ICN production possibly stopped?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i've heard that they're going to stop producing ICNs, and also that this is just a rumor. Anyone know for sure whats going on?

If they do stop, this is gonna suck, not that i don't have enough right now though :D :D :D :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, your an ICN whore! :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol @ bobo. whats sad is that it really is true.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I believe its true now that they have STOPPED product. They have an overflow on the market and since have stopped production, lets hope they pick it back up :(

inertia

Awards
there web site says discontinued i hear since i dont speak yugoslav.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i don't understand why they'd do it permanently? i mean they gotta be making a shitload of money of it. Problem is when they start it up again, prices are gonna be ****.

I mean $5-6 per amp of the best quality roid you can possibly buy, its kind of depressing that they stopped. Oh well. i'm stocking up w/ tax refund!

Team Flex

Awards
I think almost everyone loved ICN's.... Very sad... :(

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Sorry, I buy products that work and are of human grade, being overdosed isnt a feature I look for, nice, but not necessary.

inertia

Awards
i just hope they dont up the price too much,ill be a sad little camper. :(

size

Awards
  • Established
I believe that it is now being made by just Galenika and no longer ICN Galenika. This is where the change has occurred, I think, as i believe the company split.

Symonsen

Banned
Awards
I live in Belgrade.Galenika products like testosterone depot is not stopped.I can go to pharmacy and bay legal this.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
I believe that it is now being made by just Galenika and no longer ICN Galenika. This is where the change has occurred, I think, as i believe the company split.
correct.
Bionic

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All this talk about quality... their quality has been questionable for over a year now.
What about those rumors? I mean, it could just be tards who don't know what they're doing, but could be something to the rumor.

PeterNorth

Awards
Galenika is not split and no more ICN-Galenika.Title is "GALENIKA A.D"and this is the same company,and make same products.He only change name.GALENIKA A.D>this AD mean (shareholder society) 51% company is in a hand of governament,49% have people who work in company.I see Galenika link,they have Testosteron Depo in theirs products.So don`t worry,testosteron production is not stopped.They make him also more.Who know Serbian language can see link,who not know LEARN.
http://www.galenika.co.yu/restricted.asp?sifra=FGL0222