Anadrol Only - 6/7 weeks

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Going to be hitting this up soon. It was one of very few options for what's available around here.

What are the gains like. I keep getting incredibly mixed reviews as far as muscular gains go. Some people say they stop and lose the water and keep the gains. Some say they just lose all the gains. Anyone tried this and what were your experience.

Getting 2500mg @ 50mg a tablet. Thinking about doing either 50mg for 50 days or 26days@50/16days@75 making it 6 weeks. Thoughts about which is better? I have read it gets less effective over time so wondering if I should condense.

Lastly - have seen some threads where people talk about doing Nolva on cycle - and others that just use a SERM during pct. What's the consensus?

Thanks for the help guys.

CMayhugh

Awards
Throw a test base in there man. Anadrol only? cmon man

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Can't really or I probably would - don't have enough time to run a full test cycle since I could potentially be leaving on vacation in about 12 weeks. Wouldn't have enough time for PCT and that's just a death wish lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Wait until after vacation? Or bring stuff with you? If you are going to Canada you should be gtg as long as you don't get caught by the border patrol smuggling Mary Jane into the USA

gabe666

Awards
First anadrol is very hard on the liver 6 weeks is the max i would run it. Also if you have 12 weeks i would run test prop 100mg eod for 8 weeks and anadrol for the first 4 (50/75/100/100).
The reason for the serm is that anadrol is a dht derivative and there for it does not aromatize to estrogen, but users still report estrogen related sides, it seems that anadrol may be directly estrogenic so i would use a serm while on anadrol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First anadrol is very hard on the liver 6 weeks is the max i would run it. Also if you have 12 weeks i would run test prop 100mg eod for 8 weeks and anadrol for the first 4 (50/75/100/100).
The reason for the serm is that anadrol is a dht derivative and there for it does not aromatize to estrogen, but users still report estrogen related sides, it seems that anadrol may be directly estrogenic so i would use a serm while on anadrol.
A serm? How about have an aromatase inhibitor, such as exemestane, on hand and use it if you have high estrogen sides. Save the serm for pct.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can't run a full test cycle maybe run some Dermacrine or Transdermal Trest as a test base

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I have ordered some Aromasin - it should be here shortly. But that's my main problem. I live in Canada. So getting any of this stuff is quite hard to come by. I probably should have just purchased some test but didn't feel I was quite ready to start giving myself needles a couple times a week. If I should run it for 6 weeks tops then I will go with the cycle I posted previously. At which point should I do the 16 days of 75mg? In the middle or the end?

Unfortunately what I've got is what I've got and I won't be able to add a test base with this run. Perhaps I will try it again in the future with a test base but for the time being I'm just going to try the 6 weeks of Anadrol and see how it works. Just wondering what I should expect to retain after PCT. I've heard that you can put on 25-30lbs while on cycle - but I know you lose a good amount by the end of PCT. I'm just wondering what I can expect for muscle gains on a 6 week cycle that I'd retain. 10-15lbs maybe?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered some Aromasin - it should be here shortly. But that's my main problem. I live in Canada. So getting any of this stuff is quite hard to come by. I probably should have just purchased some test but didn't feel I was quite ready to start giving myself needles a couple times a week. If I should run it for 6 weeks tops then I will go with the cycle I posted previously. At which point should I do the 16 days of 75mg? In the middle or the end? Unfortunately what I've got is what I've got and I won't be able to add a test base with this run. Perhaps I will try it again in the future with a test base but for the time being I'm just going to try the 6 weeks of Anadrol and see how it works. Just wondering what I should expect to retain after PCT. I've heard that you can put on 25-30lbs while on cycle - but I know you lose a good amount by the end of PCT. I'm just wondering what I can expect for muscle gains on a 6 week cycle that I'd retain. 10-15lbs maybe?
Really not a good idea running it by itself bro.

gabe666

Awards
The serm is because anadrol does not aromatize, there for an ai won't help with the estrogenic sides. Nobody really knows why anadrol has estrogenic sides, but serms seem to be the best to control these .

gabe666

Awards
Because you will feel like crap and may have limp d1ck on cycle without test.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate please :)
Most will advise this, there is a potential shutdown risk so your better running with a test base, that way you will also enable yourself to potentially keep more gains, the longer the cycle most find they keep more of the gains they make, quick weight gain (muscle) can equal quick weight loss (muscle).

From my experience and others if someone gains say "15lb" on a 4 week dbol cycle, most will lose in the region of 10lb, depending on genetics, PCT etc.

Not to mention libido issues.

All orals should be ran with a test base IMO.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Well - day one down. We'll see how this all goes. Should be receiving my Aromasin for my "rats" and day now - will be able to use that if anything goes wrong. Ordered that along with Torem but also have some Nolva on hand atm as well.

Had a great workout yesterday - it was probably just crazy placebo effect but my pumps and energy were sick.

Been pounding the water back and my on cycle support is milk thistle, saw palmetto, ala and I will also be getting some Hawthorne berry.

I'm still stuck in a dilemma though. The pills came as capsules - not tablets - so I can't break them in half - so the question still stands as to whether I should run the cycle for 50 days or condense it into 42 by taking 100mg for 8 days during my cycle. Thoughts?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Well - day one down. We'll see how this all goes. Should be receiving my Aromasin for my "rats" and day now - will be able to use that if anything goes wrong. Ordered that along with Torem but also have some Nolva on hand atm as well.

Had a great workout yesterday - it was probably just crazy placebo effect but my pumps and energy were sick.

Been pounding the water back and my on cycle support is milk thistle, saw palmetto, ala and I will also be getting some Hawthorne berry.

I'm still stuck in a dilemma though. The pills came as capsules - not tablets - so I can't break them in half - so the question still stands as to whether I should run the cycle for 50 days or condense it into 42 by taking 100mg for 8 days during my cycle. Thoughts?
You can buy very very precise scales deigned for powder measurments from caps. Try google? Not sure of their exact name.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
That's a good suggestion. I may wait though. I feel like I've spent so much money in the past bit - plus there's the powder that I have to keep safe until the next dosing. Seems like more of a hassle. Besides after 9 hours there will be 25mg in my system anyways. So far don't feel too bad of sides from it. I'm sure they take longer to kick in but at this point all feels well :).

Day 2 - doing legs! WOOT woot

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling your going to feel ridiculously lethargic as your cycle goes on without a test base. Good luck though.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Haha that could be very true. Hopefully an iron will can pull be through. Hardwork. Dedication.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully. I once experimented a year or 2 back and ran a dbol cycle for 4 weeks by itself, I knew what I was in for. The lethargy was just ridiculous, kept having to have naps at work. I stopped it after 2 weeks... Ran a PCT and never did that again.

It was obviously stupid but I wanted to know how it would feel.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Haha ****. Well I won't let that happen. I'm going to push through it all! At least that's what I'm going to say as my mantra. I'll be counting on you bros for words of affirmation. Never give up never surrender.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a feeling your going to feel ridiculously lethargic as your cycle goes on without a test base. Good luck though.
^^^this. Made that mistake once, won't ever do it again!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
A little lethargy never hurt anyone! I'm young. I will prosper!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
BOOM, got me some BPS Dermacrine. Back in business baby!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Gotta owe it all to Driven - that guy has been an absolute God send to me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Gotta owe it all to Driven - that guy has been an absolute God send to me.
Lol np brother. When you first posted confused about your cycle just wanted to make sure you were safe about it while still getting the results you want

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lol np brother. When you first posted confused about your cycle just wanted to make sure you were safe about it while still getting the results you want
Haha you're definitely the boss man. You've made doing what I wanted to possible and super enjoyable. I woulda been ****ed without your help. #moodyguywithtits

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Throw a test base in there man. Anadrol only? cmon man
agreed! use test base, SERM in PCT and AI during cycle.
no excuse "cant get it" do research and orderit, like its everywere if you know how to navigate the world.
dont do it unless your going to do it right.
BTW anadrol can be harsh, makes me feel like crap ( and thats on some test) i hate it, wont use it, but some like it

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Definitely got lots of everything needed now. Won't be using an AI the entire time since Anadrol doesn't aromatize but I'll have one on hand by the end of the week :)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
On day 2 of anadrol only. Feeling awesome. Again it could be placebo but I just feel amped still in a great way. No lethargy to speak of. Would say I can feel my body pumping a bit more for sure. Hopefully it stays this way as I won't be getting Dermacrine for like 2 weeks from now lol. If you guys are right I just imagine me going crazy with the stuff when I get it - like some sort of shampoo commercial :p

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
We shall see. So far so good on day 3 :) no sides and feeling nice muscle fullness and pumps. Gonna hit upper body today!