are 6-8 week cycle possible??

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading for a while now on many of the dfferent cycles that all of you have been on and recomended and prefered or disliked. I am not opposed to pinning at all but my real fear is being shut down for more than 6-8 weeks. I've done PH's before and even at that level i've been shut down and to be honest my sex life has suffered. I've seen perhaps all of the posts on oral only cycles for they seem to be the only cycles that last fewer than 8 weeks. I know test takes a few weeks to start to work but will say 7 weeks be enough to see some good mass gains??
can u successfully run a 6 or 7 week cycle without it being oral only?
If so should it be something like d-bol for the first 4 weeks and a test prop for the entire 7 with proper pct and nolva during as well???

Thanks for the help

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
there's always base compounds. test suspension for example. jminis and size are huge fans of short cycles and have had great results with them, generally 4 weeks long.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I personally feel that if you are going to shut yourself down might as well run for a while, as long as you have access to hcg of course. But there isn't a lot of data on the correlation between time on and time to recover, so I might be way off base here, hard to say.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I think they are excellent ideas, 4-6 weeks. Gains can be achieved and maintained. Most importantly, I believe that it is a safer approach.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I personally feel that if you are going to shut yourself down might as well run for a while, as long as you have access to hcg of course.
"Shut down" is not on/off. While it is good to recognize how quickly suppression occurs, the depth is not equal. Consequently, longer time can lead to deeper suppression. For older users, this makes recovery much more difficult.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with short cycles at all. Transdermal test is cheap and very effective (easier then pinning a base) and you can stack it with an oral. Try this

75mg test base absorbed ed for weeks 1 to 6
30 to 40mg of dbol ed for weeks 1 to 6
AI of choice here weeks 1 to 6.
10mg nolvadex (not with letrozole though) ed or 20mg eod weeks 1 to 6
Start PCT week 7 with 40mg of nolvadex ed for 2 weeks then 20mg for another 2 weeks.

The above has the added bonus of having no lag time between your cycle and your PCT. This will help in retaining your gains as well.

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I know many who have had success with short cycles as well using the average compounds.

I friend of mine recently just finished a 6 week test/tren/winny cycle.

Weeks 1 & 2:
Test Suspension 50mg ED
Tren Ace 75mg ED

Weeks 3 & 4:
Test Suspension 100mg ED

Weeks 5 & 6:
Test Suspension 50mg ED
Winny 50mg ED

Femara weeks 1-6 @ 2.5mg EOD
HCG weeks 3-6 @ 250iu twice weekly

Nolva, Clomid, Creatine, Phosphatyldilserine for PCT

he gained a very solid 11pounds in just 6 weeks, and has maintained EVERYTHING so far.

regards,
cotc

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you run an 8 week cycle you can definitely use prop 125 eod as the base of the cycle ... you said you're worried about a loss of sex drive with longer cycles .. so long as test is the base of your cycle and you aren't running both tren and deca you shouldn't lose your sex drive even on a longer cycle

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i agree with gelnihan, especially as long as the test base outweighs all the other compounds...

regards,
COTC

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
as far as the transdermal test goes, i like the idead but i do have very sensative skin and will more than likely break out in a rash, as i have when trying a transdermal PH in the past. But if i were to go this route, how long will it take to really work its way into my system and become effective?

and as for the test suspension am i allowed to ask what brands are preferred??

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would really recommend prop over susp ... prop may feel like a sledgehammer, but susp will fill like getting hit by a mac truck .. unless you are pre contest i'm not sure i see the need for susp when prop works very quickly ... jmo

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
ok so after reading that great article that beelzebub gave me i have a few questions on choice of cycle. What do you guys think of a 5 week cycle of tren/d-bol? or test prop/d-bol? How many times would i have to pin a week on either?

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would never run tren without test, i wouldn't run any cycle without test actually ... both prop and tren ace need to be pinned ed or eod

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
EOD will suffice. i've tried both, ed and eod, there was no difference in gains; however, there were some differences in side effects. when i switched to eod, i experienced more acne and more difficulty sleeping. it wasn't horrible, but it was noticeable. either way, i'd still run eod because ed gets to very troublesome rather quickly.

also, i agree with glen on the tren deal. don't use it unless you're running test with it. there are a few lucky individuals out there who can get by with it; however, most can not.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
ok so after reading that great article that beelzebub gave me i have a few questions on choice of cycle. What do you guys think of a 5 week cycle of tren/d-bol? or test prop/d-bol? How many times would i have to pin a week on either?
tren and dbol kick ass but watch out for the pumps! Test is not always needed and in this case for 5 weeks I would consider it opitional. I recomended transdermal simply because most test base shots hurts so damn bad. However it its tried and true so if you don't mind the pain or skin iratation then test is the way to go. but dbol and tren kick ass.

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
tren and dbol kick ass but watch out for the pumps! Test is not always needed and in this case for 5 weeks I would consider it opitional. I recomended transdermal simply because most test base shots hurts so damn bad. However it its tried and true so if you don't mind the pain or skin iratation then test is the way to go. but dbol and tren kick ass.
So as for me being a first time user would you remcomend me doing a 5 weeker of test/tren/dbol? or just one or the other? But will the skin irritation be worse than applying a transdermal daily, keeping in mind that i have sensitive skin

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
my opinion is this

1-8 prop 125mg eod
1-6 tren ace 75mg eod
1-6 dbol 35 mg ed

you'll make GREAT gains, no worries about your skin and that should enough test to keep little NevrEnuf happy
its simply and you don't have to worry about applying a stupid transdermal or acquiring tne powder (which somehow some people have trouble doing)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
6-8 weeks is more then enough time to run a successful cycle. I've ran short cycles with both test prop and base (dermal) and had success both times. Boldenone is also a great dermal to run. Keep us updated on what you do, if you want an example of my runs there in the cycles forum.