Halo Extreme Cut

zzguy2

Awards
Hello everyone,

I have done 2 cycles of Halo Extreme so far and I have loved it, so I made sure to get some last December.

Both previous cycles were bulking cycles, but this one is a cutting cycle. I'm not going to do anything crazy: lower daily calories by 100 calories every 3 weeks. I've dieted like this naturally before over the course of months, and I lost a lot of fat while maintaining most of my muscle mass: since I bulked the same way while using Halo Extreme as I would have bulked if I had been natural (but more quickly of course), now I want to see what kind of edge Halo Extreme gives while cutting.

Here are my current stats:

27 years old
5'9" / 5'10"
206 lbs (probably 12-13% body fat)
2 previous prohormone cycles (Halo Extreme, Halo Extreme + 1-Andro / 4-Andro stack)

Here is what my cycle is going to look like:

Cycle:
Halo Extreme: 50/75/75/75/75/75
*first week, 2 caps daily, 1 morning and 1 evening

IML Advanced Cycle Support: 2 caps daily, 1 morning and 1 evening
Taurine: 1 gram--1000 mg caps, 1 morning and 1 evening
(I may increase the taurine dosage. I saw one log where someone took 5 grams per day, but most information I've seen says that 1-3 grams per day is a good dose...so we'll see)
Himalaya Liver Care: 4 caps daily, 2 morning and 2 evening

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
IML Advanced Cycle Support: 2 caps daily
IML Ultra Male: 1 cap daily
IML E-Control RX: 3 caps daily

However:

1. Last cycle, I stacked Halo Extreme with 1-Androsterone (Finaflex 4-AD) and 4-Androsterone (can't remember the name of the brand right now). I am still debating whether or not I want to try the stack again (and I start my cycle tomorrow, lol, so we'll see). I'll probably hold off on stacking the compounds until the second half of the cycle, just to be more objective of how Halo Extreme affects me while cutting. I have been cutting very slowly for the past 8 weeks, going from 210-206. Even though I have lost less than a pound per week, and in total I haven't lost that much, people are noticing that I look leaner...so I am happy.

2. I have heard of people running Halodrol clones for 8 weeks, and I have to admit that I am tempted to do this. We'll see how everything goes during the cycle, and then I'll decide later on.

Let's see how this goes.

zzguy2

Awards
End of Week 1: (should have been posted on 3/28):

So far, so good. I feel leaner and am starting to gain strength; however, since I am in a calorie deficit, it does seem like it is taking the Halo Extreme longer to "kick in" this time, as in making me feel stronger.

However, perhaps it is just my imagination, but my traps and forearms seem bigger...idk

zzguy2

Awards
End of Week 1 / Beginning of Week 2 (should have been posted on Sunday, 3/29):

Home scale: 209.6
Gym scale: 209.5

I don't understand it. I feel thinner, but I weigh more.

When I am sitting at a table, or when I am turning around to back my car out, I feel like there is less fat on my stomach...but yet my weight actually increased this week.

During today's workout, I felt stronger, even though I am maintaining my calorie deficit.

This should be interesting.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Stop looking at the scale. Get your BMI and BF checked. Just because you're trying to cut doesn't mean you won't gain, you're taking Halo, remember that..

r3zy

Awards
Yeah I'm doing a Epi/Stano cut right now, and I'm 5lbs up and 3% down. I know that's not a lot, but I'm on quite a calorie deficit. The increase muscle and loss of fat, makes it look like I've gained more

zzguy2

Awards
Should have been posted: Saturday, April 4 (end of week 2):

Home scale: 212.2

As I reported last week, I seem to be recomping, both loosing fat and gaining muscle simultaneously. However, I must admit that I am surprised that I am gaining as much muscle / strength as I am considering the calorie deficit. Halo Extreme really works (lol).

However, I seem to be having some high blood pressure issues after taking my Halo Extreme doses. Not quite sure why. I am taking flor de Jamaica tea after my doses now, and it helps A LOT.

I was taking some 4-Andro along with, but Thursday was my last day taking it because 1) I only have enough for 4 more weeks and don't feel like spending the money, haha, and 2) I want to see if I can tell a difference without the 4-Andro.

zzguy2

Awards
Sunday, April 6 (beginning of week 3):

Home scale: 211.2
Gym scale: 212.2

No changes to report except:

1. I am taking 100 calories of carbohydrates out of my dinner this week.
2. Without the 4-Andro, I am noticing:
a. reduced sex drive
b. I think that I look like I am holding a bit less water (I am assuming that the 4-Andro was converting to estrogen to an extent and causing me to hold a bit of water--hence the unexpected drop in weight).

I am excited for this week.

BTW: Last week while driving I noticed that my biceps are really starting to get bigger. I have been hitting them hard this cycle since my triceps overpower my biceps, and I am making progress.

zzguy2

Awards
Saturday, April 11 (end of week 3)

This week was good. Nothing major to report except:

1) As I stated in my last post, I took 100 calories of carbohydrates out of my diet at the beginning of the week; 1 week later, I definitely feel thinner.
2) I stopped taking the 4-Andro, and my blood pressure issues are gone.

The plan: No changes for the week ahead.

zzguy2

Awards
Sunday, April 12 (beginning of week 4)

Home scale: 212.8
Gym scale: 214.0

Another week of recomping has passed. Today, I noticed some new stretch marks on my biceps.

The plan for this week: No changes to cycle or to diet. I am going to let my body adjust to the lowered calories from last week a bit longer.

zzguy2

Awards
how much 4Andro were you taking?
I was taking 2 4-AD RDe Chrome tablets per day. Each tablet has 200 mg of a "proprietary blend," so I'm actually not sure how much 4-Andro is in each tablet (I didn't realize that when I bought it). However, I read somewhere on another forum that each tablet has around 200 mg of 4-Andro, so take that for what you will...

zzguy2

Awards
Saturday, April 18 (end of week 4):

Weigh-On on Friday:

Home: 214.4
Gym: 214.5

Another good week. I gained strength and got leaner.

For this upcoming week, the plan is to:

1) Remove 5 grams of peanut butter per day from my diet
2) Add in some 1-Andro (320 mg per day)
3) Add in some 4-Andro

zzguy2

Awards
This update should have been posted on Saturday, April 25:

End of Week 5:

Weight on home scale: 216.4
Weight on gym scale: 216.6

Overall, a good week. However, as expected:

1. The 1-Andro caused some lethargy
2. The 1-Andro caused some joint paint
3. The 1-Andro seemed to help me lose a bit more fat (but I did slightly lower calories).
4. The hard bit under my left nipple that flares up when I take H-Drol went away.

I slightly lowered calories by eating 7 fewer grams of peanut butter on work out days.

This coming week:

1. I am going to stop taking the 1-Andro.
2. No diet changes.

Week 6 is the last week before I extend the cycle for 2 more weeks to do a short reverse diet, so I am just going to "ride the wave" of lowering calories over the past few weeks to see if I lose a bit more while starting to recomp.

zzguy2

Awards
This should have been posted on Saturday, May 2

End of Week 6:

Weight on gym scale on Saturday, May 2: 217.1

Overall, another good week. I cut out the Andro-1 on Sunday, so this week I was back to just Halo Extreme + 4-Andro. However:

1. I feel like my blood pressure might be increasing a bit again, so I started drinking flor de jamaica tea again.
2. I am feeling a bit more tired than usual...perhaps because of the cycle, perhaps from just being busy, not sure.
3. I am starting to get some elbow pain, not sure why.

Also

4. At the beginning of the week, I had a lot of mid-back pain. I have had mid-back pain before, and it was especially bad at the end of my Halo Extreme + 1/4 andro cycle I did last fall. I have been seeing a chiropractor, and I am feeling better, but I'm not sure if perhaps the very low estrogen levels caused by the 1-Andro somehow made my vertebrae "slip" out of place again. I had 2 adjustments this week, and I am feeling better (and as I write this on Tuesday, May 5, I am feeling better, still), but I do not know if there is a connection.

This upcoming week:

1. I am going to increase my calories by 20 to 25 extra calories from carbohydrates per day as I begin to reverse diet.

This is going to be week 7, longer than I have ran a prohormone cycle in the past, so we will see how it goes.

zzguy2

Awards
This should have been posted on Saturday, May 9

End of Week 7

Weight on gym scale: 218.2

This past week went well. However, I felt a small lump under my left nipple, so at the end of this week (week 7), I started taking E-Control RX, 2 caps per day.

NOTE: however, then I realized that the last time this happened, I took 3 caps, not 2; I corrected that on Monday or Tuesday of week 8.

Even though this was the first week of reverse dieting, I actually felt like I continued leaning out a bit.

The goal for next week:

1. Add 25 more calories from carbohydrates back into my diet, continuing the reverse diet.

zzguy2

Awards
End of Week 8 (this should have been posted on Saturday, May 16, but I am including my weight from the first day of PCT):

End of Week 8

Weight on home scale (first day of PCT): 219.2
Weight on gym scale (first day of PCT): 219.2

The cycle has come to an end. All in all, it was another great run. During the 7th week:

1. Starting on Sunday, I upped the E-Control RX dosage that I started taking during the end of week 6 due to some signs of gyno from 2 caps to 3 caps because I realized that that was the dosage I had used in the past.
2. From Wednesday - Saturday, I dropped the E-Control RX and took 2 caps of 1-Andro from Finaflex (320 grams total). That definitely helped get rid of the bit of gyno.
3. I ran out of the AMS 4-Andro that I was using, so I ordered some 4-Andro from IronMag Labs, and I started using that on Wednesday until Saturday. I took 2 caps per day, and it helped balance out the drying effects of the 1-Andro very well.

Also:

4. I upped my calories by +25 from carbohydrates this week.

In conclusion, the cycle was great. I look a lot bigger, and I am leaner. This is the most that I have ever weighed: when I saw "219.2" on the scale, I was amazed.

drummy

Awards
Hello everyone,

I have done 2 cycles of Halo Extreme so far and I have loved it, so I made sure to get some last December.

Both previous cycles were bulking cycles, but this one is a cutting cycle. I'm not going to do anything crazy: lower daily calories by 100 calories every 3 weeks. I've dieted like this naturally before over the course of months, and I lost a lot of fat while maintaining most of my muscle mass: since I bulked the same way while using Halo Extreme as I would have bulked if I had been natural (but more quickly of course), now I want to see what kind of edge Halo Extreme gives while cutting.

Here are my current stats:

27 years old
5'9" / 5'10"
206 lbs (probably 12-13% body fat)
2 previous prohormone cycles (Halo Extreme, Halo Extreme + 1-Andro / 4-Andro stack)

Here is what my cycle is going to look like:

Cycle:
Halo Extreme: 50/75/75/75/75/75
*first week, 2 caps daily, 1 morning and 1 evening

IML Advanced Cycle Support: 2 caps daily, 1 morning and 1 evening
Taurine: 1 gram--1000 mg caps, 1 morning and 1 evening
(I may increase the taurine dosage. I saw one log where someone took 5 grams per day, but most information I've seen says that 1-3 grams per day is a good dose...so we'll see)
Himalaya Liver Care: 4 caps daily, 2 morning and 2 evening

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
IML Advanced Cycle Support: 2 caps daily
IML Ultra Male: 1 cap daily
IML E-Control RX: 3 caps daily

However:

1. Last cycle, I stacked Halo Extreme with 1-Androsterone (Finaflex 4-AD) and 4-Androsterone (can't remember the name of the brand right now). I am still debating whether or not I want to try the stack again (and I start my cycle tomorrow, lol, so we'll see). I'll probably hold off on stacking the compounds until the second half of the cycle, just to be more objective of how Halo Extreme affects me while cutting. I have been cutting very slowly for the past 8 weeks, going from 210-206. Even though I have lost less than a pound per week, and in total I haven't lost that much, people are noticing that I look leaner...so I am happy.

2. I have heard of people running Halodrol clones for 8 weeks, and I have to admit that I am tempted to do this. We'll see how everything goes during the cycle, and then I'll decide later on.

Let's see how this goes.
Hey man, out of curiosity, how long did it take for halo extreme to kick in for you? I'm running it 50/50/75/75/75. I am in the beginning of week four and have felt absolutely nothing. No out of the ordinary strength gain, zero weight gain...no sides...I'm afraid my stuff is bunk...I bought it right before the ban.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drummy where'd you buy your product? IML is legit as they get....

drummy

Awards
drummy where'd you buy your product? IML is legit as they get....
I bought mine straight from the IML website. It was when they were having fire sales around the ban. It makes sense that it's bunk, they were probably putting out as many caps as they could before the ban.

I dropped the cycle yesterday I was 25 days in, zero strength gain, zero sides, zero weight gain. I understand halo is 'slow' at kicking in. But it was my first cycle. Iv read dozens of logs and although the strength might not kick in, the weight does after two weeks. My diet is on point too.
Last night I cracked a capsule open and tasted it. It was straight flour.
I had a bottle of lgi halo, and tasted that. It was completely different.

It sucks man, wasted a bunch of good support supps as well as time running those three weeks of bunk halo. At this point I'm thinking of just replicating the 8 week, 330mg/day 1-andro Texas study.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****ty dude, sorry to hear.... check your pms

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I bought mine straight from the IML website. It was when they were having fire sales around the ban. It makes sense that it's bunk, they were probably putting out as many caps as they could before the ban.

I dropped the cycle yesterday I was 25 days in, zero strength gain, zero sides, zero weight gain. I understand halo is 'slow' at kicking in. But it was my first cycle. Iv read dozens of logs and although the strength might not kick in, the weight does after two weeks. My diet is on point too.
Last night I cracked a capsule open and tasted it. It was straight flour.
I had a bottle of lgi halo, and tasted that. It was completely different.

It sucks man, wasted a bunch of good support supps as well as time running those three weeks of bunk halo. At this point I'm thinking of just replicating the 8 week, 330mg/day 1-andro Texas study.
So youre saying IML used flour instead of the active compound because they knew the product would sell in abundance due to the ban?

drummy

Awards
So youre saying IML used flour instead of the active compound because they knew the product would sell in abundance due to the ban?
I don't know their intentions bro. I'm not trying to s*** on IML. All I know is my stuff was bunk.

DavidR79

DavidR79

Awards
You got some left?

Have it tested if possible.. I'm sure someone here knows how or where...

KingCrane

Awards
I don't know their intentions bro. I'm not trying to s*** on IML. All I know is my stuff was bunk.
That sucks bro. I got a bunch of iml products during the ban. I hope my stuff is not bunk. I was recently over charged for my 4 andro and sent them a message and called & left a message a while ago now and have got no response.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
some people dont have any reaction to certain compounds. Take Epi for example....
Doubtful that IML started making tons and tons of halo so they can sell it before the ban.
I would think that they were selling off their remaining stock. No reason to make more!

drummy

Awards
some people dont have any reaction to certain compounds. Take Epi for example....
Doubtful that IML started making tons and tons of halo so they can sell it before the ban.
I would think that they were selling off their remaining stock. No reason to make more!
I see what your saying but I'm convinced this was bunk. I don't have bloodwork so I can't prove it. Anyway It is what it is. Im not trying to bash IML in fact I just ordered a couple bottles of their 4-andro

zzguy2

Awards
I see what your saying but I'm convinced this was bunk. I don't have bloodwork so I can't prove it. Anyway It is what it is. Im not trying to bash IML in fact I just ordered a couple bottles of their 4-andro
This was my 3rd cycle with Halo Extreme, and each time, I started on Sunday, and I could honestly start to feel a difference by Wednesday...and by Friday / Saturday (the end of the first week) I felt like the cycle was "ON."

This cycle felt exactly like the others, and I only used bottles that I bought right before the ban (I purchased them sometime in December during a sale). I don't know about your caps, but I can say that I think mine were legit--I felt exactly like I did with my previous 2 cycles last year. Again, I don't know what happened with yours, but I can say that mine were fine.

zzguy2

Awards
End of Week 1 PCT (should have been posted Saturday, May 23).

Home scale weight: 212.4

So far, so good:

1. I increased my calories by 25 calories from carbohydrates.
2. Strength is being maintained on all lifts. After my two previous cycles, my strength started to decline the Wednesday after the cycle ended...but not this time. Still feeling strong.
--This may be because I am increasing calories during PCT since I am reverse dieting--my other two cycles were bulks, and I did not increase calories post-cycle...not sure.

Next Week:
1. I am going to increase calories by another 25 calories from carbohydrates.

zzguy2

Awards
End of Week 2 PCT (should have been posted Saturday, May 30).

Home scale: 212.4
Gym scale: 212.5

Still doing pretty well. My weight went down to 211.2 one day during the week, but now it is back up...not quite sure what that was about, lol.

1. I increased my calories by 25 calories from carbohydrates, same as last week.
2. Strength is still being maintained, but I am feeling a slight bit of drop off--my gym has been VERY VERY hot and humid recently, so that might be why. Not all of my exercises have been affected.

NOTE: Just wanted to mention that I think I had a mild case of the flu starting the very end of the last week of the cycle. I took medication for about week and a half, and now I feel better. I had a lot of things going on in my life, so maybe it was just stress--not sure if it was cycle related.

Next Week:
1. I am going to increase calories by another 25 calories from carbohydrates ( or perhaps a mix of protein and carbohydrates--I bought a can of black beans that was on sale lol).

zzguy2

Awards
End of Week 3 PCT (should have been posted Saturday, June 6).

Home scale: 207.8

1. I increased my calories by 25 calories from fat (1/2 teaspoon of olive oil added to lunch).
2. Strength started to decrease, especially on pressing movements. Just a rep or so, but my strength is definitely slipping bit.

NOTE: My weight dropped again this week...not quite sure why.

Next Week:
1. Increase calories by another 25 calories from fat.

zzguy2

Awards
End of Week 4 PCT (should have been posted Saturday, June 13).

Home scale: 205.6

1. I increased my calories by 25 calories from fat (1/2 teaspoon of olive oil added to lunch).
2. Strength continued to decrease, especially on pressing movements.

End of Cycle and PCT Review:

Overall, the cycle went well: I lost fat and maintained / gained muscle and strength. I did not lose any strength during the first part of PCT, but towards the end I started to lose strength (when I did my bulk cycles, I started losing strength sooner in PCT).

In terms of weight, I gained a lot of mass during the cycle even though I was cutting for the 6 out of 8 weeks. However, at the beginning of PCT I lost 5 pounds, then I held steady for a week, and then I started to lose weight again. Even though I still look big, I do feel like I have lost some size since the end of the cycle. I went from 217 back down to 210 at the end of my last cycle, so I thinking that perhaps I am approaching the limit of the amount of muscle mass that I can hold without going on juice "full-time" and maintaining hormone levels that are higher than naturally possible.

Another interesting aspect was the reverse diet. I reversed diet through PCT, and I am continuing to reverse diet post-PCT. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that I gained mass while cutting, I am not sure, but I feel like I can still increase my calories without gaining fat. I suppose that the best thing to do would be to continue increasing calories to try to build up "metabolic capacity" in case I want to do a long diet.

Sides:
-The main side effects I experienced were a few bouts of moderate blood pressure and sore joints. Flor de Jamaica tea helped with the blood pressure, and 4-Andro helped alleviate the dry joints; however, I think that some of the joint problems were caused by the simple fact that I gained strength faster than normal.
-However, I must also say that I feel like I lost some hair with this cycle. I started losing hair at 22, so I guess that I am genetically prone, and this cycle didn't help, I don't think. It's not a super dramatic difference, and maybe it's all in my head, but I do feel like the hair in my trouble spots is a bit thinner since the cycle started.

I will update again in the future as time post-PCT increases to let you know how things are going.

All in all, it was a great experience. I achieved my goal of losing fat while maintaining, and even gaining, muscle. My physique looks different from when I started, and others have noticed...so it was definitely a success.