Superdrol or Anavar?

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey whats up bros,,,i havent posted for a long time but now that i have some precious time on my hands again and lovely Vitamins of all kinds close by i wanted to know....... which would a person reap the most benefits from? like lean body mass, strength, and the most important ability to KEEP THE GAINS after the cycle is done and long gone assuming diet and training are all on par.....Would i be better of taking Anavar with Primobolin (oral) or Superdrol? better Yet as dumb as i will probally sound can I take all 3 and benefit on the Plus side at all,,,your feed back would be awsome...!!

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Super is waaaay cheaper and slightly higher in gains/strength but anavar is very nice.

The oral primo sucks not enough bioavailability at all. Dont waste your money.

No need to take all three the super alone will be my advise to you.

The Reporter

Awards
Super is super as a standalone, can't really say that about the others.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
You guys are just underdosing anavar. But even with that said, I'm not a huge fan...

Just get some dbol or anadrol and run that puppy for 4-6 weeks, you'll see real results.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Super is waaaay cheaper and slightly higher in gains/strength but anavar is very nice.

The oral primo sucks not enough bioavailability at all. Dont waste your money.

No need to take all three the super alone will be my advise to you.
Good advice :)

If you want a very lean bulk (SD CAN add fat in my experience), stacking var and SD can be a good idea. Both are mild on the liver.
If you can stand 4 weeks straight of SD, i would run var week 1-6 and SD weeks 2-4.
I'm going to do something like that, but with different goals than yours:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=269896

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good looking out bros..........i think i'll stock up on the SD.........i feel like a fat kid in a candy shop just thinking about it!!!...Now if i could just quit Puffing so much at night and devouring every edible object in sight i'm sure i'd see some really nice LBM results ...

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
If your gonna use something wether a Hdrol or Mdrol clone of Superdrol or Anavar i would do the Anavar hands down..Its not as harsh on your HTaxis meaning you don`t have to do a drastic PCT after like the others you would have to.Also Anavar gains are more perm then fade away with the bloat from Mdrol (dbol) like..You can gain 10lbs from Var and keep most of it then loose it like some prohormones plus with real Var you know its not ****...

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
wait, did someone say that super is mild on the liver? compared to what, M1T or a-bombs? wow. I run stupid high dosages of it, but i have to keep tabs on my LE. Hopefully I am jsut misreading something.