Help me put together a bulking/strength cycle..

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to be coming off my cutting cycle in 2 weeks, and want to start putting together a bulking/strength cycle..

I am going to continue to cut for another 4-6 weeks after this cycle, then stay off for another 6 weeks or so.

The reason i am planing now is because i am moving cross country and want to get everything together while i am still here and have the means to do so..

I am thinking about going a different route then my last bulking cycle(25mg dbol ed, 750 test E wk..

So what do you guys think?

THanks
D

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
you could drol, test t, and deca. if you wanted an all out bulker.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
eq is great for bulking as it increases hunger .. what are your stats and prior cycle history

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
eq is great for bulking as it increases hunger .. what are your stats and prior cycle history
Right now i am 198 i would say 15%bf, i started with bobo 7 weeks ago at 207 and ran a cutting cycle of dbol(25mg ed, wk1-4)Prop(100mg ed, wk1-8) Winny(50mg ed, wk 6-11) I have dropped ALOT of bf and added a good amount of muscle.. I am going to continue to cut till i hit 12% mabey a bit less.

I have done 2 other cycles in te past Cycle one was dbol (25mg ed wk1-5)Deca(300mg wk) Sust(500wk)

Second cycle was Dbol(25mg) Test E(750)

I am just starting to look to small after cutting, i imagine it will take me to about 185 to get to where i want to be before bulking.. I am not looking to put on too much sloppy weight, and will probally do one more round with bobo for bulking..

Thanks
D

bulkmuscle

Awards
You're gonna cut for PCT =/

Why bother going off at all if you're only going off for 6 weeks?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
1-14 test e 750mg
1-13 eq 500mg
1-6 dbol 35mg
3-until pct hcg 250ius 2x a week

have fun :)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-14 test e 750mg
1-13 eq 500mg
1-6 dbol 35mg
3-until pct hcg 250ius 2x a week

have fun :)
Had to bump this..

I can get cyp for a good deal, how would that work inplace of Test E? Can also get prop, but we need to buy 10 of anything we get so no one else wants to go in on Ent with me..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
cyp is fine. not much difference. follow the same dosage schedule that glen outlined. you don't need prop, you've got dbol to keep you busy at the beginning.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Test/Tren and Dbol
Mmmmmm... tren...

1-6 dbol 35mg ED
1-12 test enan/cyp 375mg 2x/wk
1-12 EQ 500mg/wk
7-14 tren ace 100mg EOD
13-14 test prop 150mg EOD
5-14 hCG 250iu 2x/wk

Maybe overlap the tren with the dbol (I'd start the tren earlier, not run the dbol longer...)

You can start the hCG earlier; the only reason I said 5-14 is because that's exactly 5000iu.

-kwantam

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmm... tren...

1-6 dbol 35mg ED
1-12 test enan/cyp 375mg 2x/wk
1-12 EQ 500mg/wk
7-14 tren ace 100mg EOD
13-14 test prop 150mg EOD
5-14 hCG 250iu 2x/wk

Maybe overlap the tren with the dbol (I'd start the tren earlier, not run the dbol longer...)

You can start the hCG earlier; the only reason I said 5-14 is because that's exactly 5000iu.

-kwantam
i wouldn't end on the tren .. i'd start it earlier and end it earlier .. with that said its a lot of drugs and i'm sticking by my first recommendation

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't end on the tren .. i'd start it earlier and end it earlier .. with that said its a lot of drugs and i'm sticking by my first recommendation
I didn't intend to impugn your suggested cycle, only to throw some more ideas into the mix :)

Good point about the tren. Move it back two weeks and you'll get some overlap with the dbol.

Regarding the number of drugs, it's really just one more compound---switching from enan to prop mid-cycle shouldn't make much difference to your HPTA, and will make recovery easier (notwithstanding the pain of the injects :rant: ).

-kwantam

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I didn't intend to impugn your suggested cycle, only to throw some more ideas into the mix :)

Good point about the tren. Move it back two weeks and you'll get some overlap with the dbol.

Regarding the number of drugs, it's really just one more compound---switching from enan to prop mid-cycle shouldn't make much difference to your HPTA, and will make recovery easier (notwithstanding the pain of the injects :rant: ).

-kwantam
oh i know, i didn't mean for it to come across like that ... and i agree with you about the prop

my feelings are tren is a harsh drug, but can work magic .. especially if you are are cutting .. while its great for bulking, i'm not sure if its sides necessarily outweigh the benefits especially since test will put on serious mass and give strength gains while eq will harden him up some, put on some size on its own, and best of all seriouslly increase his appetite ... jmo ... if he wants tren let him use tren :)

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
eq will harden him up some, put on some size on its own, and best of all seriouslly increase his appetite
Yeah, I was thinking that the strength and hardening from tren would be sweet, but then again there are other drugs that will do it and might be more pleasant for some people. Unfortunately, most of them are orals, and with dbol already in there I hesitate to suggest any of them. If he dropped or curtailed the dbol, he might consider anavar, primo, proviron, masteron, or winny at the end to really harden himself up.

Of course, another option (if he's got the cash!) is to put IGF-1 LR3 in there starting towards the end of the cycle and running into PCT. That'll be more expensive than the rest of the cycle combined, but it'll help him drop fat, grow muscle, recover, and keep the gains after the cycle for sure. (Some day I'm going to save enough money to run a few weeks of LR3 at the end of a cycle. Probably right after I get into Charlize Theron's pants...)

I realize that pretty much all of these suggestions presuppose a ridiculously large budget... aw hell, it's only money, right? :run:

-kwantam

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
eh i'm not a big fan of worrying about "hardening up" after a bulking cycle .. **** you've just bulked up .. worry about keeping your gains during PCT .. harden up while you are cutting weeks later

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
eh i'm not a big fan of worrying about "hardening up" after a bulking cycle .. **** you've just bulked up .. worry about keeping your gains during PCT .. harden up while you are cutting weeks later
Exactly, i want to put onto some good size in this cycle, as it will be my last for a few years.. I am going to run the cycle that glen posted, with the Test e as planned. I MAY drop it down to 500mg test e, since this last cycle at 750 seemed like i was at the point where i would have gotten the same results with 500, but the sides were worse... I will decide that down the line though..

I will get some IGf for pct, i should have a half bottle left after this cycle, so i will use that plue another bottle for the next, just wish it wasnt so expensive..

Thanks

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i PERSONALLY believe 500mg of test should be plenty .. i just went with 750 because that was your last cycle and didn't know your past cycle history .. i really think you'll be plenty happy with 500mg of test and everything else and a good diet :)