test p/e and dbol bulk

xtjesse

Awards
What's up AM. I'm going to be logging my progress while I bulk. This is my second run with test, first was 10 wks of test e.

Stats
5'9
Lifting for 6yrs. Starting weight was 140. I've boxed since I was 10 so I never went past 145 until I started weight training.
Max weight was 190 when bulking.
Max lifts are 365 squat/deadlift
I don't bench as often as I do db press and my gym only went up to 120lbs and I was able to rep them 6x of 3 sets so I'm guessing I can 1RM 135-140.

goals
I want to gain 10-15 lbs and maintain a good physique. I'm not to particular about my body fat % but I like to always see my abs. My biggest thing is to add more size to my legs.

Cycle
1-6 test p 150mg
3-13 test e
3-7 dbol 20mg

Starting at day 4. I pin quads usually but I'm starting to think I'm going to have to rotate to glutes too. Pip isn't as bad as I thought, I definitely feel it but I kinda like it.. I feel like it's a constant reminder to stay on track. I'm using 25g pins and they go in so smooth. Test is mixed with cotton seed oil which I'm starting to like. The pip feels kind of like I got punched but it is no where as debilitating as some people experience.

xtjesse

Awards
Can get pics to upload yet.

Day 10 and feeling good and hight libido. No significant changes in body but I'm up 5lb and my nipples are getting itchy. I've been taking 15mg of clomid ed and it's starting to take control of the itch. I have a much stronger mental drive in till the gym to go all out, it could be placebo though.. either way I'm beating yee hell out of my body in the gym. Pip is almost non existent now. Except for last pin I decided to not hold the skin tight and felt the tip drag all the way in and that stung a little.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Can get pics to upload yet. Day 10 and feeling good and hight libido. No significant changes in body but I'm up 5lb and my nipples are getting itchy. I've been taking 15mg of clomid ed and it's starting to take control of the itch. I have a much stronger mental drive in till the gym to go all out, it could be placebo though.. either way I'm beating yee hell out of my body in the gym. Pip is almost non existent now. Except for last pin I decided to not hold the skin tight and felt the tip drag all the way in and that stung a little.
Wait Clomid for gyno?

xtjesse

Awards
I was using it as an antagonist for e control. It doesn't kill my sex drive like letro or adex and I got a few bottles lying around so I figured why not. Bad idea?