!

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
I've had better results and gains that stayed while using SD vs M1t..

The Reporter

Awards
SD by far. The strength gains might be a little more because you have to run 4Ad with it, as opposed to SD where you can run it solo. But the SD gains have much better retention. And with M1T, it seems you can't wait for your cycle to be over. But with SD, you feel like you can run it forever.

iwinulose2981

Awards
ds's orginal prompt for creating super was a to make a comparable compound to m1t with less sides. Eventhough I dont get **** from either compound, this is a good post. I am suprised this poll wasnt created sooner.
thanks bro

Ator

Awards
Here´s my 2 cents:

SD rules because of the lack of sides and the fact that the gains stay on.
Nuff said!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Here´s my 2 cents:

Nuff said!
Same for me.
Besides, I never tried M1T and never will.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Here´s my 2 cents:

Nuff said!

Ditto. M1T was harsh ****. Now, transdermal 1-test is another story entirely. I still love trans 1-test and will continue to run it in the future.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. M1T was harsh ****. Now, transdermal 1-test is another story entirely. I still love trans 1-test and will continue to run it in the future.
how do high doses of 1-test compare to SD?

schlam_of

Awards
i kinda agree with Syr. kinda depends on what youre looking for though, i did get better strength gains i think off 1-t trans. but nothing can beat sd for a bulker.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
how do high doses of 1-test compare to SD?

Transdermal 1-test at 300 mg's day was better for strenght than SD hands down. I know this is going to be debated by many, but personally speaking, the results were undeniable. However, SD was a better bulker and the sides were less (mostly with respect to lethargy and HTPA supression).

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
did you get stronger on SD then on 1-test?
I did a different training program that time, but I couldnt train more frequently like I did on SD.
I dont keep track of every week weights, thinking at the past.
So, what can i say? I probably had the same strenght gains. It took about 10 days for 1test to kick in for me, that must be taken into account.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I love my stack w/ SD and 1T! As for M1T, what can I say. It's still the strongest steroid I've ever used (about twice as anabolic as SD) But, I'll just use SD at 20mg instead of M1T @ 10mg and be a happy man for all the reasons everyone has already said. The SD gains are not only clean but really stick after the cycle and the sides are nil, so M1T is no longer needed!

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Do you think there will be more companies in the SD business? I like M1T myself but the scare recently with gyno made me stop. I have read that not many companies have such a product out. I am also wondering when stores will have it.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I love my stack w/ SD and 1T! As for M1T, what can I say. It's still the strongest steroid I've ever used (about twice as anabolic as SD) But, I'll just use SD at 20mg instead of M1T @ 10mg and be a happy man for all the reasons everyone has already said. The SD gains are not only clean but really stick after the cycle and the sides are nil, so M1T is no longer needed!
I think it's quite impressive that Sledge seems to have achieved exactly what he had hoped to achieve with SD -- M1T effectiveness without the evil sides. Keep it up, Matt. :thumbsup:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I think it's quite impressive that Sledge seems to have achieved exactly what he had hoped to achieve with SD -- M1T effectiveness without the evil sides. Keep it up, Matt. :thumbsup:
Yeah, he's a great guy alright. Very open to trying new stuff to fill in the holes that nobody else has addressed in the supp biz. Like strong, low side anabolics, and cool, versatile PCT stuff just to name a few. Even fat burners. I hear he has one of the fines endocrine chemists around too to consult and advise him. Kind of a big nerd, but quite a studly dude as well :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
After 2 - 3 weekers with Superdrol, and experience with M1T, I feel:

Superdrol is the superior lean mass compound
Superdrol is the superior cutting compound
Superdrol is the superior side-effect free compound
Superdrol is the safer compound
There are more stacking options with superdrol
M1T* is the superior strength compound
M1T* is the superior mass compound

*it is assumed you are stacking with 4-ad at least 600mg ED

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, he's a great guy alright. Very open to trying new stuff to fill in the holes that nobody else has addressed in the supp biz. Like strong, low side anabolics, and cool, versatile PCT stuff just to name a few. Even fat burners. I hear he has one of the fines endocrine chemists around too to consult and advise him. Kind of a big nerd, but quite a studly dude as well :D
hmm...
Would this phenom's name maybe rhyme with "Br. B?" :think:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
hmm...
Would this phenom's name maybe rhyme with "Br. B?" :think:
Dr.B,P,G... :thumbsup: I can't think of his name but I here he's a righteous dude :icon_lol:

Reem

Awards
It's funny how people keep saying that SD is side effect free as a general fact. Maybe for you it was, but not in general.

I have used both, and SD is very nice for the effects it has on body composition. But this nasty nausea you can get from it really withholds me from being very positive about this compound. And I'm certainly not the only one, as I've read many other posts about this nausea side effect.

For me, M1T gave me beginning signs of gyno pretty fast. With SD I had none.

SD gains seemed dryer than M1T, less bloat, more vascularity.

I gained pretty much the same in weight using 10 mg M1T or 20 mg SD. But as I said, the SD gains were different in how they looked.

M1T made my balls shrivel up from lemons to grapes in the first week. SD did this a bit slower, after 2 weeks. (By the way, I did M1T for a 2 week cycle, and the SD 3 weeks) At the end of both cycles my nuts had shrunk considerable. With SD they seemed to get back to normal size somewhat quicker but I'm not so sure about this.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's funny how people keep saying that SD is side effect free as a general fact. Maybe for you it was, but not in general.

I have used both, and SD is very nice for the effects it has on body composition. But this nasty nausea you can get from it really withholds me from being very positive about this compound. And I'm certainly not the only one, as I've read many other posts about this nausea side effect.

I gained pretty much the same in weight using 10 mg M1T or 20 mg SD. But as I said, the SD gains were different in how they looked.

M1T made my balls shrivel up from lemons to grapes in the first week. SD did this a bit slower, after 2 weeks. (By the way, I did M1T for a 2 week cycle, and the SD 3 weeks) At the end of both cycles my nuts had shrunk considerable. With SD they seemed to get back to normal size somewhat quicker but I'm not so sure about this.
have you tired dosing SD with food? for most who experienced nausea this was the solution to that problem

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2 weeks 10mg 1MT/4AD=8lbs of mainly water, ok strength increase, libido ok, sides-pumps, minimal lower back pain, mad appetite suppression, high blood pressure, nolva pct and all gains lost...havent touched the remaining bottle since

24 days SD- 13.5 lb gain overall on cylce, pct 2 weeks of 6oxo/DHEA..kept 11 lbs... BF stayed the same or very slight increase, ok strength increase, side effects-amazing vascularity(i mean vains in my sides i didnt know existed),sense of well being, slight aggression,increased appetite, perma boner, ridiculous pumps not just in the gym.....didnt want to end the cycle, loved it....

hands down winner SD !!

zwarrior99

Awards
As Dr. D already pointed out, asking for SD or any other PH/PS/AAS, is against board rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know where I can find some superdrol? Email me at [email protected] or PM.

I don't think you can ask that, maybe they still let you swap it in that forum but AM subjects it to the same rules as newly banned PH's now. It is still legal though, so they might cut you a break if you don't ask anymore. :)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established

yes alot of users of m1t have report puffy nipple issues

m1t was the worst for nausea and lack of appetite for me

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just started SD today, God these SD threads are getting me JACKED!!!

Omega

Omega

Awards
interesting. i just got my bottle of SD so i havent tried it yet. but i just finished a cycle of m1t for 17 days and went up 20 lbs!!. i started april 5th and only 5mg a day of m1t then on the 14th i bumped it up to 10mg a day of m1t then stopped completely on the 21st. thats a 17 day cycle and i experienced no sides cept my balls shrunk a lil. no lethargy, appetite was HUGE and im surprised cause ive done many m1t cycles before even going up to 30mg a day. but i havent used any anabolics since aug so maybe thats why i responded so well to such a low dose cause my receptors were so fresh. i dunno but since i havnet tried the SD yet ic ant say but m1t is still awesome IMO. btw, since i was only on for 17 days on a small dose, do you think i should use anything for PCT? i have some nolv i was gonna use for about a week or 2 just to be safe but im not sure if its needed. i just dont wanna lose any of these gains. i dindt gain much fat and i ate like a horse.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
interesting. i just got my bottle of SD so i havent tried it yet. but i just finished a cycle of m1t for 17 days and went up 20 lbs!!. i started april 5th and only 5mg a day of m1t then on the 14th i bumped it up to 10mg a day of m1t then stopped completely on the 21st. thats a 17 day cycle and i experienced no sides cept my balls shrunk a lil. no lethargy, appetite was HUGE and im surprised cause ive done many m1t cycles before even going up to 30mg a day. but i havent used any anabolics since aug so maybe thats why i responded so well to such a low dose cause my receptors were so fresh. i dunno but since i havnet tried the SD yet ic ant say but m1t is still awesome IMO. btw, since i was only on for 17 days on a small dose, do you think i should use anything for PCT? i have some nolv i was gonna use for about a week or 2 just to be safe but im not sure if its needed. i just dont wanna lose any of these gains. i dindt gain much fat and i ate like a horse.
yes run something post cycle. M1T can shut you down in a few days!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
PCT is mandatory for any hormone usage.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
With m1t, which was my first harcore cycle, I gained alot of mass. The problems were many though.

Loss of appetite, making it difficult to eat enough.
harch shutdow
getting bloated.
Feeling like death.

overall I'll probably only use m1t at 5 mg per day in cutting cycles.

Superdrol is the best lean bulker available bar none. (tren and test prop) sounds pretty close though.

So m1t is really only usefull while cutting at low doses. In my opinion.

Omega

Omega

Awards
oh and one more thing. i forgot to mention cause i was in a huge rush. i didnt lift a SINGLE weight. all the weight i put on was from using a EMS unit and thai boxing. i hurt my back in aug so i havent lifted since then. thats what makes these gains even more unbelievable because i wasnt even lifting anything. not even a 5lb dumbell. my back has been doing alot better now since i started thai boxing again so for my next cycle in at least 4 weeks from now im sure ill be able to lift some iron. thanks to everyone who replied. i appreciate everyone who takes the time to read my threads and replies to them. also, i wonder if i should take some trib for PC. i dont know if it actually works. i have nolv on hand that'll ill use but i dont know if the trib will actually do anything. has it worked for any of you??

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
take TRIB at a gram+ a day, with the Nolva (60,40,20,20)

ILoco

Awards
Omega:
Could you describe what kind of foods you ate? Did you eat clean or just EAT? Did you track macros?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i was on m1t for 4 weeks at 10mg ed. i had a diet that i got in at least 100g of unsaturated fat per day, at least 275-300g of protein and about 200g of carbs. the gains were very lean and hardly any bloat. i would recommend to anyone that they keep their carbs on the lower side (lower meaning no more than 300g per day) while on m1t. you will be suprised at the results. i think most have gone about it the wrong way by eating everything in sight and then complaining about the bloat. i went from 161 to 174-175 in 4 weeks. like i said, LEAN gains...

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd have a hard time saying which one I preferred. I suffered similar side effects from both compounds, those being lethargy, loss of appetite/nausea, lower back pumps, bloat, etc. It's pretty much a tossup for myself, as I gained more off of m1t, but the side effects were a little more intense than those of superdrol.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well...i like superdrol becuase it does not KILL your endurence...
being a runner 5-10mg of superdrol a day is pretty awesome stuff...

i was dumb enough last summer and took 10 days of m1t....yeah.... running was like trying to carry a 900 lbs. fat whore on your back... i gained a few lbs...i was just looking to add some toneness, but cut the cycle short after i realized what i was doing to my body.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
well...i like superdrol becuase it does not KILL your endurence...
being a runner 5-10mg of superdrol a day is pretty awesome stuff...
QUOTE]

Superdrol actually gave me added endurance. It was no doubt about it, I could workout twice as long, though I don't run, but always wondered how a runner might be effected. So thanks for the post.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol had the opposite effect on endurance for me, at least cardiovascularly. I found myself out of breath from simple tasks such as climbing a few flights of stairs. I'm on day 3 of pct now, and already find that my breathing is much improved now that I'm off of superdrol.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Your not the only one Max, I've heard other people say that too. I usually associate fatigue with bloat, but M1T was the worst to me and didn't bloat me, others are bad, but SD did me good. It's weird how differently it can display it's effects in various people. Some people aslo describe gyno from short term use, even though it's an anti-estrogen!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I got better gains with M1T in terms of muscle mass and strength. Really the only benefit Superdrol had over M1T is that it did'nt make me lethargic. That said, I like both but would give M1T a slight edge especially considering the price difference.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
The strength I gained from 10days of ReboundXT nearly matches M1T, and beats superdrol.

ILoco

Awards
The strength I gained from 10days of ReboundXT nearly matches M1T, and beats superdrol.
I'm seeing strength gains with Rebound XT only, but nothing spectacular (definitely above placebo though). I should hope my upcoming SD cycle will prove to be MUCH more effective.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think Rebound XT is the best test/estro. reducer out right now?
Compared to H.O.T. or whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.