T3/Clen Body Temp

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
So I have been using T3 for 11 days now and just started Clen yesterday. I took my body temp on day 8 and it was normal, actually 98.5 degrees. Yesterday was my first dose of Clen, and I went to my gf's and was sweating like crazy so I took my temp and it was 99 degrees. My question is, do you think the clen was the reason for this sudden increase or a mixture of the two? I ask this because their was no increase in body temp for the first 8 days! What are the normal body temp increases people notice on T3/Clen? I'm just not sure if my T3 is dosed correctly.

I have been losing some noticeable weight but I am dieting perfectly (2100 calories 40/40/20 split) and doing 3-4 cardio sessions a week burning 400 calories each time. Should I change anything?

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A STUPID QUESTION
After cardio, if you take a cold shower, does it slow your metabolism? I only ask this because technically if you lower the temp of any chemical process it occurs at a slower rate. Haha, don't ask me why that popped into my head.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
My question is, do you think the clen was the reason for this sudden increase or a mixture of the two?
I've never done T3, but clen does raise my body temp a little bit. Between the two, I'm sure you'd experience something. Also, for me, clen side effects are worst at the low doses (or maybe I'm just used to them by the time I get up to my max dose...), and that includes sweats &c.

I usually get a degree or two out of clen.

I have been losing some noticeable weight but I am dieting perfectly (2100 calories 40/40/20 split) and doing 3-4 cardio sessions a week burning 400 calories each time. Should I change anything?
Do HIIT! :whip:

Seriously, without knowing what you weigh or your bf% it's hard to say whether your cals are right or not, but as long as your numbers are right, I can't see anything wrong with that. I've heard (though not confirmed) that less carb and more protein is best with clen.

Have you noticed much muscle catabolism with the T3, or are you on "other things" as well?

After cardio, if you take a cold shower, does it slow your metabolism? I only ask this because technically if you lower the temp of any chemical process it occurs at a slower rate. Haha, don't ask me why that popped into my head.
It seems like, if anything, you'll burn more energy taking cold showers. Your body maintains homeostasis, and will respond to a cold shower by burning more energy to keep your body temp up. I don't think the timing of the shower with respect to cardio makes much difference, if any.

-kwantam

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Thanks for the reply.

I'm not doing HIIT because I'm already on T3 and trying to avoid muscle loss. I am 6'1" 208lbs and about 14% BF. Trying to get down to 10% in the next 4-5 weeks. I am taking M1T to avoid the muscle loss and it seems to be working. Although I have only dropped about 5 lbs over the past two weeks, I can see my tummy shrinking and my arms are still about 17.5". I am just worried about the T3 because I experienced no temperature increase in that first week, even going to 75mcg/day! Even if it is underdosed, the mental state I am in is great because I don't want to "waste" the oppurtunity while taking everything so I have been strict about my diet/cardio and that is the most important thing.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I am just worried about the T3 because I experienced no temperature increase in that first week, even going to 75mcg/day!
Well, like I said, I don't have experience with T3, so I can't really tell you whether that's normal or not. Perhaps someone else would care to comment.

Seems to me like if it's working, don't screw with it :D

What is your plan for thyroid recovery? Are you running the T3 the whole 4-5 weeks, or are you going to taper and stop it some time in the middle? The reason I ask is because it'll take some time for your thyroid to recover from the T3, and in that time you'll have to stick with your diet and cardio pretty strictly. Moreover, as I understand it, taking clen when recovering from T3 will slow your thyroid recovery...

-kwantam

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
clen definitely raised my temp ... brought it up to 101.2 actually .. god i hate that substance

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clen definitely raised my temp ... brought it up to 101.2 actually .. god i hate that substance
Oh come on, once you get past the parkinson's-like tremors, the insane muscle cramps, intense sweating, and intensified hunger cravings it's a great compound!

It's funny, I love how people always try to say taking this or taking that is cheating when in most instances it is actually more difficult but merely allows you to exceed otherwise natural methods.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Oh come on, once you get past the parkinson's-like tremors
Whee!

the insane muscle cramps
Never get them. I do eat a lot of taurine, though.

intense sweating
Ah, well, what good is a night without a nightsweat?

and intensified hunger cravings
Hmmm... yeah. This one's a bitch. Willpower, willpower, willpower.

I think in all processes of this sort, difficulty is conserved. You can shorten the duration, but by doing so you make it harder on yourself. I think I'll call this the Law of Conservation of Pain-in-the-Ass-ness.

-kwantam

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.

I'm not doing HIIT because I'm already on T3 and trying to avoid muscle loss. I am 6'1" 208lbs and about 14% BF. Trying to get down to 10% in the next 4-5 weeks. I am taking M1T to avoid the muscle loss and it seems to be working. Although I have only dropped about 5 lbs over the past two weeks, I can see my tummy shrinking and my arms are still about 17.5". I am just worried about the T3 because I experienced no temperature increase in that first week, even going to 75mcg/day! Even if it is underdosed, the mental state I am in is great because I don't want to "waste" the oppurtunity while taking everything so I have been strict about my diet/cardio and that is the most important thing.
what brand of t3 are you using?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Word. Clen is ass...

As for the whole HIIT thing... I think it's better when you're bulking, if you are an athlete, to do it to raise your conditioning level. When cutting I'd stick with the low intensity cardio and any lipolytic substances you can tolerate.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
there was something posted by bobo about how HIIT isn't necessary when one is weight training as the lifting frees the fat cells and low intensity cardio burns them .. or something ... if you search around you'll find it