Awards
  • Established
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What "bro science" are you specifying? Regarding pct and Clomid? Because this article mentions recovery in literally one single sentence. Says nothing about Clomid. Your point is vague. If you're implying that the "bro science" is that someone doesn't need Clomid, or any other SERM for that matter, then I don't think this article is going to clear that out. If someone believes recovery can be achieved naturally faster than with Clomid, they're just stupid, and this article can't fix it.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
What "bro science" are you specifying? Regarding pct and Clomid? Because this article mentions recovery in literally one single sentence. Says nothing about Clomid. Your point is vague. If you're implying that the "bro science" is that someone doesn't need Clomid, or any other SERM for that matter, then I don't think this article is going to clear that out. If someone believes recovery can be achieved naturally faster than with Clomid, they're just stupid, and this article can't fix it.
People that think a 12 week cycle is any better for you than long term use

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would say anything over 20-24 weeks is long-term. And it totally depends on dosage and amount of different compounds used that determines the effects on the body. Not only the endocrine system, but other organ function as well. Sure recovery may be possible, or even as easy, with proper pct and all, but that's only taking into consideration natural test/hormone production. Doesn't say much for the prolonged stress on the heart, liver, kidneys, etc.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I would say anything over 20-24 weeks is long-term. And it totally depends on dosage and amount of different compounds used that determines the effects on the body. Not only the endocrine system, but other organ function as well. Sure recovery may be possible, or even as easy, with proper pct and all, but that's only taking into consideration natural test/hormone production. Doesn't say much for the prolonged stress on the heart, liver, kidneys, etc.
Yeah the article covers everything
Well worth the $50 :)

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
You can look at the contents/index for free as well, goes into everything from cholesterol to heart, endocrine recovery and psychological effect.