curiosity: epistane poll!

Brutus007

Awards
just for giggles, How much would you boys be willing to pay for a cycle of epistane like the popular one from Vital labs 2A3A? just curious to see how the prohibition is affecting us all into desperation..... I would go at least 100 for a bottle

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL or you could buy Winstrol for much less. I am confused as to why anyone would pay over 30$ for a prohormone. Even now.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
100 a bottle? i am good thank you haha thats just crazy price. no no

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got all the 100$ bottles of epi you want to buy

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Lol- I second that. You want DMZ- I'll sell it to you for $100.

Mdanno808

Awards
Dude there are bottles of epi on eBay going for close to $200!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
If you are paying $200 for Epi, I just don't know what to say. Like dang you need it that bad? Lot of food you can buy with 200 and other compounds

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude there are bottles of epi on eBay going for close to $200!
This shows you just how stupid people are. A little looking around and you can find epistane. I just ordered 4 bottles of ol epistane from a legit site in the us for 40$ a bottle. About to put them on ebay!

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
If Epi is selling for $200...DMZ should sell for $400!!!

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
My buddy is an ifbb pro. I can get pro quality gear out of Cali for $80 a bottle. Why in the world would you pay any more than $40 a bottle for a ph

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
At least. Dmz and msten would cost a arm and a leg hahahahh.
LOL- or the black market price of a testicle. But seriously....if Epi is selling for that much, Iron Legion Triumph should command a high penny also. It's my favorite PH and don't think I could part with it though :(

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My buddy is an ifbb pro. I can get pro quality gear out of Cali for $80 a bottle. Why in the world would you pay any more than $40 a bottle for a ph
You're bragging about over-paying for gear? LOL

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
You're bragging about over-paying for gear? LOL
Man this is legit stuff. This isn't made in some bro lab. Plus that's with shipping and all included. Most of the stuff in my area is ~$100 a bottle and 50/50 of it being bunk. But I was no way bragging. I was simply saying I can get pro gear for same price as a ph going for $80 a bottle.

AscendoTuum

Awards
Epistane was fine for what it was - low sides and one of the few PH still around at that point. Would not pay $100 or more for it though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm talking to the Next millionaire.
Its crazy in there! I saw multiple bottles of epi 2a3a going for 200 to 500 bucks! I can't turn down that type of money

Kodaraw

Awards
I have like 6 bottles of LGI Epi-10.... $100-$300 a bottle would be pretty nice

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have like 6 bottles of LGI Epi-10.... $100-$300 a bottle would be pretty nice
Its only vital labs epi going for that much for some reason, still get close to a bill for lgi probably. God, people are dumb!

Kodaraw

Awards
Its only vital labs epi going for that much for some reason, still get close to a bill for lgi probably. God, people are dumb!
Still an extra $500-$600 when I spent like a third of that. They're no longer legal so I don't see why people are paying a premium for them.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still an extra $500-$600 when I spent like a third of that. They're no longer legal so I don't see why people are paying a premium for them.
Basic economics, supply and demand my friend

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, I should of bought Epistane instead of hdrol.
Pretty selfish of me.

whitelie

Awards
About the $100 mark has been the going rate in Aus but they've been illegal here for a fair while. They've actually gotten cheaper locally since the ban in the states so I'm not sure how that works...
Seeing heaps of DMZ for 150+ at the moment. Might have to do the same, buy and sell which will make my own usage free.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
R1187 Anabolics 2
homer Anabolics 12
General Chat 19
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 6