LG SCIENCES PH CYCLE FOR A BEGINNER

alb3rtazzo

Awards
hi everyone !
i am a 33 y old boy, would like to start my first ph and pct cycle. could anyone suggest me the safest ph on the market ?

i am thinking about lg sciences p bold and form xt , looking for a bit or more mass. but since i am a complete beginner i dont wanna be scared with some sides...so do you agree with my choice ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/prohormone-info
Here's a good page to look at for some PH info. Unfortunately a lot of the beginner PH's are banned. ha but you can try pbold by LG. I ran a cycle of it and sdmz3.0 by iron mag labs awhile back and it worked for me. I dont know how well the pbold worked i think it was more of the super dmz 3.0 working. But whatever you decide make sure you have good on cycle support and a proper pct.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take a look at Andro 300 & 11 Oxoderm by Platinum Nutraceuticals http://platinumnutra.com

Andro 300 is Epi Andro & 11 Oxoderm is Adrenosterone.

Both are transdermal and work very well. Im running them in my log below...

alb3rtazzo

Awards
is there any ph which not shut down your natural testo ? or one you can recover from in few weeks, using nothing more than products containing Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione ? so i am looking for very safe stuff....i ll buy my first ph in uk ... so i think a lot of ph currently unavailable in usa are available in the uk.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is there any ph which not shut down your natural testo ? or one you can recover from in few weeks, using nothing more than products containing Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione ? so i am looking for very safe stuff....i ll buy my first ph in uk ... so i think a lot of ph currently unavailable in usa are available in the uk.
Maybe 11 Oxo..... other then that, most other PH will shut you down to some extent, which you can recover from naturally in time
if you are still young. but most people will say that its not recommended to do it that way.

alb3rtazzo

Awards
so what pct you suggest me if i ll go for lg scinces p-bold ? do you think 11 oxo should be more effective than that?
thank you very much