Msten/ Epi andro cycle advice

vduber

Awards
Hey all I picked up a bottle of msten rx and 4 bottles of epi andro with all supporting supps a month ago. My first cycle was solo super tren cycle last year for 6 weeks gained great strength and had no sides. Ive been training for 8 years and currently I'm at 204 lbs around 15% Bf. I suffered a minor pec tear a few months after super tren cycle and have nursed it back to health although I have struggled with bicep/rotator cuff tendinitis. I will lay out my proposed cycle let me know what you guys think, my only concern is since Im still on the comeback if I would make full use of the msten or if I should just run the epi andro with osta so I can lean out and build strength abit and safe the msten for the future.
Original plan:

Msten 2 caps ed wk 1-4
EA 4 caps ed wk1-4
PCT4 ( it's a AI and OSTA) 2 caps ed wk1-4

Clomid 50mg ed wk 5-8

Bsl Eradicate(AI) 3 caps ed wk 9-11

Of course I will be running cycle support/ multi/etc. Let me know what you guys think and if I should run this or drop the msten and save it.
-Chris

vduber

Awards
Also as you can tell from my layout I don't like the thought of gyno hence my Ai on cycle and following my serm to combat rebound gyno. Only thing I don't have covered is if I ran into a case of progestin gyno, let me know if you guys think I should add anything. I've heard mixed reviews with msten gyno sides.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to taper off of your serm, 50/50/25/25. Also, no need to run osta with msten. It is a waste imo. Get an ai and only use it if you have high estrogen sides. Tanking your estrogen is not a good thing, your d1ck won't work and your joints will be sore. Add in some fish oil as well, will help with cholesterol values

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Cycle Logs 6
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
SwoleNation Cycle Logs 5