Voters
425. This poll is closed
  • m1t

150 35.29%
  • superdrol

275 64.71%

m1t vs superdrol

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. interesting. i just got my bottle of SD so i havent tried it yet. but i just finished a cycle of m1t for 17 days and went up 20 lbs!!. i started april 5th and only 5mg a day of m1t then on the 14th i bumped it up to 10mg a day of m1t then stopped completely on the 21st. thats a 17 day cycle and i experienced no sides cept my balls shrunk a lil. no lethargy, appetite was HUGE and im surprised cause ive done many m1t cycles before even going up to 30mg a day. but i havent used any anabolics since aug so maybe thats why i responded so well to such a low dose cause my receptors were so fresh. i dunno but since i havnet tried the SD yet ic ant say but m1t is still awesome IMO. btw, since i was only on for 17 days on a small dose, do you think i should use anything for PCT? i have some nolv i was gonna use for about a week or 2 just to be safe but im not sure if its needed. i just dont wanna lose any of these gains. i dindt gain much fat and i ate like a horse.
    deadlift or DONT lift

2. Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    i dindt gain much fat and i ate like a horse.
    I'm guessing that's the real trick to gaining lots of mass with either of these compounds.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    interesting. i just got my bottle of SD so i havent tried it yet. but i just finished a cycle of m1t for 17 days and went up 20 lbs!!. i started april 5th and only 5mg a day of m1t then on the 14th i bumped it up to 10mg a day of m1t then stopped completely on the 21st. thats a 17 day cycle and i experienced no sides cept my balls shrunk a lil. no lethargy, appetite was HUGE and im surprised cause ive done many m1t cycles before even going up to 30mg a day. but i havent used any anabolics since aug so maybe thats why i responded so well to such a low dose cause my receptors were so fresh. i dunno but since i havnet tried the SD yet ic ant say but m1t is still awesome IMO. btw, since i was only on for 17 days on a small dose, do you think i should use anything for PCT? i have some nolv i was gonna use for about a week or 2 just to be safe but im not sure if its needed. i just dont wanna lose any of these gains. i dindt gain much fat and i ate like a horse.
    yes run something post cycle. M1T can shut you down in a few days!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    interesting. i just got my bottle of SD so i havent tried it yet. but i just finished a cycle of m1t for 17 days and went up 20 lbs!!. i started april 5th and only 5mg a day of m1t then on the 14th i bumped it up to 10mg a day of m1t then stopped completely on the 21st. thats a 17 day cycle and i experienced no sides cept my balls shrunk a lil. no lethargy, appetite was HUGE and im surprised cause ive done many m1t cycles before even going up to 30mg a day. but i havent used any anabolics since aug so maybe thats why i responded so well to such a low dose cause my receptors were so fresh. i dunno but since i havnet tried the SD yet ic ant say but m1t is still awesome IMO. btw, since i was only on for 17 days on a small dose, do you think i should use anything for PCT? i have some nolv i was gonna use for about a week or 2 just to be safe but im not sure if its needed. i just dont wanna lose any of these gains. i dindt gain much fat and i ate like a horse.
    PCT is mandatory for any hormone usage.

5. With m1t, which was my first harcore cycle, I gained alot of mass. The problems were many though.

Loss of appetite, making it difficult to eat enough.
    harch shutdow
    getting bloated.
    Feeling like death.

overall I'll probably only use m1t at 5 mg per day in cutting cycles.

Superdrol is the best lean bulker available bar none. (tren and test prop) sounds pretty close though.

So m1t is really only usefull while cutting at low doses. In my opinion.
    •   

6. oh and one more thing. i forgot to mention cause i was in a huge rush. i didnt lift a SINGLE weight. all the weight i put on was from using a EMS unit and thai boxing. i hurt my back in aug so i havent lifted since then. thats what makes these gains even more unbelievable because i wasnt even lifting anything. not even a 5lb dumbell. my back has been doing alot better now since i started thai boxing again so for my next cycle in at least 4 weeks from now im sure ill be able to lift some iron. thanks to everyone who replied. i appreciate everyone who takes the time to read my threads and replies to them. also, i wonder if i should take some trib for PC. i dont know if it actually works. i have nolv on hand that'll ill use but i dont know if the trib will actually do anything. has it worked for any of you??
    deadlift or DONT lift

7. take TRIB at a gram+ a day, with the Nolva (60,40,20,20)
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

8. Omega:
    Could you describe what kind of foods you ate? Did you eat clean or just EAT? Did you track macros?

9. i was on m1t for 4 weeks at 10mg ed. i had a diet that i got in at least 100g of unsaturated fat per day, at least 275-300g of protein and about 200g of carbs. the gains were very lean and hardly any bloat. i would recommend to anyone that they keep their carbs on the lower side (lower meaning no more than 300g per day) while on m1t. you will be suprised at the results. i think most have gone about it the wrong way by eating everything in sight and then complaining about the bloat. i went from 161 to 174-175 in 4 weeks. like i said, LEAN gains...

10. I'd have a hard time saying which one I preferred. I suffered similar side effects from both compounds, those being lethargy, loss of appetite/nausea, lower back pumps, bloat, etc. It's pretty much a tossup for myself, as I gained more off of m1t, but the side effects were a little more intense than those of superdrol.

11. well...i like superdrol becuase it does not KILL your endurence...
    being a runner 5-10mg of superdrol a day is pretty awesome stuff...

i was dumb enough last summer and took 10 days of m1t....yeah.... running was like trying to carry a 900 lbs. fat whore on your back... i gained a few lbs...i was just looking to add some toneness, but cut the cycle short after i realized what i was doing to my body.

12. [QUOTE=400runner]well...i like superdrol becuase it does not KILL your endurence...
    being a runner 5-10mg of superdrol a day is pretty awesome stuff...
    QUOTE]

Superdrol actually gave me added endurance. It was no doubt about it, I could workout twice as long, though I don't run, but always wondered how a runner might be effected. So thanks for the post.

13. Superdrol had the opposite effect on endurance for me, at least cardiovascularly. I found myself out of breath from simple tasks such as climbing a few flights of stairs. I'm on day 3 of pct now, and already find that my breathing is much improved now that I'm off of superdrol.

14. Your not the only one Max, I've heard other people say that too. I usually associate fatigue with bloat, but M1T was the worst to me and didn't bloat me, others are bad, but SD did me good. It's weird how differently it can display it's effects in various people. Some people aslo describe gyno from short term use, even though it's an anti-estrogen!

15. I got better gains with M1T in terms of muscle mass and strength. Really the only benefit Superdrol had over M1T is that it did'nt make me lethargic. That said, I like both but would give M1T a slight edge especially considering the price difference.

16. The strength I gained from 10days of ReboundXT nearly matches M1T, and beats superdrol.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

17. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    The strength I gained from 10days of ReboundXT nearly matches M1T, and beats superdrol.
    I'm seeing strength gains with Rebound XT only, but nothing spectacular (definitely above placebo though). I should hope my upcoming SD cycle will prove to be MUCH more effective.

18. Do you guys think Rebound XT is the best test/estro. reducer out right now?
    Compared to H.O.T. or whatever?

19. Quote Originally Posted by 400runner
    Do you guys think Rebound XT is the best test/estro. reducer out right now?
    Letrozole is still the strongest AI.
    To just boost test, probably RXT (and equivalents) is one of the most effective supps.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...ull/88/12/5951

(linked study thanks to rogue drone on AL forums)
    Last edited by Syr; 05-12-2005 at 07:03 PM.

20. Quote Originally Posted by 400runner
    Do you guys think Rebound XT is the best test/estro. reducer out right now?

Rebound and HOT use the same active (ATD) or a deravitive of which.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bow
    Rebound and HOT use the same active (ATD) or a deravitive of which.
    Yes, which is a derivative of exemestane.

22. I'm wondering if running Ultra H.O.T. during an M1T cycle could reduce the shutdown. I guess it would depend on the different binding affinities of ATD and M1T to the androgen receptors around the hypothalumus.

23. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    I'm wondering if running Ultra H.O.T. during an M1T cycle could reduce the shutdown. I guess it would depend on the different binding affinities of ATD and M1T to the androgen receptors around the hypothalumus.
    Probably would not help, but you never know until you try. In theory, it would not be effective. But it shouldn't work so great for gyno either, yet it does, so it would be worth a try.

24. I definently like the SD better but still experienced sides. As stated by others the gains are a little slower but they are solid and they stick. I have found after extensively using M1T that low, low doses of 5mg are all you really need and works much like SD. SD is still they way to go as you just feel on fire, M1T seems to mess with your mind.

25. SD made me lethargic and generally feel like I had been drinking the night before (although I didnt touch any alcohol during my cycle).

I was too out of breath quicker, mass gains were great, 6Ib in 3weeks, though not that much strength.

Paul

26. Quote Originally Posted by cliff_vtr
    I was too out of breath quicker, mass gains were great....

Paul
    Amen to that! I couldn't walk a flight of stairs without getting winded. However, that faded as I went off of it. SD rocks!

I still have 180 caps of M1T that I may never use... if I can continue to get SD.

27. I do love M1t but since my gains on SD were lean and I did not have to put on my "fat" pants I have to go with SD.

28. I actually saw more bloat on SD than M1T... strange to be sure. I held a lot of water in my face on two weeks of SD at 20mg ed. Bloat was similar to what I experienced on 60mg of M14ADD

29. I'm taking Superdrol now, almost a week into it and last I weighed myself on Friday I was up 6 pounds (see my log).

No lethargy, no bloating, no back pumps, very little if any shrinkage so far, and only one zit so far (not any more than I might normally get).

I've never used any other product like this so I can't compare -- but I would consider my side effect experience to be as close to zero as one could expect.

30. I dont understand how SD can be put above M1T. However i havent taken SD... YET. My gains on M1T (stacked with 4AD) were huge with zero sides and a bf drop. Ill be able to compare in about two months.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1T vs Superdrol
    By TripDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 09:00 AM
  2. M1T vs Superdrol
    By Onyohasa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 08:06 AM
  3. M1T vs Mag 10
    By manfreakca in forum Anabolics