A hypothetical cycle

CJNator

Awards
So my friend is looking for a little help. He wants to cycle test propionate and masteron propionate. 100 mgs each for 12 weeks, pct will be nolva+clomid, 10 or 20mg of GW, and 12.5 mgs of osta. I'm not cycling for a while lol this is my friends hypothetical cycle, he would like to know how it looks and also if he went threw with it on a recomp how the gains will be and how much he would keep.

IMO I believe 4 bottles of LGD dosed at 12mgs for 4 weeks, 20mgs for 4 weeks, and 28mgs for 4 weeks would be better; with a solid pct. I'm no expert in anabolics so I'd like to know what everyone else would like to say.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Have your friend start a log and give us full history and stats and we will see. This is way too vague to even start to give advice

CJNator

Awards
He doesn't have any of this only the pct. What other info would you like to know? Maybe I'll convince his lazy ass to make an account.

EDIT: Its more of a "what if" question.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
If he's cool with pinning go for it. Im not an expert on injectables. Test has far fewer sides than orals and better results. If he really wants to pack it on with minimal sides id run test e and tbol. 12 weeks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What's his cycle history look like?

Prop is a great compound but 10weeks if pinning Ed-Eod could get old. Personally I love it but most aren't sick like that ha.

Inj are def better then orals as they will have less liver/lipid sides. I would think the gains would be far superior as well as there's no conversion necessary so you get 100% of the benefit.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im no expert but 3 things caught my attention. 1. 100 mg of each per week don't sound like much of a cycle, more like a beefed up trt. 2. Pinning eod for 10 weeks would be a royal pain and 3. 12.5 mg of osta in pct might be a lil much.

CJNator

Awards
What's his cycle history look like?

Prop is a great compound but 10weeks if pinning Ed-Eod could get old. Personally I love it but most aren't sick like that ha.

Inj are def better then orals as they will have less liver/lipid sides. I would think the gains would be far superior as well as there's no conversion necessary so you get 100% of the benefit.
I'll ask him in not sure. How would that compare to a LGD cycle; 12mgs for 4 weeks, 20 for 4 weeks, and 28 for 4 weeks? I tried to get him to do that but he isn't sure which would yield better gains and wants to do the test p and masteron p. I think he has done a couple of orals in the past and want to do needles now.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll ask him in not sure. How would that compare to a LGD cycle; 12mgs for 4 weeks, 20 for 4 weeks, and 28 for 4 weeks? I tried to get him to do that but he isn't sure which would yield better gains and wants to do the test p and masteron p. I think he has done a couple of orals in the past and want to do needles now.
almost any injectable will outperform any oral ph simply due to the losses during conversion to an active steroid. Unless you megadose (dangerous) a ph, test is king. You can't beat straight up natural hormones

CJNator

Awards
almost any injectable will outperform any oral ph simply due to the losses during conversion to an active steroid. Unless you megadose (dangerous) a ph, test is king. You can't beat straight up natural hormones
Oh LGD isnt a ph or oral AAS, its a SARM.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh LGD isnt a ph or oral AAS, its a SARM.
ah my bad. I was thinking you were just getting autocorrected or something. Sarms aren't nearly as strong as test tho either so I can't see it being better. Id really have to look into it more to give a legit comparison but there's nothing in the sarm world I've ever heard giving steroid like gains

CJNator

Awards
ah my bad. I was thinking you were just getting autocorrected or something. Sarms aren't nearly as strong as test tho either so I can't see it being better. Id really have to look into it more to give a legit comparison but there's nothing in the sarm world I've ever heard giving steroid like gains
Its all good, I don't know what the gains would be like on test. I know LGD with 10-15mgs, on a bulk you can gain 10+ lbs in 2 months. The higher the dasage the more androgenic and some would be able to loose fat while gaining muscle more then some phs. How are test gains like and how much as would someone keep?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its all good, I don't know what the gains would be like on test. I know LGD with 10-15mgs, on a bulk you can gain 10+ lbs in 2 months. The higher the dasage the more androgenic and some would be able to loose fat while gaining muscle more then some phs. How are test gains like and how much as would someone keep?
just like any steroid it's diet dependent but at 8 weeks with prop 10lb should be easy as cake, even with half assed diet/training. Obviously I don't suggest that but enough food and reasonably hard work will do wonders.

For reference I ran prop for 4 weeks and gained 12lb I believe. Kept about 9 and very little if any fat gain.

A longer cycle would also be doable and would yield progressively better gains as wel as a better chance of keeping them as muscle takes time to mature. 10weeks, good diet and pct and 10-15lb isn't unreasonable.

CJNator

Awards
just like any steroid it's diet dependent but at 8 weeks with prop 10lb should be easy as cake, even with half assed diet/training. Obviously I don't suggest that but enough food and reasonably hard work will do wonders.

For reference I ran prop for 4 weeks and gained 12lb I believe. Kept about 9 and very little if any fat gain.

A longer cycle would also be doable and would yield progressively better gains as wel as a better chance of keeping them as muscle takes time to mature. 10weeks, good diet and pct and 10-15lb isn't unreasonable.
Oh damn nice. He will probably lean towards that then, I'll maybe do a cycle in the future. Thanks for the info I'll let you know if he wants to create an account and log it if he goes through with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 46
Anabolics 10
mixedup Anabolics 60
Supplements 7
Fatal Wisdom Post Cycle Therapy 4