First Cycle Quesitons/Help

hack453

Awards
Hi guys been lurking the forums for a while now just wanted some advice and help because want to be 100% sure on everything and this seems to be the most helpful/knowledgeable forum i've come across. Im still only young (20) 6'2 and have been scared away by the trt horror stories but am passionate about gym and keen to see results. That being said ill explain my first stack:

Decided on the AMS anabolic growth stack as i wanted a non-methyl and to make primary strength and maintainable gains without fing with anything that will stuff me up for life (considering i know im a bit young). Currently preloading cycle assist to avoid bp spike and after 10-14 days will take decavol, 1-andro, 4ad 30 mins apart from each other in the morning followed by cycle support 4 hours, later repeat 30 minute process of 1-andro, 4ad, decavol 4 hours later and 4 hours after that take the second dose of cycle support, will run for 4 weeks and then continue with Arom-x, DAA and Cycle support for 2 weeks of PCT.

For easier viewing:
Weeks 1-2: Cycle assist thoughts on how long to preload?
Weeks 2-6: 10:00,10:30,11:00 4ad,decavol,1-andro
3:00 cycle assist
7:00,7:30,8:00 4ad,decavol,1andro
12:00 cycle assist
Weeks 6-8: Cycle Assist, DAA, Arom-x
EDIT: following warriors suggestion of clomid 50/50/25/25 to be 110% in pct

Opening myself up to criticism and advice to get your thoughts, trying to essentially take something mild enough for no sides while still getting some gains to tide myself over until i feel experienced/old enough to delve deeper, additional questions would be fine tweaking such as id probably workout after my last does in the morning ive heard 1-andro is the best one to take before you workout, thoughts? thanks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
no serm for pct?

Even though this is a very light stack, it is still hormonal so you will experience some level of suppression. I would consider adding in a cortisol control supplement like reduce xt as well in your pct as cortisol tends to jump post cycle during the hormonal shift. Start it in week 2-3 of pct and run at least 1 bottle (4 weeks)

hack453

Awards
Firstly thanks for the response/advice, i had considered a serm but all the logs ive read about AMS say theres no need as theres no real shutdown at 4 weeks and estrogen type side effects are almost non existent with this product because its so weak, but ill research it anyway.Thanks ill look into the cortisol control i hadnt thought of that.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys been lurking the forums for a while now just wanted some advice and help because want to be 100% sure on everything and this seems to be the most helpful/knowledgeable forum i've come across. Im still only young (20) 6'2 and have been scared away by the trt horror stories but am passionate about gym and keen to see results. That being said ill explain my first stack: Decided on the AMS anabolic growth stack as i wanted a non-methyl and to make primary strength and maintainable gains without fing with anything that will stuff me up for life (considering i know im a bit young). Currently preloading cycle assist to avoid bp spike and after 10-14 days will take decavol, 1-andro, 4ad 30 mins apart from each other in the morning followed by cycle support 4 hours, later repeat 30 minute process of 1-andro, 4ad, decavol 4 hours later and 4 hours after that take the second dose of cycle support, will run for 4 weeks and then continue with Arom-x, DAA and Cycle support for 2 weeks of PCT. For easier viewing: Weeks 1-2: Cycle assist thoughts on how long to preload? Weeks 2-6: 10:00,10:30,11:00 4ad,decavol,1-andro 3:00 cycle assist 7:00,7:30,8:00 4ad,decavol,1andro 12:00 cycle assist Weeks 6-8: Cycle Assist, DAA, Arom-x Opening myself up to criticism and advice to get your thoughts, trying to essentially take something mild enough for no sides while still getting some gains to tide myself over until i feel experienced/old enough to delve deeper, additional questions would be fine tweaking such as id probably workout after my last does in the morning ive heard 1-andro is the best one to take before you workout, thoughts? thanks.
SERM would be good for sure. It is hormonal so it plays with your natural levels... This honestly is a very very light stack. Most would run 8 weeks to even see anything and experienced guys probably wouldn't touch it because it wouldn't do much... But for you this would be a good first stack just to dip your toes in the water. Arom-X(AI) will easily suffice for PCT and DAA (Test Booster) is a good test base, a SERM would be a good idea just to be safe.

hack453

Awards
Thanks alot WrkoutWarrior, ive been looking at doing something for a while now i was initially thinking a h-drol clone of some sort but thought id start entry level with this and perhaps run a longer 6-8 week cycle after and progress if it went well. To be honest id be heaps happy with even a 6ish pound increase from the whole cycle if it came with strength benefits as well. I thought about having a serm on hand just in case any suggestions? i live in australia so its a bit hard to get my hands on anything and its my first cycle so im a bit clueless thus the light light stack im guessing the standard nolva/clomid type answer, also a tad confused about the sides a serm will bring thanks :)

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot WrkoutWarrior, ive been looking at doing something for a while now i was initially thinking a h-drol clone of some sort but thought id start entry level with this and perhaps run a longer 6-8 week cycle after and progress if it went well. To be honest id be heaps happy with even a 6ish pound increase from the whole cycle if it came with strength benefits as well. I thought about having a serm on hand just in case any suggestions? i live in australia so its a bit hard to get my hands on anything and its my first cycle so im a bit clueless thus the light light stack im guessing the standard nolva/clomid type answer, also a tad confused about the sides a serm will bring thanks :)
SERM go with Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) for sure. Sides? None that I know of... I had a buddy that did this stack for 4 weeks as he is in the same boat just dipping his toe and he gained 8lbs losing only 2 of that and slight strength increase. Your going to lose Gainz it's unfortunate, but it's bound to happen, now how much that's definitely PCT and Nutrition dependant... Everyone's different though. But it's better to be on the safe side and run a SERM through PCT along with Arom-X and DAA imo. Make sure to taper off of your SERM btw.

hack453

Awards
Awesome ill look into trying to get some, i suspected so but thought id ask. That sounds like basically what i expected and have seen from numerous logs most people tend to keep about 6lbs but have lost some bf as well, seems like a pretty good deal for the *touch wood* limited sides. Alright sounds like ill look into getting my hands on some clomid as well, ill research it but anychance showing me what a sample clomid run would look like i.e. dosage wise?

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Awesome ill look into trying to get some, i suspected so but thought id ask. That sounds like basically what i expected and have seen from numerous logs most people tend to keep about 6lbs but have lost some bf as well, seems like a pretty good deal for the *touch wood* limited sides. Alright sounds like ill look into getting my hands on some clomid as well, ill research it but anychance showing me what a sample clomid run would look like i.e. dosage wise?
50/50/25/25

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Warriors got you covered. The serm is more of an insurance blanket to make sure you fully recover. Especially at your age this is important.

hack453

Awards
Thanks for all your help everyone I guess I'll be researching clomid which will come in handy if I decide to pursue anything further. One last question sorry guys I've seen mixed reports on preloading cycle assist because of a spike in bp how long would you guys suggest I was thinking 7-10 days because I'm itching to start.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for all your help everyone I guess I'll be researching clomid which will come in handy if I decide to pursue anything further. One last question sorry guys I've seen mixed reports on preloading cycle assist because of a spike in bp how long would you guys suggest I was thinking 7-10 days because I'm itching to start.
there's mixed reports/feelings about this... Some say preloading is a waste and theta swear by it. I say better safe then sorry so go for it. For a light cycle like yours 7-10 days is fine heavier you could go up to 2wks

hack453

Awards
There's completely opposing opinions but Id rather be safer I guess I'll hold out as long as I can :) pretty sure I'll add clomid as well just having trouble finding a site I can trust for research chems / getting through customs , one again thanks for all your help

hack453

Awards
Are you following the recommended dosing protocol?
Yeah 1 of 1andro,4ad and decavol in the morning and another 1 at night with 4 pills twice a day of cycle assist timed in between and after same deal with the arom-x and just ordered some clomid to be 110%

Although when would be the best time to take Clomid as in time of day

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah 1 of 1andro,4ad and decavol in the morning and another 1 at night with 4 pills twice a day of cycle assist timed in between and after same deal with the arom-x and just ordered some clomid to be 110%

Although when would be the best time to take Clomid as in time of day
doesnt make a difference. just try to be consistent

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 1 of 1andro,4ad and decavol in the morning and another 1 at night with 4 pills twice a day of cycle assist timed in between and after same deal with the arom-x and just ordered some clomid to be 110% Although when would be the best time to take Clomid as in time of day
Like Boone said be consistent. Take them around the same time everyday...

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 1 of 1andro,4ad and decavol in the morning and another 1 at night with 4 pills twice a day of cycle assist timed in between and after same deal with the arom-x and just ordered some clomid to be 110% Although when would be the best time to take Clomid as in time of day
Tell us how the cycle goes, if it works well for you I may give it a go!

hack453

Awards
Hey guys 4 days in at the moment and just had a quick question, strengths going up really well and weight creeping up slowly, but feeling so lethargic, at first i thought it was because im trying to fix a bit of an issue i had taking sleeping stuff (restavit) long story short aunty was sick girlfriend came to visit etc etc stayed on to long.But starting to think this wrecked feelings more from the 1-andro as i feel pretty decent in the gym after i take pre but crap after, does the 4-ad take a while to kick in to combat the 1-andro or am i going to be feeling like this for the next 4 weeks? thanks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys 4 days in at the moment and just had a quick question, strengths going up really well and weight creeping up slowly, but feeling so lethargic, at first i thought it was because im trying to fix a bit of an issue i had taking sleeping stuff (restavit) long story short aunty was sick girlfriend came to visit etc etc stayed on to long.But starting to think this wrecked feelings more from the 1-andro as i feel pretty decent in the gym after i take pre but crap after, does the 4-ad take a while to kick in to combat the 1-andro or am i going to be feeling like this for the next 4 weeks? thanks.
you really shouldn't be feeling too much from either compound at 4 days... If look elsewhere for the tiredness issue for now

hack453

Awards
you really shouldn't be feeling too much from either compound at 4 days... If look elsewhere for the tiredness issue for now
When would you say they would start kicking in ? the last 2 days/workouts ive noticed a decent increase in strength/endurance

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When would you say they would start kicking in ? the last 2 days/workouts ive noticed a decent increase in strength/endurance
maybe a week for the 4 and two for the 1. You could be seeing something but I wouldn't think too much, especially sides wise

hack453

Awards
Hey guys me again little update and question , everything's going well up about 3-4kgs and weights gone up on basically everything , run into a slight problem up at my dads over easter and have said I'm looking a bit yellow ( already anal about the pre workout and supps etc) want me to get a liver/kidney function test , will my results be messed up ?

hack453

Awards
Should also add its the result of a few late nights causing dark rings under my eyes and saying I feel pretty tired around they're doctor friend and them thinking creatine and pre are the devil

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chances are that you liver values will be a bit off (if not more). Kidney should be ok, or maybe a little off. Why not just tell them it's been long nights?

hack453

Awards
Chances are that you liver values will be a bit off (if not more). Kidney should be ok, or maybe a little off. Why not just tell them it's been long nights?
I did because that's all I think it is but they're so anti gym supplements that Id seen they'd moved my pre workouts and there doctor friend had said it might be the creatine etc etc so they're uneducated fear is causing it

hack453

Awards
Also wanna say thanks again really enjoying it so far lethargy passed pretty quick think it was my fault anyway apart from feeling like I need to pass a drug test now I'm enjoying it touch wood :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ramp up dosages and run for 8 weeks

hack453

Awards
Ramp up dosages and run for 8 weeks
Out of curiosity if I was to run 8 weeks on the same dose how would my pct need to change or would it be essentially the same ? Thjnking I might try some kind of hdrol after this or run this again but for 8 weeks , thanks , by the way weight and strength still going up :) touch wood

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Out of curiosity if I was to run 8 weeks on the same dose how would my pct need to change or would it be essentially the same ? Thjnking I might try some kind of hdrol after this or run this again but for 8 weeks , thanks , by the way weight and strength still going up :) touch wood
pct can stay the same. maybe extend by a week or two (at lower doses) if you really need. Only bloods will truly tell you when you're recovered though

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Yeah mate sorry about the absences hovering around 3.5-4kgs heavier strength is up quite noticeably took my last dose today starting pct tomorrow :)
Could you give me any examples for strength increases?

hack453

Awards
Could you give me any examples for strength increases?
Ahh without going through logs i wasnt training for strength as much as others might, but all my isolations went up around 5kgs bench and squat went up about 5-10 seemed to see the most progress in my arms and leg isolation movements though, hope that helps you

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Ahh without going through logs i wasnt training for strength as much as others might, but all my isolations went up around 5kgs bench and squat went up about 5-10 seemed to see the most progress in my arms and leg isolation movements though, hope that helps you
Thanks man, did you have to change up your diet to gain that much weight? I think I'll give it a try if I can gain nearly 10lbs!

hack453

Awards
Thanks man, did you have to change up your diet to gain that much weight? I think I'll give it a try if I can gain nearly 10lbs!
Hey uhh just introduced more and more calories as I went basically just approached it like I normally do a natty bulk when the weight stopped Id eat more :)

hack453

Awards
Another update nearly at week 3 of pct or will be in about 3 days maintaining weight and still pushing strength up a bit, really feeling lethargic and unable to focus is this just from coming off ? Would something like reduce xt help ? Nothing serious just finding it hard to get motivated for anything which isn't helping uni