First PH cycle, overwhelmed, need guidance

bt3115

Awards
I've recently decided to try out PH for the first time. I am 26, 5'6 195 and have been working out for about 5 years. I mainly workout for strength so I'm looking for something that will help me increase my numbers and not make me gain alot of weight since I've recently bulked up to 195 from 177. I am aware I will gain some weight but I want to keep it minimal. I've have been looking around for information but as you know there's a bunch bull**** out there and I want to do this right with a proper post cycle. So does any one have any good recommendation or a trustworthy site to purchases stacks? Thanks

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Follow leans link for info on PH cycles , your gonna need an on cycle supliment for organ protection , blood pressure . A good PH that's gonna be good for a beginner , halo or epistane is recommended but are no longer legal so Msten is the newest trend I've seen for beginners but is gonna be more harsh , you'll also need a serm and oct pct for your post cycle . Keep researching and keep asking questions . The more specific you are the better responses you'll get as no one wants to spoon feed info these days

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Give us a breakdown of your plans and we will critique after research

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5ft 6in and 195lbs what you need to cycle for??? What is your bf% at? Unless your bf Is very high like above 16% those stats are on par with what many national level and above competitors start their precontest diet at

bt3115

Awards
I don't know my exact body fat but it is high, I don't have much definition but my strength is not up to par with my weight so that's why I'm looking for a PH to help me out.

IronMags M-Sten Rx 4 weeks
Post/On cycle- Assault Labs Blockade
and Vital Labs Post cycle 3x

That's what I have so far, along with other multivitamins and fish oil that I regularly take but still looking around on other post cycle products

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, phs arent really here to get people started on the right track. Theyre utilized for lifters who are looking for the next level after making some significant gains and have a foundation to build on.
Starting a ph when you dont have your lifts or diet in check is like trying to build a house on sand. I would strongly suggest getting diet and training in check, do another year of hard work and research, and revisit this later on.
With a high bf% you are at a much higher risk for negative estrogen related side effects from aas/ds and you will not see a whole lot of change running one cycle at this point in your lifting career.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Now if you are comfortable with where your lofts are at, cut up natty some and get that bf down and then make sure you have a SERM for pct for sure. Id add tudca to any msten cycle as well.
Here to help

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Do some research on your pct specifically SERMs look up Clomid and nolva

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know my exact body fat but it is high, I don't have much definition but my strength is not up to par with my weight so that's why I'm looking for a PH to help me out.

IronMags M-Sten Rx 4 weeks
Post/On cycle- Assault Labs Blockade
and Vital Labs Post cycle 3x

That's what I have so far, along with other multivitamins and fish oil that I regularly take but still looking around on other post cycle products
Iron mag msten will shut you down very hard... I know from experience I had to have blood tests for another reason while on that compound and my test levels were so low they were in the range of non existent

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You think blackstone would be a better choice or Msten is msten

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I'm a loyal fan to IML. Msten is msten though, at least if you get from reputable sources.
Best bet is to find a cap with dosage you prefer. Some are 7,10,15mg caps. Find what you want for a layout (above) select a rep brand, and get the gainz

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Wait.... so this is your first cycle?

bt3115

Awards
Yea this is my first cycle of any kid of foreign substance in my body. I have a decent foundation my numbers are 1RM squat- 290 deadlift - 305 bench- 240 all with great form. I have my merchanics and fundamentals down but I've just been stuck around those numbers for a while I'm just looking for something to push me past 300 and improve my bench which has always been weak point for me

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Terrible first choice + no serm = not ready....

Constructive criticism, search beginner cycles then pm me

bt3115

Awards
That's what I have been looking for, a beginner ph but msten was recommended to me and I'll add a seem to my post cycle. Do you any recommendations on beginner ph

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That's what I have been looking for, a beginner ph but msten was recommended to me and I'll add a seem to my post cycle. Do you any recommendations on beginner ph
Who recommended it to you?
Hdrol, epi, pmag, sarms, non methyls..

bt3115

Awards
^On this tread. Ok cool I'll check those out, so with adding a serm is that a solid plan?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Do some research and then tell us your cycle layout and we can help critique

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
^On this tread. Ok cool I'll check those out, so with adding a serm is that a solid plan?
Who.. so I can neg the crap outa them

I cant answer that cause you havent laid a plan out for us

bt3115

Awards
The guy above you, who just said make a plan so I could critique it

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten is not ideal for a first run due to increased risk of sides but I understand that it is basically all that is available legally now besides DMZ 2.0 and 3.0. You could also go the andro route first and see if that helps you hit your goals and how your body reacts to chemicals and then step it up. But I would buy the Msten or DMZ soon as most brands are being discontinued. Also, you definitely need a SERM in pct, and I recommend a Test base supplement, and a cycle support w TUDCA in it. Checkout the layout on my Msten cycle in my posts for ideas.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Lol make it easy and go with my OL epic/strength stack option and end thread.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I personally would t recommended it , I was recommended it as the only real legal option at this point . If I were to recommende a PH I'd say go to a UK based site and order halo or epi

bt3115

Awards
So what's a trustful site? It seems everytime I'm set on a product it's either discontinued or from a shady website. Is there trusty uk sites?

gator67

gator67

Awards
Google UK prohormones. You will have to decide if it's worth the risk of international shipping. RE:Customs. They are certainly available and there are companies willing to ship to US. Do your due diligence.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So what's a trustful site? It seems everytime I'm set on a product it's either discontinued or from a shady website. Is there trusty uk sites?
Really? I gave you the best trusted site... everything you want is banned