first cycle, need help.

sublimeload

Awards
Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to start out by saying I'm new to sign up for this site, but have been going on it and T-nation for a number of years now.

I bought a bottle of FRL alpha mass cause I wanted to give it a shot. I'm already losing hair, so this seemed like a good idea.

the bottle said to take 1 every hour for 3 hours (total of 3 ) in the morning, and the same at night.

Thursday morning:

I took one before the gym, and I felt great. best lift ive had in a while and overall I felt like a new man. then second a few minutes after I left. the second one made me feel a bit overwhelmed, but I could handle it. nothing outrageous.

the third had me feeling like I was on crack or meth or something. I couldn't sit down, but the worst was that my balls felt hot when I was sitting.. like pin pricks of heat on the surface of my balls. When I stood up, it wasnt there. I went to the bathroom, and it appeared as though they were retracting back into my abdomen? could be crazy. they weren't happy. my stomach muscles felt like I had gotten kicked in the balls. my muscles were shaky, like post workout before your protein shake.

all that subsided after 6 hours, but my balls have been sore since then.
its been 3 days now, and I've been afraid to take anything. the day after, I took milk thistle and vitamin d, and had a milder version of all of this kick in an hour later (in the AM) that went away after a few hours. went to the gym at lunchtime, and had a great lift.

Couldnt sleep. 2 hours, maybe. I was overheating with a thin blanket. (interesting part was, that afternoon, besides the ball soreness, I felt fine.)

All I wanted to do yesterday was f*ck and eat.

today I wake up with barely any soreness from the past few days. I could tell post workout that I should have horrible DOMS, but I dont.

I took an animal stak this morning, thought it might help (mild pct effect?) and I felt way better for a few hours. my balls were tingling, but it felt kind of nice. now they arent sore, but I feel like complete garbage.

I cant sleep, I'm sleep deprived at the moment, but when I go to lay down, I feel overheating and my heart beating out of my chest,, but as soon as I open my eyes, the heart racing stops. I have a sensitivity to heat, I cant be covered up. I have no idea whats going on with my body. feels like thirst and moderate heat exhaustion.

I'm scared I fried my nads or something, no one I know even knows what this supplement is, but are familiar with others.

I'm not gonna even try to reboot this cycle until all of this goes back to normal. I know IF i do reboot. call it what you want this is worrying me. My heart races and I feel out of breath at times.

what did I do?? I cant find anything online that talks about these symptoms anywhere. I'm happy my balls arent sore anymore, but I seriously feel like I'm unable to go to sleep and like im going to pass out from heatstroke.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?

sublimeload

Awards
also something to add that I noticed, the bottle does say to take 3 in the AM and 3 in the PM. when I looked up the label online, it says to take 1-3 (as in, up to you). also, everywhere I look, they are gelcaps. these were blue tablets that did were really fragile. not sure if that matters or not. I just wanted to add that