Superdrol PCT to keep making gains and prevent gyno

letsgetitdone

Awards
WIll be using Nolva, what else should I throw in there?

If you are company rep that is fine. If you want to recommend your product, please give reasoning and why it should be used. Thanks

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will pct begin?

How'd the cycle go?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm 9 days into my PCT and with the aid of Olympus labs str3ngth I haven't had any decrease in strength at all since being OC.
It definitely helps maintain.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as "natty anabolics" go....

Ara is a great addition, I might suggest starting it a week before pct so it begins "working" as you're entering pct.

Follidrone as well - keep up endurance and strength, its a killer product....

Anabeta Elite is spendy, but great. Anacyclus pyrethrum extract needs to be sold in bulk ;) hint hint Supp. Companies!!!

The usual suspects like daa, your fav nattybooster (viron, endosurge turbo, etc)

*DONT forget an AI in pct - I suggest aromasin

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
No doubt you should use Xgels. The most proven natural anabolic . I made gains both strength and body weight wise. Also alphamax and DAA.

I'm not a rep for either of the companies that make these but I can vouch for them and many others can too. Also here's a link to some great and affordable DAA- 3G a day

http://livelongsupplements.com/products/d-aspartic-acid

letsgetitdone

Awards

Ara is a great addition, I might suggest starting it a week before pct so it begins "working" as you're entering pct.

Anabeta Elite is spendy, but great. Anacyclus pyrethrum extract needs to be sold in bulk ;) hint hint Supp. Companies!!!

The usual suspects like daa, your fav nattybooster (viron, endosurge turbo, etc)

Do I really need an AI for superdrol only dude? it doesnt convert to estrogen. plust doesnt nolva crush estro?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Do I really need an AI for superdrol only dude? it doesnt convert to estrogen. plust doesnt nolva crush estro?
well yes he's right. I'd still have one on hand. It can rebound even after nolva run is over . Months from pct it could rebound according to some members. Couldn't hurt!

letsgetitdone

Awards

Also what would you reccomend stacked with DAA and Nolva?

Sup3r PCT or Viron?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, have an AI

My nips LIT UP into my second week of halo (yes, halo). I would have panicked had I not had exem on hand and was forced to wait for the long delivery to AK.

There's other ways estro can affect you just because the compound you're running doesn't aromatize. HAVE A GOOD AI ON HAND.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I'm 9 days into my PCT and with the aid of Olympus labs str3ngth I haven't had any decrease in strength at all since being OC. It definitely helps maintain.
Sup3r PCT plus Str3ngth or Ep1c would make for some nice maintenance of gains. Xgels, and some other products like magnitropin would make great additions as well and the magnitropin would pair very well with the Str3ngth.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote is epic and dermastrength, kept all my strength and weight from my last cycle with these in pct.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r and Vital1ty combo for maintaining workout intensity while in PCT.

Ep1c and/or DermaStrength for enhanced endurance and recovery.

letsgetitdone

Awards

Why is Derma better than the pill strength?

letsgetitdone

Awards

also how do you feel about 1,3 DMAA stacked with CONQU3R

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Transdermal delivery appears to extend the exposure of the system to the laxogenin. Laxo appears to have a short half-life so with this prolonging, that concern can be avoided. If you enjoy 1,3 DMAA and have bulk I'm sure you could add it in. I haven't looked into specific interactions between that and the other components of Conqu3r to say definitively if its a bad idea or not.

letsgetitdone

Awards
frankz2 Dma378 jokes on u suckers running prohormones im actally 18 and im high as **** right now.

basically if i buy any of your "demigod" products it will be super pct... but maybe nto even that LMAO.

I heard that strength does absolutely nothing and is garbag.e.... never heard of EP1C though

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards

letsgetitdone

Awards
this dudes deff a troller lol
came back from the gym, blasted the **** out of back and a little bis.... used Ion Performix. Can you or another olympus lab rep look up the ingredients on there and tell me why CONQU3R would be better? i Actually wanna try that out but need some evidence on what makes it better than things like Ion Performix, C4, 1mr, etc.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
came back from the gym, blasted the **** out of back and a little bis.... used Ion Performix. Can you or another olympus lab rep look up the ingredients on there and tell me why CONQU3R would be better? i Actually wanna try that out but need some evidence on what makes it better than things like Ion Performix, C4, 1mr, etc.
Lol enjoy the prop blended GNC special. The presence of more citrulline malate in one scoop of Conqu3r than the entire blend combined of ion speaks for itself.

A quick glance at ingredient profiles shows the significant contrast between them.

letsgetitdone

Awards
Lol enjoy the prop blended GNC special. The presence of more citrulline malate in one scoop of Conqu3r than the entire blend combined of ion speaks for itself.

A quick glance at ingredient profiles shows the significant contrast between them.
Would you say CONQU3R is the best pre workout on the market right now? and why

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Would you say CONQU3R is the best pre workout on the market right now? and why
In my opinion, yes. Where should I begin? As far as pumps go, 6g citrulline malate, 2g high-yield (75%) glycerol, and 1g agmatine are all massive doses especially when provided all in one scoop. For endurance, 2g COP is outstanding. As far as energy and focus, this is the segment that will vary most by person, but I personally prefer my caffeine in the 200-250mg range so 200 is spot on plus a very thorough focus formula including 1g of ALCAR and some Alpha GPC thrown into the mix. You also have the wildcard amentoflavone included which for some seems to provide acute strength gains and significant improvements in mood. Put all that in one scoop that still tastes pretty good despite the huge amounts of ergogenic aids and I know I'm a believer.

For what its worth, I think High Volume is an excellent stim-free pump pre as well and certainly deserves consideration but its really no contest when comparing to your listed favorites.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
These guys really know their stuff man. Personally love OL and their products not being a rep.
2x on epic, strength(derma), xgels. All would be a great add in pct.
at 18, superdrol is pretty insane to run. gunna do what you want and we can obviously see that from your posts. Probably shouldnt be smoking shiz and cycling IMO. but what do i know.
run an AI. liquid exemistane will do great for PCT.
Good luck, running a SD cycle in 6 weeks.

letsgetitdone

Awards
These guys really know their stuff man. Personally love OL and their products not being a rep.
2x on epic, strength(derma), xgels. All would be a great add in pct.
at 18, superdrol is pretty insane to run. gunna do what you want and we can obviously see that from your posts. Probably shouldnt be smoking shiz and cycling IMO. but what do i know.
run an AI. liquid exemistane will do great for PCT.
Good luck, running a SD cycle in 6 weeks.
nice idk if im gonna start out with SD might do 8 weeks epi or var first.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
if you do happen to do SD take something in pct that inhibit prolactin as that is the main cause of gyno post SD, not estrogen

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
OL super pct does have p control as well. I always have prami on hand tho personally