Help me get my body back

njbreed5

Awards
Here's are my tats, 30,5'11, 210, maybe 15% bf training hARD SINCE 06. I was 230. I've been out the gym for a whilce due to back issues.. I miss wing 230 at 12%. My goal is pack on my my missing mass. I want a simple cycle. I do need to worry about gyno. So I have to figure something out

8 week Cut
2wk animal cuts
2wks Eca mix in some yohbime
Repeat

Clean bulk
1-16wks*test*e 350mg 2x.. I may pyramid 500(8wks) to 750 (8wks)
1-5wk 30/30/40/40/50mg*dbol
13-16wk 40/40/50/50*dbol.
2-16wk Aromasin 10mg EOD.
3-16 250iu 2x hcg.. ??

PCT'.....nolva closed hcg AI
18wk
19wk
20wk
21wk
22wk

* I plan to keep letro on hand and

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
why the hcg during cycle? Just preference?
other than that the bulk portion looks good.
For the cut portion don't take ECA on weeks off of clen, they both target b2 receptors. Just one hits it weaker, so you should let it fully rest and use OTC fat burner or nothing at all.
Lastly in the pct do not use aromasin. The whole point of SERM is to raise estrogen to the point where the body will product test to counterbalance it. Aromasin will tank estrogen levels which will negate the SERM

njbreed5

Awards
Lastly in the pct do not use aromasin. The whole point of SERM is to raise estrogen to the point where the body will product test to counterbalance it. Aromasin will tank estrogen levels which will negate the SERM

I wanted to take hcg on cycle so my balls don't get really tiny. I need to more research on the use on hcg.. I never heard of not taking a AI during Oct. But I will definitely be researching this subject more.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lastly in the pct do not use aromasin. The whole point of SERM is to raise estrogen to the point where the body will product test to counterbalance it. Aromasin will tank estrogen levels which will negate the SERM I wanted to take hcg on cycle so my balls don't get really tiny. I need to more research on the use on hcg.. I never heard of not taking a AI during Oct. But I will definitely be researching this subject more.
no, this is an incorrect statement

SERM will increase shbg which is a necessary evil

Which is why even non aromatizable steroids may cause gyno due to reduction in shbg freeing up estrogen

Anyway I won't get into details there are a lot of threads here explaining the HPGA

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
no, this is an incorrect statement

SERM will increase shbg which is a necessary evil

Which is why even non aromatizable steroids may cause gyno due to reduction in shbg freeing up estrogen

Anyway I won't get into details there are a lot of threads here explaining the HPGA
seems I was misinformed then. So aromasin is ok in pct? I've read in a couple places that you should avoid adex or aromasin during pct as it would cancel out the nolva. Would you mind explaining it to me please.