wks 1-3 10mg/day M1T
wks 1-6 600-800mg/day 1,4 AD

any ideas, comments, suggestions, etc...? thanks
ok... don't everyone answer at once...

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Sure, uh...looks great!

Just kidding...what are your stats/goals? Without knowing that no one will be able to offer advice.

BP

jcsankey

Awards
Sure, uh...looks great!

Just kidding...what are your stats/goals? Without knowing that no one will be able to offer advice.

BP
oh yeah... 32 years old, 6'1" 200LBS been training seriously for about 4 years. Looking to put on size.
Not too worried about a little fat/water gain.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you have any previous experience with any of these compounds, or are you researching for a first cycle? If you have done other cycles, what were they? How did they workfor you? How did you like it? It's usually not recommended to do m1t for a first cycle, so if that's the case, I might start with an SD cycle.
Anyway, a little more info would be helpful and might get you a few more responses.

dd

jcsankey

Awards
Do you have any previous experience with any of these compounds, or are you researching for a first cycle? If you have done other cycles, what were they? How did they workfor you? How did you like it? It's usually not recommended to do m1t for a first cycle, so if that's the case, I might start with an SD cycle.
Anyway, a little more info would be helpful and might get you a few more responses.

dd
I have used M1t and M5AA as well as a couple cycles of real gear in the past. but have not used SD, or 1-4AD before. got quite good results from a cycle of 10MG/day M1t stacked with 30mg/day M5AA.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Ok with your goals i'd say either of this:
SD/1,4*
or SD/MDHT (methyl rage)

duration depending on how much 1,4 u have, u need 1g a day.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Syr's recommendations are good. I believe he has/had a log going for an sd/1,4ad cycle in the "Cycles" forum. I believe he was having some good results with that combo. I am one of the few around who actually likes m1t. As long as the cycles are short and infrequent, and you plan for bp, liver, cholesterol care I feel you can effectively use it in your arsenal. Since you've run it before, you should know if you handle the sides well or not. I personally have only run m1t with 4ad and I LOVED that combo. Not only did I not have bad sides (lethargy, back cramps, general crappy feeling), I felt great on it. But since 4ad isn't in your stash, that's obviously not an option. I don't have any personal experience with 1,4ad, but I'm not too sure that would be a good combo with m1t, but since I haven't had interest in that compound, I haven't researched it any. I think it would stack better with a drier compound like sd though. So, I would try Syr's recommendations or go ahead and do an m1t cycle. If running m1t, be careful stacking m5aa. Another methyl on top of m1t can be very harsh on your liver. I overlapped, for a few days, m1t and m5aa and my bp shot up really high. I don't know if it affects everyone this way, but be careful and keep tabs on your bp. Some folks will run m1t for 2 or 3 weeks, then switch over to m5 for another week or two to dry out from the m1t and keep their strength up for a few more weeks to try and solidify gains. This sounds decent, in theory, to me. But, this is what I was hoping to do when I ran into bp problems. So, I just stopped the cycle and went into pct. I got good gains and ended up keeping a good chunk of it so I was happy.

dd