gyno help

robbieboy672

Awards
Hey everybody. I am currently on 250mgs of test a week and 100mgs of halodrol a day. I had a little gyno before starting but I am just starting to address it now. I have about a quarter sized lump under each nipple so it has gotten pretty bad. I know I will most likely need surgery but I would like to reduce it as much as possible until then. For the past week I have been taking 1.25mgs of blueskypeptide letro eod. I was just wondering how long it should be before I notice effects from the letro and if anyone would recommend anything else instead? Thanks for the help.

Rob

robbieboy672

Awards
Do you guys think ralox would be better than letro?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stick with it another couple weeks. Add aromasin at 12.5mg ed if you dont have results in another week. Imo
Take the letro ed

robbieboy672

Awards
Should I keep the letro at .125mgs if I switch to ed or lower the dose. Thank you

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Should I keep the letro at .125mgs if I switch to ed or lower the dose. Thank you
Keep letro at 1.25-1.5mg ed and aromasin at 12.5 ed. I would run it like that for 2-3 more weeks. That would put you at about 1 month total since you started gyno reversal. By that time it should be gone or not noticable anyway.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have never used or heard of blue sky brand. If you have no change your stuff may be bunk. Maybe someone who has used this brand will chime in.

robbieboy672

Awards
Okay thank you very much I appreciate the help