BLOOD WORK analysis

Porterhouse28

Porterhouse28

Awards
Hey guys, so this is my second cycle of testosterone enanthate and I decided to get some bloodwork done to check not only my health, but also to see how potent my gear was because I was skeptical. I am concerned about my liver enzyme levels and my sperm count! I was curious if tees levels typically fluctuate on cycle. Help me understand any red flags! Thanks!
Here are my levels that stood out:

- Testosterone: 4601 Normal: 338 - 1197
- Estradiol: 37.4 Normal: 7.6 - 42.6
- LH hormone: 0.2 Normal: 1.7 - 8.6
- FSH hormone: 0.2 Normal: 1.5 - 12.4
- SGOT: 154 Normal: 0 - 40
- SGPT: 140 Normal: 0 - 44

STATS:
23 years old
5"10 193lbs
9.3% BF

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this on cycle blood work..?

is that 4601 on test...?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, he states that he is on a test E cycle. Nothing stands out too shocking, although it is always odd to see 4000 levels of test. LOL. Is this on 500mg wk?

Porterhouse28

Porterhouse28

Awards
Yes my testosterone was at 4601 haha and I got that blood work 8 weeks into my cycle of 250mg every 3 days. So a little over 500mg a week. Is it normal that I'm basically considered infertile on cycle? Will it most likely go back to normal after cycle with some nolva and clomid? I want kids dammit! Thanks for the input

Porterhouse28

Porterhouse28

Awards
And is it normal that I haven't gained a considerable amount of weight with such high levels? I'm only up about 9lbs. That's why I wanted to check my gear. It's from a guy that makes his own test so maybe there's like a filler that just makes it appear that I have high test!? Bcuz my last cycle I gained 20lbs within 5 weeks on a lower dosage from a different distributor.

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
Don't stress about your liver enzymes in the absence of liver injury symptoms.
Your aspartate aminotransferase (SGOT) and alanine aminotransferase (SGPT) can form indiscriminate markers of muscle damage. It is recognised that weight and heavy resistant training can produce false positives of liver injury with asymptomatic elevations of these enzymes (up to 6 fold above reference) for up to 7 days after the training is performed. This is a very common and harmless finding. Unless there is other signs of liver injury it shouldn't warrant further investigation.

Porterhouse28

Porterhouse28

Awards
Ok perfect thank you Furion! After I saw those levels I was thinking I could never take an oral again lol. What you stated makes sense I like the educate feedback

Porterhouse28

Porterhouse28

Awards
And what about the whole infertility thing? (LH and FSH) Is this temporary? Kind of a big deal...lol

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
And what about the whole infertility thing? (LH and FSH) Is this temporary? Kind of a big deal...lol
That's textbook HPTA shutdown- would expect nothing less. When using exogenous testosterone your FSH and LH ARE certainly not a reliable measure of fertility at all. I have seen some very impressive sperm analyses from gentleman on long term TRT and essentially zero gonadotrophins.

Get bloods about a month after your PCT. Your LH and FSH will form an indication of your recovery. If your concerned about fertility at that stage get a sperm analysis performed.

Porterhouse28

Porterhouse28

Awards
Ok thanks again. Learning new things as I go