• superdrol

275 64.71%

m1t vs superdrol

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%

I did two cycles of M1T... gained maybe 5 pounds on the first and lost it all in pct. I didn't gain anything on 2nd cycle. The sides sucked.... loss of appetite, flu like symptoms on first cycle, felt like **** both cycles.

I am on day 13 of my Superdrol cycle and have gained 12 lbs. Major strength gains... no sides to speak of. I will be interested to see what happens during and after pct.

It is obvious from all the info here that different people respond better to different things but for me the clear winner is SD.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by gunzblazin1x
    ...I will be interested to see what happens during and after pct.

It is obvious from all the info here that different people respond better to different things but for me the clear winner is SD.
    The hardness and strength gains from M1T stick around awhile after the cycle, but the results from SD seem to actually be more perm. I bet you keep your gains nicely.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.17%

is it okay to do a 4 week cycle of superdro? if so what should the dossage be? i used to to do 10mg m1t for the first two weeks, the weeks 3 and 4 and did 15mg of m1t. thanks
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Johnabis
    is it okay to do a 4 week cycle of superdro? if so what should the dossage be? i used to to do 10mg m1t for the first two weeks, the weeks 3 and 4 and did 15mg of m1t. thanks
    10,20,20,30 or 10,20,30,30 depending on your response at wk2, but you really need to do some research first. This board is great, it's loaded with SD info!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

superdrol and m1t?
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by plus100percent
    superdrol and m1t?
    Liver transplant?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

LMFAO.

SD was a great cycle for me, shame about the way it affected my sexual performance.

Im going to be doing a SD and Max LMG cycle soon, this should be good!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

superdrol made me super horny
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.95%

sd gets my vote. Much harder and cleaner gains. Too many side effects and diminished gains with m1t.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

man this is a really tough one for me but in the end id have to go with the SD. i got HUGE off m1t and strength went up high and fast..... then i got off cycle and lost half of every thing. on sd i got nearly the same results in strength and weight meanwhile staying lean, no bloat and kept all my gains. i still love em both and only wish there was some way to combine the two.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    man this is a really tough one for me but in the end id have to go with the SD. i got HUGE off m1t and strength went up high and fast..... then i got off cycle and lost half of every thing. on sd i got nearly the same results in strength and weight meanwhile staying lean, no bloat and kept all my gains. i still love em both and only wish there was some way to combine the two.
    Oh, but there is my friend! Be patient, it's coming
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    how soon
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Juiced hard
    how soon
    It's always hard to say bro, I don't know Chinese.
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%

It's always hard to say bro, I don't know Chinese.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.17%

im gonna be starting my superdrol cycle on oct 29th and quick question. If im using a tribulus suppliment (like anabolic matrix) can I still stack that with rebound for PCT? I plan on running 10mg of superdrol with anabolic matrix.. but dont know if I should stop anabolic matrix and just use rebount for PCT
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut2005
    im gonna be starting my superdrol cycle on oct 29th and quick question. If im using a tribulus suppliment (like anabolic matrix) can I still stack that with rebound for PCT? I plan on running 10mg of superdrol with anabolic matrix.. but dont know if I should stop anabolic matrix and just use rebount for PCT
    You have to cycle Tribulus, so I'd say just use RXT for PCT this time.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.17%

You have to cycle Tribulus, so I'd say just use RXT for PCT this time.
    but I can keep running the tribulis with the SD cycle right?? I cant see why it would affect anything.. would it?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut2005
    but I can keep running the tribulis with the SD cycle right?? I cant see why it would affect anything.. would it?
    Yeah, you can even run it PCT too if you stop about 2-3 wks before and pick it back up into PCT. I just wasn't sure how long your cycle was. People do such short ones these days it seems.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.17%

Yeah, you can even run it PCT too if you stop about 2-3 wks before and pick it back up into PCT. I just wasn't sure how long your cycle was. People do such short ones these days it seems.
    ah ok.. tribulus is for 3 weeks.. superdrol for 4 weeks.. pct for 4 weeks Would you recommend stacking SD with hydroxycutt caffeine free? I am using it now and dont notice much..lol! thanks for the input tho :thumb:
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

YES so the rumors are true that ive seen floating around? is this going to be licnsed by DS and distributed through AX like SD? have you guys run this with any beta testers yet and if so i dont think there is any logs to be heard of are there? isnt it supposed to be non methylated as well???? would that make it compatible for a stack with one of my 2 favorite methyls? man you guys always get me giddy as a school girl when you talk about the new stuff
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Poopypants (AKA: Mr Goolay ),

I'm not sure what I am allowed to say yet, but yes, it is a non-methyl with high oral bioavailability. Alpha testing is currently underway.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i havn't taken superdrol yet (its in the mail) but m1t shut me down something serious and the sides are horrible, sucks cause i stocked up on it bigtime before the ban and now have tons of it and would rather pay more for the superdrol.

a NONMETHYLATED legal gear coming out soon! what will it be named? where should we keep our eye out for it? SIGN ME UP!!!!!
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I'm not sure what I am allowed to say yet, but yes, it is a non-methyl with high oral bioavailability. Alpha testing is currently underway.
    well if there is any Beta testing then hit me up id be happy to pay for the supp. and keep an accurate log for you folks. "GOOLAY!!!".... "your hungry arent you?"
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

To everyone who said they blew up on M1t and then lost half of everything how many mg's were you on? Just a little curious if 5 - 10 mg m1t w/ some 4ad would be better for trying to keep gains, or perhaps the shutdown is just too bad to keep that much of it
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

bump for my question
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%

McBurly - maybe running ATD in the last week of M1T before PCT to avoid total shutdown & possibly lessen lethagy, then use DHEA with PCT to help with natural test & cortisol control. This may help retain more of your gains. Aside from that keep up food intake
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.25%

whats with side effects of superdorol? sore throat, hotness, not deeling great at times? how long do they last?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i kept my gains best from m1t by using low doses (10-15mg) for longer periods of time (4-5 weeks), than doing a SERIOUS PCT schedule involving nolva/clomid/zma/trib/6-oxo and turbo clean diet and workout regime, m1t definately f*cks you up though, my liver and lipid profiles after my last cycle scared me pretty bad and i am healthy as hell, dont drink and clean diet. also wasn't very happy with losing my hair while on it......i will certainly never use m1t again, unless maybe as a substitute for dbol to start a test cycle when i'm much older and arleady bald.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%

Any more info on this product Doc?
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

it seems like all u guys know about superdrol so i have bottle of anabolic xtreme superdrol and a bottle of legal gear m1p and i was woundering how u would suggest i stack them together.i want the most out of them but still want to be safe
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by DaWarw
    Any more info on this product Doc?
    Sorry, not yet. It works slow! It's pretty much good to go on my end, now it's mostly a political decision before it goes to beta testing. I don't have much say in it beyond this point. I advise, develop and test, but others choose marketing and timing details.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%

Sorry, not yet. It works slow! It's pretty much good to go on my end, now it's mostly a political decision before it goes to beta testing. I don't have much say in it beyond this point. I advise, develop and test, but others choose marketing and timing details.
    Aight, keep us updated
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.85%

Real quick, if no one would like me to post this in here or try to seek this info on this thread, please say so and i'll move it elsewhere... never have used m1t or superdrol or any steroid in fact but if i do take a cycle i will take the necessary precautions... i'd like to try superdrol. looking to get a quick 10lbs or whatever it would have to offer (and from what i read earlier, 20lbs isn't uncommon for the first cyle which would be tits). my avatar is from a lil over a year ago and i have put on 20lbs of lean muscle since then. to my question..., i am not seeking a source, i would just like to know if the anabolic xtreme superdrol @ 90 caps for 25-35 bucks sold on the internet is legit? don't wanna buy a bottle of rufees thats all any info/advice would be great.

Although... i am only 21, maybe i should wait some years to use superdrol? or should i go see what my levels are now and go off of that? guess i'm just lookin for a go get em or... don't and wait.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by P-Rouds
    Real quick, if no one would like me to post this in here or try to seek this info on this thread, please say so and i'll move it elsewhere... never have used m1t or superdrol or any steroid in fact but if i do take a cycle i will take the necessary precautions... i'd like to try superdrol. looking to get a quick 10lbs or whatever it would have to offer (and from what i read earlier, 20lbs isn't uncommon for the first cyle which would be tits). my avatar is from a lil over a year ago and i have put on 20lbs of lean muscle since then. to my question..., i am not seeking a source, i would just like to know if the anabolic xtreme superdrol @ 90 caps for 25-35 bucks sold on the internet is legit? don't wanna buy a bottle of rufees thats all any info/advice would be great.

Although... i am only 21, maybe i should wait some years to use superdrol? or should i go see what my levels are now and go off of that? guess i'm just lookin for a go get em or... don't and wait.
    Show me a pic or give me a link so I can see the bottle. The only bottles I've seen were 60ct, but some 90's may have been made. Also, PM or ask Rob in the DS forum, he'd know or could find out.
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.82%

Show me a pic or give me a link so I can see the bottle. The only bottles I've seen were 60ct, but some 90's may have been made. Also, PM or ask Rob in the DS forum, he'd know or could find out.
    The original AX run was 90 cnt, some of the board sponsers carry them still. One has it for 29.99 right now.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    The original AX run was 90 cnt, some of the board sponsers carry them still. One has it for 29.99 right now.
    Wow.. in that case, it's a killer deal at that price.
  37. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    One has it even cheaper:
    Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    Physical Enhancing Industries Methyl DX-3 (2a-17a-dimethyl-matrix -----10mg*) $19.99 90 count

Is this Superdrol then?
    Yes it is.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.85%

this link bankin for 30... but this is the brand i hear alot about so i would imagine it is legit...
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.82%

ya its legit, however, I would take that link down. Technically, you're not allowed to link to it on this board, despite its legal status. I doubt you'll get banned, but you will probably get warned.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by P-Rouds
    this link bankin for 30... but this is the brand i hear alot about so i would imagine it is legit...
    Yep, it's legit. Even has the skew off lid (not the newer pop-up the 60's have). I do have a bottle of the 90's afterall and it's exactly the same. With prices this low, I guess the end of SD may really be near.

B5150 offered another source for the same compound for a bit cheaper. I have seen the results on all AX lots and the purities are good. I have never tried or tested the PEI brand of 2,17a-Dimethyl-DHT, but have used other of their products in the past with good success.

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1T vs Superdrol
    By TripDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 10:00 AM
  2. M1T vs Superdrol
    By Onyohasa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 09:06 AM
  3. M1T vs Mag 10
    By manfreakca in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9