Gyno problems?

Hodor

Awards
Hello guyz I was having a problem with nipples, precisely with lump under my right nipple, it's painfull when I touch it (like somebody is stinging it with needle)
Cycle was Dbol.
Pct Raloxifene,albutarox.
And in the middle of pct when I added some bullsh1t natural tst booster started the pain, I added Anastrazol 1mg ED for 9days and now 0,5mg ED + raloxifene 30 mg ED constantly.

Should I buy letrozol??

Thanks

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You could but I believe the Ralox would fix your gyno - If im not wrong - should you not have been using an AI during your entire cycle since Dbol is a "wet" compound and aromatizes? If you're going to get any - do it now while its half off almost.

mus

Banned
Awards
Play it safe. Surgery's more expensive than letro.letro sides suck though. Exemestane dose it best for me.

Mdanno808

Awards
Get bloods & see what your levels are. Run Ralox 60/ day.

Hodor

Awards
idiot.jpg

It is visible only in dark under artificial light.

So guys what do you think? Cannot it be swollen glandular tissue? I mean there is no real mass, just lumps under both nipples.

I'll propably go to letro, it seems anastrozol doesn't help, pity I cannot get torem here.

THANKS FOR HELP !

mus

Banned
Awards
Same with me. Letro ****ed me up... Then gave me rebound gyno

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't look like gyno to me either.
Better to be safe tho

mus

Banned
Awards
That's what mine looked like at one point, get your body fat low enough and you won't be able to tell. Do that hurt or itch?

Hodor

Awards
That's what mine looked like at one point, get your body fat low enough and you won't be able to tell. Do that hurt or itch?
Yes, right nipple does still hurt when I touch it...

mus

Banned
Awards
How long ago did it start? My dumbass problem was I didn't know was going on and didn't treat it

Hodor

Awards
Cycle was from (jan 1st-march 1st)
Pct-started 1st march and nipple pain 9-10 march)