Gyno Help

clifford4970

Awards
I have been running Raloxifene for about three months now for Gyno. Some days it feels better than others, and other days they (tits) feel pretty crappy. But really, no change. There are probably large pea size lumps under each nipple. Should I keep running Ralox at 60mg a day or just learn to live with it or think about surgery?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
after 6 months I would accept what you have and either live with it or get it cut out.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would also get blood work to be sure you dont have anythign else goign on. if estro is good then what you have is likely to stay and not shrink much more after a 4-7 month run of a SERM to block the estrogen that is there, and starve the glands..

clifford4970

Awards
I would also get blood work to be sure you dont have anythign else goign on. if estro is good then what you have is likely to stay and not shrink much more after a 4-7 month run of a SERM to block the estrogen that is there, and starve the glands..
So should I be running anything else with the Ralox? Like Nolva? Or just keep running the Ralox?