m14add is it a real d-bol alternitve during a real aas cycle?

2pac

i have never used a pro-hormone but i am a competitive powerlifter who is using aas...right now i am on week 6 of a 14 week cycle of 700mgs test e and 300 mgs deca cycle and i want to throw in d-bol 6 weeks before my meet....a good freind of mine swears by m14add claims it is equal to d-bol and will sell me designer suplements m14add for preety cheap...but is this stuff the real deal???..i plan to run 220 mgs of m14add will these be equal to 35 mgs of d-bol or should i bump it up????????...thanks for any help...

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
keep it at that doseage it converts at 15% so your figures are about right and yes it does convert into dbol.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Probably not. Just as 4ad is not a substitute for testosterone. m1,4ad seems to be drier than the real thing. It does work in its own way though.

BillyB

S.N.S. Rep
Awards
Just be careful with oral m4ad. Methals are very hard on the liver. I ran Legal Gears m4ad at 400mg a day with 600mg of 1ad. It countered the sides great. If I use regular 4ad, I usally need 600-900mg to counter the sides.

2pac

Just be careful with oral m4ad. Methals are very hard on the liver. I ran Legal Gears m4ad at 400mg a day with 600mg of 1ad. It countered the sides great. If I use regular 4ad, I usally need 600-900mg to counter the sides.
is it more harsh than regular d-bol?...i have used as much as 50mgs of d-bol in the past with no problems....

2pac

Probably not. Just as 4ad is not a substitute for testosterone. m1,4ad seems to be drier than the real thing. It does work in its own way though.
what are the specific diffirence??..if you have used m14add please tell me about your experence..due to price i am going to add it in at around 220 mgs what can i expect compared to regular d-bol??..

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
4ad is a perfect substitute for test if dosed high enough to account for conversion and absorbtion. Anyone whos tryed 4ad prop high enough can tell you that.

you can expect the same results off 33mgs dbol would get you but it is really high mg so liver protectants are a MUST!!!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
what are the specific diffirence??..if you have used m14add please tell me about your experence..due to price i am going to add it in at around 220 mgs what can i expect compared to regular d-bol??..
I've never used dbol, but I was using M1,4 between 150-210 mg for 4 weeks during the 12 week cycle linked below. I got great results: great strength increases, HUGE weight increases, and some massive bloat......everything you'd expect from a first time dbol user.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21134

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I've used m14add up to 200 mg and I had great results, it converts to d-bols at about 15% like somebody said and it has some properties on it's own.

2pac

I've used m14add up to 200 mg and I had great results, it converts to d-bols at about 15% like somebody said and it has some properties on it's own.
thanks guys..i wil start at 200 and see what happens...rb

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I found 250 to 300 to work well. You may want to shoot for that especially if you have experience with the real deal.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've never used dbol, but I was using M1,4 between 150-210 mg for 4 weeks during the 12 week cycle linked below. I got great results: great strength increases, HUGE weight increases, and some massive bloat......everything you'd expect from a first time dbol user.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21134
The big weight increases and massive bloat must've come from the 4ad.

You are also taking over 2000mg/w of injectables, hcg, mdht a week, so its hard to quantify how much good the m1,4ad is doing.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
4ad is a perfect substitute for test if dosed high enough to account for conversion and absorbtion. Anyone whos tryed 4ad prop high enough can tell you that.

I was waiting for someone else to reply but since no one has given it a go, I will have to say that is totally false.

4ad is not a good (or even perfect like you say) testosterone replacement. Outwardly it causes alot more bloat among other common annoyances compared to testosterone at converted dosages.

And Chemo's unqualified opinion was that esterified 4ad could not compare to the real thing (by a long shot).

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
The big weight increases and massive bloat must've come from the 4ad.

You are also taking over 2000mg/w of injectables, hcg, mdht a week, so its hard to quantify how much good the m1,4ad is doing.
Actually, initially the big weight increases came in the first two weeks. That couldn't be the 4AD cyp or the 1-Test cyp as it wouldn't come that quick with the cyp ester. I was using the M1,4 to jumpstart the cycle similar to how one would in an AAS cycle with Dbol.

As for the MDHT, that didn't come in until week 6, so I don't think that influenced the M1,4 gains.

As for the HCG did much for weight increases and massive bloat either.......may have helped my LH get back on track but thats about it.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I was waiting for someone else to reply but since no one has given it a go, I will have to say that is totally false.

4ad is not a good (or even perfect like you say) testosterone replacement. Outwardly it causes alot more bloat among other common annoyances compared to testosterone at converted dosages.

And Chemo's unqualified opinion was that esterified 4ad could not compare to the real thing (by a long shot).

Well I always use an AI during a test cycle anyways so that completley takes care of that issue.
What would be the other common annoyances???

I dont understand how "IF" taking conversion into account how it could be any less effective than the amount of test it is converted to??? It CANT it is converted into TEST so it cant be any weaker of a substance after conversion.

4AD prop is the best estered 4ad I think came out. I agree that the MAIN and only reason that it wasnt as good was because of the volumous injections other than that they are ONE AND THE SAME!!!

It took too many mls to get a small amount of test.

If there was a way to up the conversion rate from 15% to 30% or higher than it would have been a much more viable option.

2pac

ok I started today running 210mgs....since i am on realt test-e and deca also in fairly large doses....do you guys think it would be best to take all 210mgs in the morning in 1 dose after breakfast or to spilt it up the doses twice a day....this morning i took a 120mg dose going to take my next dose at about 11pm.....rb

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'd split it as many times a day as possible

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I always use an AI during a test cycle anyways so that completley takes care of that issue.
What would be the other common annoyances???

I dont understand how "IF" taking conversion into account how it could be any less effective than the amount of test it is converted to??? It CANT it is converted into TEST so it cant be any weaker of a substance after conversion.

4AD prop is the best estered 4ad I think came out. I agree that the MAIN and only reason that it wasnt as good was because of the volumous injections other than that they are ONE AND THE SAME!!!

It took too many mls to get a small amount of test.

If there was a way to up the conversion rate from 15% to 30% or higher than it would have been a much more viable option.
Water retention on 4ad is simply higher than what one should experience on an equivalent amount of converted testosterone. If you had to use AI, then you have felt it also.

So the point is 4ad has intrinsic anabolic and androgenic properties on its own which is not as good compared to testosterone.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually, initially the big weight increases came in the first two weeks. That couldn't be the 4AD cyp or the 1-Test cyp as it wouldn't come that quick with the cyp ester. I was using the M1,4 to jumpstart the cycle similar to how one would in an AAS cycle with Dbol.

As for the MDHT, that didn't come in until week 6, so I don't think that influenced the M1,4 gains.

As for the HCG did much for weight increases and massive bloat either.......may have helped my LH get back on track but thats about it.

Ok. Sounds good.