Osta Shred?

powers165

Awards
Good afternoon to whom ever reads this thread. My name is Tyler and ive been lifting regularly now for 4 months. I was introduced to the world of Prohormones by a good friend of mine, and I was very interested. Im currently thinking about doing a cycle of this product called Osta Shred. Ive asked a few opinions on it based of the supplement facts and most opinions tell me to go for it. im asking you all today for your thoughts on this decision ive made. Also any tips would be much obliged

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lifting for 4 months...pls dont put this or any hormone in your body. Go eat more food.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
osta shred by hard rock supplements is a pretty nice osta product. Strong Supplement Shop has a few loggers in the supplement logs section of the forum right now. You can see their thoughts on how the product is working for them so far http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/
Overall i think its a nice product.What are your goals right now? Cutting, bulking, strength?
Check out the link below for more info on osta shred at Strong Supplement Shop.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/osta-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements

powers165

Awards
thank you for the reply and the info you have provided. I will head your advice and not take this product. however, my metabolism is so high that I burn a lot of what I eat almost instant. I eat on average 4000-4500 calories every day. also been taking a mass gainer. I don't see a difference is why im curious.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the reply and the info you have provided. I will head your advice and not take this product. however, my metabolism is so high that I burn a lot of what I eat almost instant. I eat on average 4000-4500 calories every day. also been taking a mass gainer. I don't see a difference is why im curious.
Ostashred is not a pro-hormone its a SARM, also it won't slow down your metabolism if that's what your shooting for... You've only been lifting 4 months... You really need to buckle down and eat and lift for a few years. You don't want to mess anything up in your body that's permanent, it's not worth a few extra pounds that you will most likely lose. Eat Big, Train Hard and Sleep for awhile and push your natural potential!

powers165

Awards
Thanks for the advice mate! I eat like a crazy man but I never seem to hold weight. I quit running and doing intense cardio a while back but it keeps coming off. Suggestions?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't notice a difference because 4 months is nothing. Keep lifting and eating, things will change. Stay away from anything hormonal. Staples such as a good preworkout, protein, creatine and BCAA's will go a long way with a good diet. Again, 4 months is nothing. Ask again in 2 years.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And not to sound like a prick, but 4 months into it you don't even know how to lift yet. Now don't take that the wrong way. I'm sure you might go in there and kill it. But in 2 years you'll look back at me saying this and be like, "yeah I didn't know how to lift". You are still finding what works for you training-wise. You will find better and develop favorites over time. You will ditch exercises and learn new ones that work better. And until you know how to train for your body, supplements are a distant 3RD place in the priority of fitness.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice mate! I eat like a crazy man but I never seem to hold weight. I quit running and doing intense cardio a while back but it keeps coming off. Suggestions?
I would try staying anabolic day around and nightly... You could try eating large or medium size meals every 2-3 hours (make sure they are carb dense) and having a scoop of casein protein before bed and as far as supplements go like Dma said protein, creatine, bcaas and preworkout is perfect, most of the other stuff out there doesn't work.

powers165

Awards
You're right bro. I guess what it comes down to is not being so inpatient. I want gains but have to realize it takes time.

powers165

Awards
Great suggestion mate. I'm buying another mass gainer today and preworkout. Can you elaborate on what bca would do for me?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can suggest a great preworkout and creatine combo.

Olympus Labs Conqu3r (pwo) and Vital1ty (creatine)

Both on sale at Nutraplanet right now. Or use the code in my signature at our website for discounts.

powers165

Awards
I'll give those a look bro. I'm currently take neon volt pwo with no creatine. I need to purchase some. Thank you all again for the positive info. I'm fully committed to redeveloping my body.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man. It's a journey. Dedicated persistence will always pay off.

powers165

Awards
It's mental for me. I see guys in the gym shredded and I'm weak. I need to block that out and focus on myself not them.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you REALLY eat 4500 calories or do you eat 4500? I thought I ate a lot more than I did, but when I started counting calories I was eating 2200 tops, and that was with 4 full meals and a snack. You may think you are eating 4500 calories but are really eating 2000... What is your age/weight/height and what does your diet generally look like.

powers165

Awards
I'm 6'3" 22 years old weigh 165. Normal diet for me.

Breakfast I start with my mass gainer shake about 700 calories then I eat usually a piece of fruit and some sausage with some bread.

Lunch is speratic. Normally I try to eat peanut butter sandwiches 3-4 times a day with bags of peanuts.

Dinner is speratic as well. I try to eat mostly meat at nights with greens and potatoes.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A sporadic diet is probably not a good diet. You need to get your diet more consistent. Even with a 700 calorie shake, I don't see everything there adding up to 4500 calories. 2 TBSP of PB is only 150ish calories. Two slices of wheat bread is 130ish as well. Thats 1100 calories. You're at 1800, so you still need ~2700 between lunch and dinner.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 6'3" 22 years old weigh 165. Normal diet for me.

Breakfast I start with my mass gainer shake about 700 calories then I eat usually a piece of fruit and some sausage with some bread.

Lunch is speratic. Normally I try to eat peanut butter sandwiches 3-4 times a day with bags of peanuts.

Dinner is speratic as well. I try to eat mostly meat at nights with greens and potatoes.
Carry a gallon of milk with you every day. Eat a whole jar of peanut butter every day. Drink weight gainer before bed and in the morning.

powers165

Awards
I can increase my calorie intake I forgot to mention I drink that shake twice a day. I'm putting more than 2tbl spoons on my sandwiches but I have been wrong before. 1800 seems a tad low to me.

powers165

Awards
That was another question of mine. Should I take my mass gainer with milk since I'm trying to gain weight

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was another question of mine. Should I take my mass gainer with milk since I'm trying to gain weight
Drink all the milk you can stand, in shakes and by its self. Personally, I wouldn't drink a weight gainer without milk

powers165

Awards
Thanks bro. I'm only assuming the more fat % in the milk the more calories

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. I'm only assuming the more fat % in the milk the more calories
Whole milk is what you want 2600 calories in a gallon

powers165

Awards
I know this may get me in trouble with the admin but I use cannabis everyday to increase appetite

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this may get me in trouble with the admin but I use cannabis everyday to increase appetite
A lot of people do this, works great.

powers165

Awards
Thanks guys!! I'm going to take all the Adobe and put it to use!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was wondering if Adobe was a good strain or something!! LOL

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established