Does any one know where and what to buy to convert powder to oral solution?

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
If any one can help i would appreciate it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
What kind of powder? What kind of "oral" solution?

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
SD. I heard olive oil was good. But where and what else do i need?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Just OO would work...

1 gram to 99ml will give 100mL total soln and 10mg/mL for dosing. You can also use Peg400. Peg400 you could probably get at customnutritionwarehouse.com and everyone knows where to get olive oil :D You just need a measuring device. Many other oils would probably work well, too.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Just OO would work...

1 gram to 99ml will give 100mL total soln and 10mg/mL for dosing. You can also use Peg400. Peg400 you could probably get at customnutritionwarehouse.com and everyone knows where to get olive oil :D You just need a measuring device. Many other oils would probably work well, too.
Do you know where they might sell a kit where everything would be included.

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
Dr. Death do you have an email or AIM name I could reach you at?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
everclear or bacardi 151 should work well too

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
There must be a kit that has everything you need.

MorganKane

Awards
Just go down to your local Walgreens you can find the oral syringe and a bottle there. Then you just need the Olive oil.

Shouldn't cost you more then a few bucks.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Oral solutions really don't require a kit, typically you are only using 1 solvent and your powder. Just get some PEG400 figure out your Mg/ml ratio and heat and shake if you want a solution...or just shake before each use if you want a suspension.

And like kwyckemynd00 said..just pick up some oral syringe, vials and tops from custom.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Most oral solutions use PEG400, I believe.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You must be really helpless if you need a kit. You should be able to figure out what you need from 'bodybuilding supplies' sold at numerous websites including sponsors here.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Reading this thread has been a heart wrenching experience. My head hurts and I feel like my IQ has dropped at least one full standard deviation.
:frustrate

Homebrewing an oral solution from powder and solvent is really not that hard. If you can't figure it out from this site and the information you have been given I don't know what else to say except to echo others:

again for SD 1 gram of powder mixed with 99ml of everclear, or peg400 or olive oil will yeild a 10mg/ml solution. Mix, shake, heat in a hot water bath and there you have it. Draw with an oral syringe for acurate dosing.
Substitute 199ml of solution if you want a 5mg/ml ratio for smaller dosing etc etc.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
say a person wants to take 20 mgs a day....how will they know what the 20 mg dose is ?
when the superdrol powder is mixed in with the oo,everclear or peg400?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no its not i dont know the measuring system...if i looked at the measuring system it may be obvious. if i dont figure it out which im sure i will ill ask but if anyone wants to expalin go right ahead

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
say a person wants to take 20 mgs a day....how will they know what the 20 mg dose is ?
when the superdrol powder is mixed in with the oo,everclear or peg400?
smeton_yea,
If you put the S-drol in 99ml of desire liquid then you have 10mg/ml of 100ml solution. If you wanted 20mg, then you would use your oral syringe and draw out 1ml swallow it, then draw out again another 1ml and swallow. That gives you 20mg/ml of Superdrol.

Last edited:

Bigfishy

Awards
a two ounce bottle is actually 50ml so you would need two. If you don't have a scale to measure .5 grams you would have to mix in a larger container and then transfer the solution into the two oral syringe containers. A word of caution though, It seems that my SD powder came a bit heavy. I ordered 2 grams and got 2.2. Not a massive difference but It would seem a good idea to get you hands on a scale and measure it out. Also about that guy who can't figure out how to make a 20mg/ml solution, hahahaha... ok I'm done.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Interesting about the powder coming heavy.

I purchased that 2oz bottle + syringe and I mixed my superdrol powder(was supposed to be a gram, no scale tho) up with 60ml of extra virgin olive oil and it seemed to mix in perfectly well. You might wanna pick up another syringe for the purpose of measuring oil tho because the one that comes with the bottle is like 3ml. I had another 10ml one laying around and that was perfect for measuring oil.

Also even if you mix 20mg per ml with that syringe it is easy to only draw .5ml so you can still manage to get your 10mg dose.

Bigfishy

Awards
Haven't tried it myself but read people on other forums posting that getting the powder to dissovle in a 20mg/ml solution was a little tougher... for what it's worth. Anybody here try it? 20 mg/ml would definatly be a bit more convenient.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
I have a question about heating the SD after you mix it with OO. i didnt understand the heating part. do you keep it in the container you mix it in and heat it in hot water? or something different?

Mike Ryan

Banned
Awards
Anybody know if sesame oil can be used with SD as it might not go rancid as quick as olive oil? Or with peg400, how can you burn off the alcohol from it. Flying and alcohol don't mix even if it is a minute amount.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I have a question about heating the SD after you mix it with OO. i didnt understand the heating part. do you keep it in the container you mix it in and heat it in hot water? or something different?
I put my mixture into a tall plastic measuring cup and then put a pan on the stove with water in it and heated the water while holding the measuring cup in it and swirling the mixture once in a while. I never heated the water to the point where i could not dip my finger in it for a full second so i imagine not much past 150 degrees. I also held the measuring cup above the bottom of the pan so it wouldnt heat it directly. I don't know if the heat could even ruin the SD but i didnt want to take any chances. After heating and swirling for like 10-15 mins all of the powder was disolved into the oil.