• superdrol

275 64.71%

m1t vs superdrol

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    ya its legit, however, I would take that link down. Technically, you're not allowed to link to it on this board, despite its legal status. I doubt you'll get banned, but you will probably get warned.
    I don't see why. DS is a sponsor and they license to AX. But as I mentioned above, I'd give both brands an equal shake. One for it's known purity and the other for it's savings.

2. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I don't see why. DS is a sponsor and they license to AX. But as I mentioned above, I'd give both brands an equal shake. One for it's known purity and the other for it's savings.
    I don't see why either, I just know a few peoples theards were taken down in the swap meet and a few were banned. Also, if you run a search on superdrol, the mods closed some of the threads sourcing SD. It doesn't matter to me, I'm just letting him know so he doesn't get in trouble.

EDIT: Looking back, the threads I was talking about were closed so people wouldn't discuss any sort of "coming ban." My mistake sorry for the false info/confusion.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    I don't see why either, I just know a few peoples theards were taken down in the swap meet and a few were banned. Also, if you run a search on superdrol, the mods closed some of the threads sourcing SD. It doesn't matter to me, I'm just letting him know so he doesn't get in trouble.

EDIT: Looking back, the threads I was talking about were closed so people wouldn't discuss any sort of "coming ban." My mistake sorry for the false info/confusion.

thanks aspire and dr. d... and sorry for postin link. was unaware that was illegal. i just thought that seeking sources i.e. specific ppl was illegal. didn't know about the no link posting. won't do it again
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by The Reporter
    SD by far. The strength gains might be a little more because you have to run 4Ad with it, as opposed to SD where you can run it solo. But the SD gains have much better retention. And with M1T, it seems you can't wait for your cycle to be over. But with SD, you feel like you can run it forever.
    i know what u mean. just ran m1t aout 6wks ago @ 30mgs and couldn't wait till the torture was over haven't tried sd though
  5. Registered User

Personally the two compounds had two dramatically different effect on me. M1T blew me up like a water balloon my first 3cycles, so for my second round i stacked it with formestane and increased the M1T dose dramatically (3 weeks@40mg daily). i experienced gains of 18lbs, "12lbs that i retained" and dramatic increases in strength. I have taken over a dozen separate cycles and this was the best of any pro hormone/steroid ever, especially considering it was my fourth cycle of M1T...post cycle was a bit drawn out but 'they' came back after week3-4. as for superdrol, well very different results. instead of bloating, i got extremely shredded, vascular and strong. as a stand alone on a four week cycle@20mg daily and only gained 8lbs, retaining 5. post cycle rebound was about the same length, yet i noticed SIGNIFICANTLY more shrinkage than any other prohormone/steroid.. yet this may be due to some sort of genetic intolerance to progesterone based anabolics???

- despite their vast differences, the main advantage that superdrol carried for me was the enhanced state of well being and energy,opposed to the lethargy and lack of libido on M1T.
  6. Registered User

Dr. D

Is the new compound you are talking about AX's Herbal Hypertrophic??? You say this will be like Superdrol and M1T in one. If that's true, then...DAMN.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Re: Dr. D

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-male
    Is the new compound you are talking about AX's Herbal Hypertrophic??? You say this will be like Superdrol and M1T in one. If that's true, then...DAMN.
    No, it's something different. It looks like AX may not to pick it up though, so it may never see the light of day. Too bad. Write AX and tell 'em Dr.D said it's some primo stuff and you really want it! It's fully developed and ready to go if they choose to carry it. It certainly gets my official endorsement, but I don't get to make the deals unfortunately.
  8. Registered User

To everyone who wants to see this product come out that Dr. D is talking about: I will start a thread on AX's board and inquire about it. If they see demand for it maybe they might release it, I mean according to what Dr. D said it's basically already ready. so if interested please post in that thread.
  9. Registered User

Thumbs down ???

Wow...the thread I started on the AX section of the forum is gone...and all the rep power I had is gone...just because I asked a question???
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Re: ???

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-male
    Wow...the thread I started on the AX section of the forum is gone...and all the rep power I had is gone...just because I asked a question???
    Don't force the issue bro! We have made our desire known to them and it's in their hands if they pursue it now or not. I don't think AX owes me a damn thing, at least personally. Nevertheless, SD is the product that brought them into power to begin with, so I doubt they seriously question the validity of my endorsement. There must be some other reason for their actions that they are just unwilling to share with us right now, and we should respect that and back off the issue.

I will offer you all the reps I have.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1T vs Superdrol
    By TripDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:00 AM
  2. M1T vs Superdrol
    By Onyohasa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 07:06 AM
  3. M1T vs Mag 10