Calories on cycle

jwstoick

Awards
I just want to make sure I'm getting in enough calories for my first test e cycle. I'm currently eating about 3,600 calories 400c 300p 85f. I am on week 7 500mg/wk and have went from about 183 to around 195. I am getting stronger and my arms are leaner but haven't seen much definition changes in my legs or abs. And really haven't seen much size gain yet either except while pumped in the gym. I was just wondering how everyone figures out their caloric intake whilst on cycle and if they slowly increase calories through the duration. Thanks!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3,600 is how much above your regular TDEE? How long are you planning on running?

jwstoick

Awards
I calculated it online before cycle and it said 2800 so I'm 800 cal over

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Running for 10, 12, 16 weeks?

Either way, you have plenty of time to make gains. 12 pounds is something at this point. Now this may go against what works for most, but for myself my body responds better to higher fat. Sacrifice some carb calories for fat calories. Even for bulking as long as the calorie total is right.

jwstoick

Awards
Oops sorry missed that. I'm running it 15 weeks and throwing epistane in the last 6 weeks at 60mg. So would you say maybe 100 fat and 375 carbs? Still adds up to 3600

jwstoick

Awards
Or just maybe give it a shot and see how I respond you're saying