free test levels and time off

azgymrat

Awards
hey... if anyone out there can help with this i would be thankful. I did a 20 week cycle with low dose... cyp at 200mg/week and followed with 5 weeks of something called T400. Went off for 5 weeks and went to the Dr for blood work... total test came back at 256 so we made an appointment to talk about HRT. Thought the testing was done so did .5cc t400 11 days ago and .5cc yesterday. Went in for apointment today and he wants to check free test before prescribing anything but was talking about enathate or cyp. any idea how these 2 doses will affect my free test levels... want to have it done while natural levels were low but??? My thought was to put it off for 3 weeks with no more t400 and do 2 weeks of m1t to make sure i am good and shut down. Any good input woud be appreciated. Thanks for the help.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
given the length of that cycle, if you didn't run hcg the whole way through it will probably take you like 5-6 months to 100% recover bro, I wouldn't hit up the HRT until you've been clean for that amount of time

azgymrat

Awards
Thanks. i can appreciate the advise... the problem is not the recovery... i dont want to go in to the Dr. recovered... i will never get a script that way. I need to make sure I am bottomed out and test as low as possible, at least that is my intention. My insurance has a $1 co-pay and even if i'm not taking it for a while would still be good to be stocked up - if that makes any sense. I'm trying to figure out if in three week to get the last two doses out of my system my natural levels will still be significantly surpressed. LH came in at 10.3 which means the brain is trying to signal test production.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. i can appreciate the advise... the problem is not the recovery... i dont want to go in to the Dr. recovered... i will never get a script that way. I need to make sure I am bottomed out and test as low as possible, at least that is my intention. My insurance has a $1 co-pay and even if i'm not taking it for a while would still be good to be stocked up - if that makes any sense. I'm trying to figure out if in three week to get the last two doses out of my system my natural levels will still be significantly surpressed. LH came in at 10.3 which means the brain is trying to signal test production.
Ahhh, I see. M1t would probably work then, or test suspension (if you cut it about 5 or 6 days out). I'd say M1t for a week or two would do the trick perfectly though.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't know your doctor obviously, but many are not too quick to jump to giving you your own injectables, he may start you on a cream or gel ... or have you come by every 12-14 days for a shot of 200mg of cyp

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
i don't know your doctor obviously, but many are not too quick to jump to giving you your own injectables, he may start you on a cream or gel ... or have you come by every 12-14 days for a shot of 200mg of cyp
Yeah, I think he will try and push androgel on you first almost for sure. If you can hang with it, just don't take it, or take a small amount and stay shut-down, and when you come back in after a couple of weeks they will probably then think about testosterone injections in the office... Your doc will probably also be suspicious given you are obviously healthy, and order a bunch of extra tests. Given how cheap gear can be had (a really fat cycle can go for as little as $200) I wouldn't go through the hassle.

azgymrat

Awards
that was a concern to but he said the injectables are much more effective... even asked if i thought doing them myself would be a problem. I'll take that as a good sign

azgymrat

Awards
Ahhh, I see. M1t would probably work then, or test suspension (if you cut it about 5 or 6 days out). I'd say M1t for a week or two would do the trick perfectly though.
do you think 3 weeks out will be enough to clear the last 2 .5cc doses of t400, i think 1 week will clear the m1t.

also... im a single dad raising two kids and mom is gone for good... really would like to be on the good side of the law. Even if less convienient.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
do you think 3 weeks out will be enough to clear the last 2 .5cc doses of t400, i think 1 week will clear the m1t.

also... im a single dad raising two kids and mom is gone for good... really would like to be on the good side of the law. Even if less convienient.
Well, the m1t doesn't need to clear as it doesn't show up on the tests for testosterone. I think 3 weeks would be the absolute minimum I would wait on the t400, if not 4.

Best of luck with that single dad thing man, the thought of that scares me almost as much as the one nightmare I keep having where I'm competing in a bodybuilding show :whip:

azgymrat

Awards
Best of luck with that single dad thing man, the thought of that scares me almost as much as the one nightmare I keep having where I'm competing in a bodybuilding show :whip:[/QUOTE]

thanks bro... think you're right about the 4 weeks... only other hope would be do the test tomorrow and hope it hasnt kicked in yet... risky i think to say the least

good one about the dream of competing... mine is now a dream of getting the dishes done before they are all dirty again..hahaha