Sudden Nausea on Super DMZ 3.0 (Quick replies appreciated)

muscleless

Awards
I've been running a cycle of IML Super DMZ 3.0. I am nearly done with my second week of super dmz and today i felt nauseated quite suddenly while at work. It lasted an hour or so then subsided. My cycle is as follows:

Aegis TUDCA & CEL Cycle Support weeks 1-10
Weeks 3-6 Super DMZ and 4-AD (test base)
Weeks 7-10 Clomid (70/70/35/35) and Lecheek pct to support good recovery.

I'm not exclusively running any estrogen blockers as i am already putting ebough stress on my liver. I have ralox on hand in case of gyno flare ups.

I know Super DMZ is very harsh on the liver, and this sudden nausea has me worried/paranoid. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar symptoms to this, or if you know what it might be. I'd rather not die of liver failure . As far as i can tell, my urine is good, my skin is normal color and eyes seem to be white though with paranoia i never know just HOW white my eyes are supposed to be.

I know the best way to know if its liver stress is to get my enzymes tested but if anyone could reflect on this and help me chill out, it would be much appreciated.

707kid

Awards
Might be blood pressure. Drink more water and maybe up your cycle support. Hopefully it was just a one time thing. Good luck!

muscleless

Awards
Also, it almost feels like I've got acid reflux or indigestion

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, it almost feels like I've got acid reflux or indigestion
This is very common on cycle, grab some nexium and try to eat clean

muscleless

Awards
Update:

I have since become exceedingly dizzy, and like my head is super clouded. Is it possible that the suoer dmz totally killed my test levels and the 4AD is bunk? Ive heard dizziness and mental clarity problems can happen with very low T

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Doesn't sound related to DMZ. Although if it happens again then I'd start to be more concerned.