MDHT and endurance
- 03-28-2005, 03:05 PM
- 03-28-2005, 03:10 PM
That's a little bizaar. I would expect just the opposite as far as heart rate and sweatiness go, although, haven't actually used mdht personally.
- 03-28-2005, 04:48 PM
Im using it right now at 50mg ed and I think Im sweating more, but Im a sweaty bastard anyway. What are you noticing from the MDHT? Ive noticed increased aggressiveness w/in the first 3-4 days (especially in the am), recovery seems a little quicker, and Im not losing much muscle while doing cardio and cutting cals a few hundred, and some tightness in the prostate. No shrinkage so far
03-28-2005, 05:53 PM
It has been posted by others that it helps endurance.
03-28-2005, 05:56 PM
bump...(im a 800 runner) would this be good to add to a stack of mohn?
Similar Forum Threads
- By cobain67 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2005, 05:18 PM
- By rwill2001 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2004, 11:56 AM
- By BryanM in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2004, 11:55 PM
- By z28man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2004, 11:52 AM
- By XxCrisisxX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-21-2004, 03:08 PM